It is currently Fri Oct 09, 2026 10:32 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Rock Father II Instructions
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 4:57 pm 
Offline
LOST Newbie

Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2005 10:57 am
Posts: 80
Location: Chantilly, Virginia
Hi Everyone,
Just wondering if anyone might have the instructions for the Rock Father II lift? If so if they can post them or possibly e-mail them to me.

Thanks in advance!!

_________________
03' Renegade
RockFather II
OME 927's
ARB Bumper
Warn M8000
LT245/75R16MTR
PIAA 520
4' Firestick II
Cobra 18 WX ST
L.O.S.T #000714


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 8:46 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 4:48 am
Posts: 401
Location: Newark, DE
let me look for mine theyre on my comp somewhere

_________________
1998 Audi A4 1.8tQ

1990 Mazda Miata

"Remember when the platform was sliding into the fiery pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'NO WAY' and then I was all 'I was just pretending to murder you'? That was great."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 8:47 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 4:48 am
Posts: 401
Location: Newark, DE
you should jst email or call them....thats how i got my copy, i believe i deleted it off my inbox

_________________
1998 Audi A4 1.8tQ

1990 Mazda Miata

"Remember when the platform was sliding into the fiery pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'NO WAY' and then I was all 'I was just pretending to murder you'? That was great."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 9:16 pm 
Offline
LOST Newbie

Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2005 10:57 am
Posts: 80
Location: Chantilly, Virginia
Thanks EOD-KJ!! I will give them a call tommrow and see if they can e-mail me a copy.

Thanks again :D

_________________
03' Renegade
RockFather II
OME 927's
ARB Bumper
Warn M8000
LT245/75R16MTR
PIAA 520
4' Firestick II
Cobra 18 WX ST
L.O.S.T #000714


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 10:24 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 4:48 am
Posts: 401
Location: Newark, DE
yeah i lost mine when i went to isntall...i called and they emailed it to me while on the phone

good stuff..easy to do

_________________
1998 Audi A4 1.8tQ

1990 Mazda Miata

"Remember when the platform was sliding into the fiery pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'NO WAY' and then I was all 'I was just pretending to murder you'? That was great."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:42 am 
Offline
LOST Newbie

Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2005 10:57 am
Posts: 80
Location: Chantilly, Virginia
Great!! Thanks agian EOD-KJ!! I appreciate the info. I will be calling them this morning.

_________________
03' Renegade
RockFather II
OME 927's
ARB Bumper
Warn M8000
LT245/75R16MTR
PIAA 520
4' Firestick II
Cobra 18 WX ST
L.O.S.T #000714


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group. Color scheme by ColorizeIt!
Logo by pixeldecals.com