I have been research this subject for awhile sine mine is an '02 we are pretty close to being the same. Mine has rear drums, but I see no need yet to convert. Now as for Pads I saw on Speed TV on Two Guys garage they were pushing the Satified Brakes brand of pads. They took a fairly used pad and plced it in a vice then took a torch to it after getting it really really HOT, they took a Big stupid Hammer and gave it all they could as hard as they could. Other after market pads seperated with ease and quickly. but the Satisfied Brake pads stood up to all they could dish out. Since then I have visited all my local parts stores. Advanced Auto Parts, AutoZone, Checker Auto Parts, Car Quest, Napa, Pep Boys as most Do It Yourself parts houses they offer different priced pads. But it appears all that have a set of pads that they offer a warranty with upon inspection turn out to be Satisfied Brakes.

now as far as slotted Rotors or any other high performance rotors or calipers, unless you've got monster tires and wheels. Don't bother. only with bigger meats is it advisable for heaveir duty brake systems.
I'm sure some of the more mechanically inclinded may differ if so. I bough to their expertise I'm just a shade tree mechanic, I don't do this for a living so take their advise.
I mean not to contradict any with more expertise then myself.
