It is currently Mon Oct 05, 2026 3:50 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:22 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:37 pm
Posts: 7928
Location: Big Bear & Lancaster, Ca.
:shock: Almost there! Only a few more spaces left until 4000! :shock:

_________________
99 TJ
71 C101
04 KJ
03 SFA KJ Sport
LOST JEEPS So-Cal


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:56 pm 
Offline
LOST Junkie
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 10:08 pm
Posts: 633
Location: Franklin Ohio U.S.A.
JJsKJ wrote:
:shock: Almost there! Only a few more spaces left until 4000! :shock:


It should'nt be long now. I bet I've told about 3 to 4 KJ owners a week to check out L.O.S.T. My wife thinks I'm a little strange cause everywhere we go I just walk up to total strangers and say "Is that your KJ? Do you have the internet at home?Let me give you a websight to check out." It drives her crazy. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ron

_________________
Ron
03 Red Libberty Sport
3.7 V6 Auto 4x4
Lifted
Cooper Discover ATRs 265/75/16
American Racing 16x8 Polished Baja Wheels
Moog Lower Ball Joints
Member#051397 L.O.S.T. Midwest


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:38 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:37 pm
Posts: 7928
Location: Big Bear & Lancaster, Ca.
:shock: Well so long 4000! It looks like we finally weeded out all the spammers and have a real 4000 members that have signed up. :D

I have been on L.O.S.T. since Sept. of 2002 and got my 1st KJ on Feb. 19th of 2003. It is amazing how much fun it all has been the last 4 years. I wouldn't trade one minute or one cent of my experience for anything. I can't believe the good times and good people I was missing all the years prior to getting a Jeep. :D


Wonder how long it will take to hit 5000? :? :shock:

_________________
99 TJ
71 C101
04 KJ
03 SFA KJ Sport
LOST JEEPS So-Cal


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:17 pm 
Offline
LOST Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2005 5:33 pm
Posts: 326
Location: Ga
Dont know when I joined .The information on here is priceless and I think you all need a big THANKS for helping out everyone.I think this is the most spam free site in 4x4.
Hay I just read it under the avatar,I leark more than I post.

_________________
2002 liberty, Daystar 2.5 Lift, 265/75/16
2005 Unlimited, , 9.5 , BB , 33x12.5 15 , 7" fender flares
2000 S10 PU
Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group. Color scheme by ColorizeIt!
Logo by pixeldecals.com