FastTRX wrote:
oh wow. I'm truly sorry for posting this story..I never thought it would bring up this much of an argument.
Some people should never reply to a thread...sometimes it's better to just read and observe, leave your comments to yourself and not try and boost your post count .
Again..Admins/L.O.S.T./Burchie/Darby/EVERYONE...sorry I posted this. It was an accident...everyone can claim what was the "cause" of it, but in the end everything turned out GOOD for me (MOST IMPORTANTLY) as far as health and well being goes and the KJ as well...which I lucked out on.
Drive safe everyone...I wont reply to this post anymore. Thanks.
Another atribute that comes with age is the ability to accept and understand critasizm and to learn how to spell (something I am still working on)
Sorry to offend you FasTRX, just was hoping to teach you to look at things a different way.