It is currently Fri Oct 02, 2026 12:16 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:06 am 
Offline
LOST Newbie

Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:22 am
Posts: 11
I've never been a huge sticker fan myself....I do plan to get another factory freedom edition badge and place it undernearth the 3.7 badge on the back.

_________________
'03 Freedom Edition
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:13 am 
Offline
LOST Junkie
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:34 pm
Posts: 501
I've got a black freedom edition, and that graphite looks awesome on the front. I'm a minimalist too, and I think a lot of stickers look pretty tacky on anything OTHER than a Jeep, which is somewhat required! :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:29 am 
Offline
LOST Junkie
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:34 pm
Posts: 501
thecause17 wrote:
I've never been a huge sticker fan myself....I do plan to get another factory freedom edition badge and place it undernearth the 3.7 badge on the back.


I'm doing the same thing, but they come in two's...but I only need one. Are you interested in the other one? The total for both is $38, so if you want it let me know and I'll let you know how much to paypal.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 11:10 am 
Offline
LOST Newbie

Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:22 am
Posts: 11
I might be, I'll let you know. Are you sure you can only get them in pairs? I had one replaced on mine a while back, because they had to paint my door, and they ordered one at the body shop, it showed it on the invoice. When did you plan on ordering it?

_________________
'03 Freedom Edition
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:06 pm 
Offline
LOST Junkie
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:34 pm
Posts: 501
As soon as I hear back from this guy who is selling them. You can't find them anywhere, but I found a guy selling them. As soon as I hear back, ill let you know


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: PICS OF MY FREEDOM EDITION
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:23 pm 
Offline
LOST Junkie
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:34 pm
Posts: 501
Here you go...I think this should be moved up as a general forum and not a subforum of Post your pics.... but here you are....

Image

Image

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:06 pm 
Offline
LOST Junkie
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:34 pm
Posts: 501
Boostedxt wrote:
This is my freedom.....Freedoms rule!

Image

joe


What kind of roof basket is that?

_________________
2003 Jeep Liberty Freedom Edition
3.7L 5-spd 4x4, Rusty's 2.5 in. coil lift
General Grabbers AT2's 245/75-16E on MOABS
EVIC installed, iPod wired, Hella 500's and Grilles
Mopar Bike Rack, Mopar Roof Rack, Black Widow Roof Basket w/ air deflector
Draw-Tite Hitch, Front Tint, Debadged on sides and front


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:33 am 
Offline
LOST Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:58 pm
Posts: 348
Yakima....:)

Joe


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:53 am 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2005 5:05 pm
Posts: 262
Location: IL
Just found this thread. Here she is almost ready for Moab!! Just gota get her skids put back on after changing all the fluids.

Image

Image

_________________
<b>DonC AKA FreeJeep</b>
'03 Freedom Edition
Armored, Locked and Loaded
'67 CJ5 - stockish for now


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:38 pm 
Offline
LOST Member

Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:49 pm
Posts: 362
Location: Michigan
EOD-KJ wrote:
whats the real differences in the sport and freedom? besides the cosmetics?

i really like the look of that grille being that color....might make me take mine off and have it color matched to my ARB bumper...hmmm

yep i like it


its all cosmetic.

_________________
2003 Liberty Freedom Edition
1988 Suzuki Samurai


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:05 pm 
Offline
LOST Junkie
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:34 pm
Posts: 501
csukoh78 wrote:
As soon as I hear back from this guy who is selling them. You can't find them anywhere, but I found a guy selling them. As soon as I hear back, ill let you know


Ok heard back, if you want one it will be $23 shipped. You can paypal david.williams58 AT us.army.mil Let me know asap

_________________
2003 Jeep Liberty Freedom Edition
3.7L 5-spd 4x4, Rusty's 2.5 in. coil lift
General Grabbers AT2's 245/75-16E on MOABS
EVIC installed, iPod wired, Hella 500's and Grilles
Mopar Bike Rack, Mopar Roof Rack, Black Widow Roof Basket w/ air deflector
Draw-Tite Hitch, Front Tint, Debadged on sides and front


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:39 am 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:10 am
Posts: 319
Location: Vancouver, BC
nice

_________________
Neo Film + Video
http://www.neofilm.tv

2004 3.7L KJ
BFG AT's
ARB Bull Bar
Frankenlifted
Hella 500's
Mopar Skids


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:43 pm 
Offline
LOST Newbie

Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:22 am
Posts: 11
csukoh78 wrote:
csukoh78 wrote:
As soon as I hear back from this guy who is selling them. You can't find them anywhere, but I found a guy selling them. As soon as I hear back, ill let you know


Ok heard back, if you want one it will be $23 shipped. You can paypal david.williams58 AT us.army.mil Let me know asap


I'm gonna pass for now, but thank you. I found them in singles for that price already...plus I was looking around and found a Freedom Edition decal for Wranglers, and I might actually get that one instead. Thanks again.

_________________
'03 Freedom Edition
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:52 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2005 6:09 pm
Posts: 205
Location: Westminster, Maryland
Image

Home of the free!

_________________
'03 Bright Silver Freedom Edition
#SS052667
Modified Rusty's 3" suspension lift, Al's Arms, 245/70-17 Duratracs , Full Skids,
A bunch of stickers and some stuff from my husband's old CRD

Get me to the beach!!!


Last edited by sstenner on Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:04 am 
Offline
LOST Junkie
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:34 pm
Posts: 501
That is REALLY nice....it looks awesome. I wonder if you are afraid to get it dirty? ;)

_________________
2003 Jeep Liberty Freedom Edition
3.7L 5-spd 4x4, Rusty's 2.5 in. coil lift
General Grabbers AT2's 245/75-16E on MOABS
EVIC installed, iPod wired, Hella 500's and Grilles
Mopar Bike Rack, Mopar Roof Rack, Black Widow Roof Basket w/ air deflector
Draw-Tite Hitch, Front Tint, Debadged on sides and front


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:35 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2005 6:09 pm
Posts: 205
Location: Westminster, Maryland
Actually, it gets dirty all the time. Unfortunately, the "professional" who applied the design did a poor job of it - wrinkles and pulls and tons of air bubbles, so I'll probably be taking it back off. Love the way it looks from a distance though!

_________________
'03 Bright Silver Freedom Edition
#SS052667
Modified Rusty's 3" suspension lift, Al's Arms, 245/70-17 Duratracs , Full Skids,
A bunch of stickers and some stuff from my husband's old CRD

Get me to the beach!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:58 am 
Offline
LOST Newbie

Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2005 9:38 pm
Posts: 8
Location: Richmond, VA
here's my rig ... 1st time posting pix, so here it goes ...

Image

Image

Image

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:06 pm 
Offline
LOST Junkie
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:34 pm
Posts: 501
looks just like mine with no front wheels, tinkering and a-playin..........

_________________
2003 Jeep Liberty Freedom Edition
3.7L 5-spd 4x4, Rusty's 2.5 in. coil lift
General Grabbers AT2's 245/75-16E on MOABS
EVIC installed, iPod wired, Hella 500's and Grilles
Mopar Bike Rack, Mopar Roof Rack, Black Widow Roof Basket w/ air deflector
Draw-Tite Hitch, Front Tint, Debadged on sides and front


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:43 pm 
Offline
LOST Member

Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:49 pm
Posts: 362
Location: Michigan
somebody needs to buy jackstands so they don't have to use the factory jack :lol:

_________________
2003 Liberty Freedom Edition
1988 Suzuki Samurai


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:01 am 
Offline
LOST Newbie

Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2005 9:38 pm
Posts: 8
Location: Richmond, VA
okay, okay, I'll admit that I'm not a professional mechanic ... I didn't think that anyone would notice! :D

Here are a couple more pix ... the 1st pic was an embarrassing moment at my 1st Camp Jeep, but such is life ... had to get towed by a Wrangler, but this was before my 2.5" Rusty lift & bigger tires ... live, learn, & lift!

Image

Here's the Jeep in the sand ... followed by snow ...

Image

Image

My Liberty performed significantly better at my 2nd Camp Jeep in PA with the Rusty lift.

Image

This is just a cool pic ... I apparently got a little bored while camping during my 1st Camp Jeep in VA ... good times! :) This is a compilation of 3 pictures of the campfire using a slow shutter speed ... cool stuff!

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group. Color scheme by ColorizeIt!
Logo by pixeldecals.com