No, see that is where the confusion comes from:
The generic device was purchased on Ebay, yes. BUT it was purchased NEW (and shipped from) AutoEnginuity. I've been on the phone with them a couple times already before I purchased anything, so that I could get both the generic OBD II device and the Enhanced Inteface, and they knew what vehicle I was buying it for.
What they failed to mention was that since I was buying the enhanced interface, which is a hardware device for Chryslers... I don't NEED the generic device. I haven't used it at all, except for a quick check to see if that would show any "actuation" commands.
According to the screenshots on their website, the actuation stuff will just appear as a list of sensors and possible commands to send, and checkboxes to turn the command-send on or off.
Nothing at all appears on my screen, EVER, in any system. I don't know why. According to the firmware updater, I have version 20, which is the current version. But the enhanced powertrain error message was telling me that I need a KWP2000 module. That might be part of the problem, or the vehicle profile data is wrong, and that is why the program won't show me the commands. Its frustrating, because they would not answer their phones at all today for the last 4 hours or so... And they were supposed to be open during that time.
Now the dealer tech monkey was the one telling me that I didn't need a starscan, I needed to use the DRBIII on this thing. But he also wasn't able to do anything useful with his DRBIII when he plugged it in. The only thing he could do was tell me that one of the tire sensors wasn't sending it's serial number. Ok, big deal, that was probably the spare. But the AE is showing me various possible sensors to watch, and the list of sensors doesn't match.
For example, some of the items for TPMS tire 1 are tire blowout counter, checksum counter, low pressure counter, fault counter
While tire 2 might only have checksum, low pressure, and thats it. Tire 3 wasn't listed at all, tires 4 and 5 also had different lists of items to look at... And tires 2 and 4 were showing data of "240" in the fault counter or checksum counter.
Obviously there is a problem in that system somewhere. If I can't get some help from AE on Monday, I think I'm going to be stuck going back to the dealer and having them figure it out, while wasting more of my time and money.
