It is currently Fri Oct 02, 2026 1:30 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 216 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:04 pm 
Offline
Only in a Jeep!
Only in a Jeep!
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:49 pm
Posts: 3966
Location: OHIO, Indian Trail-North Carolina
well the weather looks crappy for the Relay for Life......
Thunderstorms/showers....

Will the event go on as planned, if we do have thunderstorms?
and Is everyone still camping friday for the relay, and saturday for the Laurel IN, Off roading trip?

_________________
2000 Cherokee Trail Hawk
3.5" R.E Superflex Lift, R.E Quick Disconnects, R.E Rear Driveshaft, SYE, OME Steering Stabilizer, ARB Diff Covers, JW Speaker Black Heated Headlights, Mickey Thompson 16x8 wheels, 245/75r16 Toyo Open Country AT's, 15 lb Powertank

2003 KJ Sport (BLACK) 230,000+Miles (Decommissioned)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:03 pm 
Offline
Moderator / Lifetime Member
Moderator / Lifetime Member

Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2005 5:49 pm
Posts: 27226
Location: NOW Southeastern Ohio/ Tanzania
I am still in for camping Friday night unless its 30 degrees and a monsoon, then its a cheap hotel, and see what happens Saturday, my wife may get to see me earlier than expected though if its too bad! :lol: :lol:

_________________
MUDD'S MOTORSPORT'S We do IFS lift installs ,
03 OVERLAND EDITION /Kilby-Skidrow-Mopar-4XGuard skids/ 2.5 inch TOTAL CONTROL JBA coilovers -JBA Arms/MOABS-31 FALKEN WILDPEAK AT3W / 4.10's etc, 04 Kilimanjaro Edition loaded, plus 05 KJ limited


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:20 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 12:40 pm
Posts: 1496
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
tommudd wrote:
I am still in for camping Friday night unless its 30 degrees and a monsoon, then its a cheap hotel, and see what happens Saturday, my wife may get to see me earlier than expected though if its too bad! :lol: :lol:


oh im camping rain or shine, snow or hail. i didnt get my eagle scout award for nothing!!

_________________
-Jon-
02 Jeep Liberty - LOST Trail Tested Edition - sold
09 VW Tiguan 4motion - current


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:32 pm 
Offline
Moderator / Lifetime Member
Moderator / Lifetime Member

Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2005 5:49 pm
Posts: 27226
Location: NOW Southeastern Ohio/ Tanzania
heck I have two things against me then ......never became an Eagle Scout and getting too old to sit around cold and in the rain! :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
MUDD'S MOTORSPORT'S We do IFS lift installs ,
03 OVERLAND EDITION /Kilby-Skidrow-Mopar-4XGuard skids/ 2.5 inch TOTAL CONTROL JBA coilovers -JBA Arms/MOABS-31 FALKEN WILDPEAK AT3W / 4.10's etc, 04 Kilimanjaro Edition loaded, plus 05 KJ limited


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:15 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:02 am
Posts: 2053
Location: Michigan City, IN
I'll still be there, rain or shine. Not sure about the Sunday run, but will be there for Saturday :D

_________________
Blood Clot Red 03 Punisher Edition
245/75-16 Duratracs, Soft 8's, Ironman/clevis Lift, Monroe Sensa-trac rear shocks, JBA 3.5, GTP Hood Louvers, Roof Basket & Light bar, Mudd's Garage Rear Bumper
custom made items: cross rails, grill inserts, cargo shelf, lightbar, pin stripping & rock rails.
L.O.S.T. #DW090501


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:20 pm 
Offline
Moderator / Lifetime Member
Moderator / Lifetime Member

Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2005 5:49 pm
Posts: 27226
Location: NOW Southeastern Ohio/ Tanzania
I am just ready to be somewhere else so I will be there.
Only problem with working at home, you get tired of being at home all the time! :lol: So ready to escape every now and again! Heck I have only put 1596 miles on the KJ in the last three weeks, have to use up some gas!!!

_________________
MUDD'S MOTORSPORT'S We do IFS lift installs ,
03 OVERLAND EDITION /Kilby-Skidrow-Mopar-4XGuard skids/ 2.5 inch TOTAL CONTROL JBA coilovers -JBA Arms/MOABS-31 FALKEN WILDPEAK AT3W / 4.10's etc, 04 Kilimanjaro Edition loaded, plus 05 KJ limited


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:25 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:02 am
Posts: 2053
Location: Michigan City, IN
Man, working from home, I think I'd like that. I'll have to see if I can find a job like that, need a helper Tom?!?

_________________
Blood Clot Red 03 Punisher Edition
245/75-16 Duratracs, Soft 8's, Ironman/clevis Lift, Monroe Sensa-trac rear shocks, JBA 3.5, GTP Hood Louvers, Roof Basket & Light bar, Mudd's Garage Rear Bumper
custom made items: cross rails, grill inserts, cargo shelf, lightbar, pin stripping & rock rails.
L.O.S.T. #DW090501


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:34 pm 
Offline
Moderator / Lifetime Member
Moderator / Lifetime Member

Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2005 5:49 pm
Posts: 27226
Location: NOW Southeastern Ohio/ Tanzania
501 wrote:
Man, working from home, I think I'd like that. I'll have to see if I can find a job like that, need a helper Tom?!?


When I retire you can have it, actually work out of my house but on the road two/three days a week for 5 or 6 hours at a time, (just in the Northwestern part of Ohio) . Not bad though. There are only 4 of us with the state agency I work for that gets to work from home. Makes the other 130 people really jealous at times. :twisted:

Think we need any additional tools along this weekend? I have my normal tools(which is enough to rebuild a KJ almost :wink: ) plus u joints/tie rod ends/ fan belt/ idler pulley/ spark plugs, anything else...maybe a radiator??? :lol: :lol: I need to stop carrying so much stuff

_________________
MUDD'S MOTORSPORT'S We do IFS lift installs ,
03 OVERLAND EDITION /Kilby-Skidrow-Mopar-4XGuard skids/ 2.5 inch TOTAL CONTROL JBA coilovers -JBA Arms/MOABS-31 FALKEN WILDPEAK AT3W / 4.10's etc, 04 Kilimanjaro Edition loaded, plus 05 KJ limited


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:45 pm 
Offline
LOST Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2007 2:58 pm
Posts: 432
Location: Loveland, OH.
Well, seeing as there is only a 40% chance of thundershowers on Saturday and no rain (at Haspin) on Sunday it should be a cake walk (compared to the last time I was at Haspin :evil: ). All that heavy snow we got late in the season and then the solid week of rain right after that left Haspin not so fun. There was a lot of trials we did not get to cover.

_________________
'74 CJ5
304/T15


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:31 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:10 pm
Posts: 1626
Location: Beavercreek, OH (Dayton)
rain or shine, i'll be there friday with the camper and the dogs and the boy. (and I'll figure out how to get the smoker up there too :wink: )

Oh, and can we get a 7:30 departure to go to Haspin the next day?

_________________
+
My opinions & advice are taken at your own risk.
+
2002 Patriot Blue KJ - Coming soon!
2006 Black LJ (Wrangler Unlimited), auto, custom skids, 3.5" Rubicon Express, Aussie D30, Rocker Guards & Cooper AT3 235x85r16
2009 Patriot Blue D2500, 5.7L Hemi, 4x4, Quad Cab
1967 Alberg 37' Masthead rigged Sloop


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:53 pm 
I AM going to be at Haspin on Sunday, just to clarify. Just can't make the Relay. Scott, I need to meet up with you sometime this week.

Tom, I no longer need a radiator (Thanks Scott and Mitch) but I do need to go tow strap shopping when I'm off Friday..old one got frayed, so I pitched it.


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:09 pm 
Offline
Only in a Jeep!
Only in a Jeep!
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:49 pm
Posts: 3966
Location: OHIO, Indian Trail-North Carolina
tommudd wrote:
501 wrote:
Man, working from home, I think I'd like that. I'll have to see if I can find a job like that, need a helper Tom?!?


When I retire you can have it, actually work out of my house but on the road two/three days a week for 5 or 6 hours at a time, (just in the Northwestern part of Ohio) . Not bad though. There are only 4 of us with the state agency I work for that gets to work from home. Makes the other 130 people really jealous at times. :twisted:

Think we need any additional tools along this weekend? I have my normal tools(which is enough to rebuild a KJ almost :wink: ) plus u joints/tie rod ends/ fan belt/ idler pulley/ spark plugs, anything else...maybe a radiator??? :lol: :lol: I need to stop carrying so much stuff


wait wait wait.... tom, are you going off roading?!? I know you aren't bringing all that for the shine and show! :lol: or are you! :?

_________________
2000 Cherokee Trail Hawk
3.5" R.E Superflex Lift, R.E Quick Disconnects, R.E Rear Driveshaft, SYE, OME Steering Stabilizer, ARB Diff Covers, JW Speaker Black Heated Headlights, Mickey Thompson 16x8 wheels, 245/75r16 Toyo Open Country AT's, 15 lb Powertank

2003 KJ Sport (BLACK) 230,000+Miles (Decommissioned)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:27 pm 
Offline
Moderator / Lifetime Member
Moderator / Lifetime Member

Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2005 5:49 pm
Posts: 27226
Location: NOW Southeastern Ohio/ Tanzania
cdiekhans wrote:
tommudd wrote:
501 wrote:
Man, working from home, I think I'd like that. I'll have to see if I can find a job like that, need a helper Tom?!?


When I retire you can have it, actually work out of my house but on the road two/three days a week for 5 or 6 hours at a time, (just in the Northwestern part of Ohio) . Not bad though. There are only 4 of us with the state agency I work for that gets to work from home. Makes the other 130 people really jealous at times. :twisted:

Think we need any additional tools along this weekend? I have my normal tools(which is enough to rebuild a KJ almost :wink: ) plus u joints/tie rod ends/ fan belt/ idler pulley/ spark plugs, anything else...maybe a radiator??? :lol: :lol: I need to stop carrying so much stuff


wait wait wait.... tom, are you going off roading?!? I know you aren't bringing all that for the shine and show! :lol: or are you! :?


pretty much my normal load in the back, I never like to leave home without most everything I would need to get back home. Keep trying to figure out how to carry a raw egg in the glove box in case of a radiator leak :lol: :lol: I had to drive back home from Savannah Ga. one year on a holiday weekend in my F150 in front wheel drive cause I didnt take an extra U joint and no parts stores open! NO MORE!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
MUDD'S MOTORSPORT'S We do IFS lift installs ,
03 OVERLAND EDITION /Kilby-Skidrow-Mopar-4XGuard skids/ 2.5 inch TOTAL CONTROL JBA coilovers -JBA Arms/MOABS-31 FALKEN WILDPEAK AT3W / 4.10's etc, 04 Kilimanjaro Edition loaded, plus 05 KJ limited


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:30 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:02 am
Posts: 2053
Location: Michigan City, IN
I don't have spare parts yet, so hopefully I won't need them :shock: Have to look at my tow strap and see what I have, I think it has the hooks on it so I'll have to stop and pick up one without hooks this week. (In case Haspin will work out for me)

_________________
Blood Clot Red 03 Punisher Edition
245/75-16 Duratracs, Soft 8's, Ironman/clevis Lift, Monroe Sensa-trac rear shocks, JBA 3.5, GTP Hood Louvers, Roof Basket & Light bar, Mudd's Garage Rear Bumper
custom made items: cross rails, grill inserts, cargo shelf, lightbar, pin stripping & rock rails.
L.O.S.T. #DW090501


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:34 am 
Offline
Moderator / Lifetime Member
Moderator / Lifetime Member

Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2005 5:49 pm
Posts: 27226
Location: NOW Southeastern Ohio/ Tanzania
501, Tractor Supply is a pretty good place to pick one (tow strap) up if you want to get one.

as far as spare parts I have a really bad habit of buying things when I find a good deal on them and stock piling them. But then I guess I save in the long run, but my garage looks like a darn parts store at times. My garage down home has everything from 48 Ford to KJ parts in the rafters, somebodies going to be rich when I die!

_________________
MUDD'S MOTORSPORT'S We do IFS lift installs ,
03 OVERLAND EDITION /Kilby-Skidrow-Mopar-4XGuard skids/ 2.5 inch TOTAL CONTROL JBA coilovers -JBA Arms/MOABS-31 FALKEN WILDPEAK AT3W / 4.10's etc, 04 Kilimanjaro Edition loaded, plus 05 KJ limited


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:43 am 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:02 am
Posts: 2053
Location: Michigan City, IN
Thanks Tom, I'll have to go see what they got.

_________________
Blood Clot Red 03 Punisher Edition
245/75-16 Duratracs, Soft 8's, Ironman/clevis Lift, Monroe Sensa-trac rear shocks, JBA 3.5, GTP Hood Louvers, Roof Basket & Light bar, Mudd's Garage Rear Bumper
custom made items: cross rails, grill inserts, cargo shelf, lightbar, pin stripping & rock rails.
L.O.S.T. #DW090501


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:07 pm 
Offline
Moderator / Lifetime Member
Moderator / Lifetime Member

Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2005 5:49 pm
Posts: 27226
Location: NOW Southeastern Ohio/ Tanzania
Any idea of what time the out of towners are going to be arriving at the campground ??
Jon, do you know about what time you will be down that way?
Chris will be in Lima with his lady so we will not see him till Saturday morning :wink: :wink:
501 Daryl will be down earlier on friday and at the park hes staying at, then coming over to meet us.
I think I have Jon, Chris and Daryls numbers so we can call I guess, I don't want to get there and sit by myself!!!! Since Sean is not sure yet and he may have a date :roll: :roll: not sure why this would come in 2nd place after a date but.....................

just trying to get an idea of times/ what all is happening Friday evening, set up camp, grab a bite to eat, drink some ....sodas :wink: Tell lies.... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

_________________
MUDD'S MOTORSPORT'S We do IFS lift installs ,
03 OVERLAND EDITION /Kilby-Skidrow-Mopar-4XGuard skids/ 2.5 inch TOTAL CONTROL JBA coilovers -JBA Arms/MOABS-31 FALKEN WILDPEAK AT3W / 4.10's etc, 04 Kilimanjaro Edition loaded, plus 05 KJ limited


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:18 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 12:40 pm
Posts: 1496
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
tommudd wrote:
Any idea of what time the out of towners are going to be arriving at the campground ??
Jon, do you know about what time you will be down that way?
Chris will be in Lima with his lady so we will not see him till Saturday morning :wink: :wink:
501 Daryl will be down earlier on friday and at the park hes staying at, then coming over to meet us.
I think I have Jon, Chris and Daryls numbers so we can call I guess, I don't want to get there and sit by myself!!!! Since Sean is not sure yet and he may have a date :roll: :roll: not sure why this would come in 2nd place after a date but.....................

just trying to get an idea of times/ what all is happening Friday evening, set up camp, grab a bite to eat, drink some ....sodas :wink: Tell lies.... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:


Tom,

Ray (RAYMANsomenumbers) and I are going to be caravaning down. I figure we'll head out probably sometime between 3:30 and 4 ish so you can expect us at the camp around 8.

Whats the plan on food? Are we going to be going out for all the meals or should we get a menu together and bring some stoves and delegate ingredients?

_________________
-Jon-
02 Jeep Liberty - LOST Trail Tested Edition - sold
09 VW Tiguan 4motion - current


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:57 pm 
Offline
Moderator / Lifetime Member
Moderator / Lifetime Member

Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2005 5:49 pm
Posts: 27226
Location: NOW Southeastern Ohio/ Tanzania
no one had really said so thats why I was asking or just saying maybe easier to just go out somewhere and grab whatever, kind of depends on the weather as well since it may or may not be pouring down rain ???

_________________
MUDD'S MOTORSPORT'S We do IFS lift installs ,
03 OVERLAND EDITION /Kilby-Skidrow-Mopar-4XGuard skids/ 2.5 inch TOTAL CONTROL JBA coilovers -JBA Arms/MOABS-31 FALKEN WILDPEAK AT3W / 4.10's etc, 04 Kilimanjaro Edition loaded, plus 05 KJ limited


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:13 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:10 pm
Posts: 1626
Location: Beavercreek, OH (Dayton)
do we want to do that rather than the ribs?

_________________
+
My opinions & advice are taken at your own risk.
+
2002 Patriot Blue KJ - Coming soon!
2006 Black LJ (Wrangler Unlimited), auto, custom skids, 3.5" Rubicon Express, Aussie D30, Rocker Guards & Cooper AT3 235x85r16
2009 Patriot Blue D2500, 5.7L Hemi, 4x4, Quad Cab
1967 Alberg 37' Masthead rigged Sloop


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 216 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group. Color scheme by ColorizeIt!
Logo by pixeldecals.com