Thank you so much! I can not express how appreciative I am for your help in words. I've had this problem on my big kj for months and since it has dual batteries I've just been ignoring it ( it's not a daily driver so I've just been disconnecting the batteries when I park it for a week) my radio, heater, and tail light would remain on with the jeep turned off that all started after I went out with C.E.R.T. ( We pick up doctors and nurses and other essential workers in bad weather when they don't think they can make it due to weather or if we are in a state of emergency)

The jeep had snow in places I didn't know it had so I figured snow found its way into something then parked it in my heated garage for nearly a month and it never stopped so I figured it may be the body control module and went as far as swapping out the bcm from my little kj into my big one and it still had the problem at that point I decided f*** it and left it alone. Well I've been doing transfer case swaps on both of my kjs this weekend and got the big one completely put back together and when I tried to put the new transfer case in the small kj I realized I couldn't fit under far enough to both hold it in place and put the nuts on so I would be dead in the water until I got help since I was already filthy I decided I would try to figure out my rear windshield wiper problem since it's came on with the brakes for like 8 months and found your post and since the back seat was already out ( I did a rear axle swap last weekend and one of the captured nuts were out of place so I couldn't bolt up the boomerang until I removed the back seat and cut a hole in the floor to gain access to the nut) I figured it was worth a shot to look at that connector


I'm amazed I was not blowing fuses or burning down my jeep, I'm going to solder each wire together then heat shrink each one. Sorry if this came out as nonsense I'm just so happy to have found what was wrong with my jeep. Thanks so much!quote="zappa"]I had this problem when I had 2'' of water in my jeep. Jeep have a good idea to install a wires connector on the floor below the rear seat (driver side) the water short-circuit a couple of wire in the connector. After that when I press the brake pedal the rear wiper run, my radio run but key is out and light on too. So check that, I bypass 12 wires to repare that doo doo.[/quote]
_________________
Lightly modified

03 Liberator daily driver