It is currently Sat Oct 10, 2026 4:48 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: To colorado people, wrecked 05 limited at pick n pull:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:50 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:07 am
Posts: 6220
Location: Colorado Baby!
White 2005 limited with grey interior, leather seats(still there, dont appear to be heated) overhead consol gone(darnit, I wanted that!) radio pulled, roof rails and stainles interior trim mostly there, 1 good fender, could not see if there was a rear hitch(sitting on bumper). Had the radio controls behind steering wheel, I might go back for those.

Still had the auto dimming mirror, ECU, good left rear 1/4 panel.....maybe some other random parts.

If you want to stop by and check it out it is at clarks western auto on federal, just north of I76 on the west side. It is a pick and pull and their prices are very reasonible!

_________________
http://www.Colorado4Wheel.com
"Its not about what you can DO with your Jeep, its about where you can GO with your Jeep."
Knowledgeable - But Caustic


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:05 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member & Advertising Vendor
Lifetime Member & Advertising Vendor
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2005 11:46 pm
Posts: 1251
Location: Sparta
Axles gone? Ted, good chance to upgrade those seats. :twisted:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:37 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:07 am
Posts: 6220
Location: Colorado Baby!
Rock Lizard wrote:
Axles gone? Ted, good chance to upgrade those seats. :twisted:


No, axles still there.

Pass seat might be bad, might.

_________________
http://www.Colorado4Wheel.com
"Its not about what you can DO with your Jeep, its about where you can GO with your Jeep."
Knowledgeable - But Caustic


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:41 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member & Advertising Vendor
Lifetime Member & Advertising Vendor
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2005 11:46 pm
Posts: 1251
Location: Sparta
Sir Sam wrote:
Rock Lizard wrote:
Axles gone? Ted, good chance to upgrade those seats. :twisted:


No, axles still there.

Pass seat might be bad, might.


I know down here the P&P charges $99 per axle. Do you know what they charge up there?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:50 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:07 am
Posts: 6220
Location: Colorado Baby!
Rock Lizard wrote:
Sir Sam wrote:
Rock Lizard wrote:
Axles gone? Ted, good chance to upgrade those seats. :twisted:


No, axles still there.

Pass seat might be bad, might.


I know down here the P&P charges $99 per axle. Do you know what they charge up there?


think $150, you could always call and ask, they want to charge more for something new like that too

I paid $100 for a rear 8.25 out of a XJ bout 4 years ago

_________________
http://www.Colorado4Wheel.com
"Its not about what you can DO with your Jeep, its about where you can GO with your Jeep."
Knowledgeable - But Caustic


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:01 pm 
Sir Sam wrote:
Rock Lizard wrote:
Axles gone? Ted, good chance to upgrade those seats. :twisted:


No, axles still there.

Pass seat might be bad, might.


Brown stain on the upholstry?


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:30 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:07 am
Posts: 6220
Location: Colorado Baby!
ThunderbirdJunkie wrote:
Sir Sam wrote:
Rock Lizard wrote:
Axles gone? Ted, good chance to upgrade those seats. :twisted:


No, axles still there.

Pass seat might be bad, might.


Brown stain on the upholstry?


None, even if there was blood typically cleans out of leather quite well(I've had to deal with this before).

_________________
http://www.Colorado4Wheel.com
"Its not about what you can DO with your Jeep, its about where you can GO with your Jeep."
Knowledgeable - But Caustic


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:51 pm 
Offline
LOST Member

Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2005 2:59 am
Posts: 286
Could anyone get me the PCM mounting bracket!!!! I really need it. Please Please...... :cry: The dealer says they are back ordered until January... and I need it for a project. Can someone get it for me. I will pay shipping, the yard cost, and for your time.

Stephen

_________________
04 5sp. with mods

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/798121


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:18 am 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:07 am
Posts: 6220
Location: Colorado Baby!
swyszomirski wrote:
Could anyone get me the PCM mounting bracket!!!! I really need it. Please Please...... :cry: The dealer says they are back ordered until January... and I need it for a project. Can someone get it for me. I will pay shipping, the yard cost, and for your time.

Stephen


I doubt I will be going back down anytime soon, maybe one of the other guys here will want something and can get it for you?

ed was wanting the rear lights, maybe if some other people want a few things I will go back down this weekend and pull some things.

_________________
http://www.Colorado4Wheel.com
"Its not about what you can DO with your Jeep, its about where you can GO with your Jeep."
Knowledgeable - But Caustic


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:21 am 
Offline
LOST Member

Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2005 2:59 am
Posts: 286
That would be great!

Stephen

_________________
04 5sp. with mods

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/798121


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:21 am 
Offline
I live here
I live here
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2005 6:59 pm
Posts: 5839
Location: Aurora, CO
4 cyl? Oh wait, Colorado probably never sold 4 bangers. I know Lithia never buys and sells 4x2's so good chance no 4 bangers.

_________________
===
New KJ Gear - Desert Armor Flak

2004 Renegade Light Khaki - 4" JBA Lift - Rock Lizard Products: Komodo Dragon Rear Bumper, Prototype Winch-mount Front Bumper, Super Skink Sliders - All J's Super Tranny Skid II - 31" Firestone Destination AT's on Moab wheels - Cobra 75W CB w/ stock Antenna mod

[b]Retired, US Military


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:29 am 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:07 am
Posts: 6220
Location: Colorado Baby!
Tokyojoe wrote:
4 cyl? Oh wait, Colorado probably never sold 4 bangers. I know Lithia never buys and sells 4x2's so good chance no 4 bangers.


Were limiteds sold with 4cyls?

_________________
http://www.Colorado4Wheel.com
"Its not about what you can DO with your Jeep, its about where you can GO with your Jeep."
Knowledgeable - But Caustic


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:12 am 
Offline
LOST Member

Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2005 2:59 am
Posts: 286
Is the rear ceiling light still there? Could I get that too if someone is going there? And its mounting bracket too?
Stephen

_________________
04 5sp. with mods

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/798121


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:04 am 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:07 am
Posts: 6220
Location: Colorado Baby!
swyszomirski wrote:
Is the rear ceiling light still there? Could I get that too if someone is going there? And its mounting bracket too?
Stephen


ed already asked about it, I dunno which one he wants, if there are enough odd requests for parts I will go back later this week.

_________________
http://www.Colorado4Wheel.com
"Its not about what you can DO with your Jeep, its about where you can GO with your Jeep."
Knowledgeable - But Caustic


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:42 am 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:31 am
Posts: 1029
Location: Lakewood, Colorado
Sir Sam wrote:
swyszomirski wrote:
Could anyone get me the PCM mounting bracket!!!! I really need it. Please Please...... :cry: The dealer says they are back ordered until January... and I need it for a project. Can someone get it for me. I will pay shipping, the yard cost, and for your time.

Stephen


I doubt I will be going back down anytime soon, maybe one of the other guys here will want something and can get it for you?

ed was wanting the rear lights, maybe if some other people want a few things I will go back down this weekend and pull some things.

Check for front and rear tow hooks I'm just learning to off road and came to the realization that without at least some hook if I get stuck it will cost me in damages let mwe know I'm in Lakewood.Thanks 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:25 pm 
Offline
LOST Member

Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2005 2:59 am
Posts: 286
Sir Sam, would you like me to post a pic of the exact thing I want? About the light, thats fine if someone has dibs on it already. O, and how hard would it be to remove the fuel door?

Stephen

_________________
04 5sp. with mods

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/798121


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:42 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:07 am
Posts: 6220
Location: Colorado Baby!
swyszomirski wrote:
Sir Sam, would you like me to post a pic of the exact thing I want? About the light, thats fine if someone has dibs on it already. O, and how hard would it be to remove the fuel door?

Stephen


that would help, ed wants the light above the seats.

both lights in the back are visually identicle, but if you switch em around the BCM doesnt like that for some reason.

_________________
http://www.Colorado4Wheel.com
"Its not about what you can DO with your Jeep, its about where you can GO with your Jeep."
Knowledgeable - But Caustic


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:36 pm 
Offline
LOST Member

Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2005 2:59 am
Posts: 286
I will get a pic tonight of the bracket, and don't worry about the light, I wanted to use it for a back seat light, but I don't know if it will work yet. But that bracket would be great.

Stephen

_________________
04 5sp. with mods

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/798121


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:33 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 4:21 am
Posts: 1894
Location: Gilbert, AZ
Rush345 wrote:
Sir Sam wrote:
swyszomirski wrote:
Could anyone get me the PCM mounting bracket!!!! I really need it. Please Please...... :cry: The dealer says they are back ordered until January... and I need it for a project. Can someone get it for me. I will pay shipping, the yard cost, and for your time.

Stephen


I doubt I will be going back down anytime soon, maybe one of the other guys here will want something and can get it for you?

ed was wanting the rear lights, maybe if some other people want a few things I will go back down this weekend and pull some things.

Check for front and rear tow hooks I'm just learning to off road and came to the realization that without at least some hook if I get stuck it will cost me in damages let mwe know I'm in Lakewood.Thanks 8)


I'll have front tow hooks some time in November if you would like them...just lemme know and we'll speak logistics...

_________________
Had 2005 KJ Rocky Mnt. Edition (destroyed)
Had 2006 KJ Sport 4x4
Have 2007 JK 4-dr Sahara 4x4 (tow package so stock 4.10s!!)
AEV 3.5" RS Lift; Schrockworks FR bumper and Warn 9.5ti winch; Cobra 75 CB; Rigid 50" LED light bar; Adventure Trailers (AT Overland) JK Kitchen setup in the cargo area.
Southern L.O.S.T. # 236487


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:40 am 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:07 am
Posts: 6220
Location: Colorado Baby!
OK, last chance anything else you guys want? I'm headin down tomorrow mornin.

_________________
http://www.Colorado4Wheel.com
"Its not about what you can DO with your Jeep, its about where you can GO with your Jeep."
Knowledgeable - But Caustic


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group. Color scheme by ColorizeIt!
Logo by pixeldecals.com