MiniDevil wrote:
When the CB shop originally installed my CB radio, they ran the power to the harness under the steering wheel behind the panel. They spliced it to 2 wires, one thick and one thin (negative ans positive), both of them color orange and gray (striped).
I installed a new CB today using the original wiring without knowing that this new CB was higher draw. It blew a fuse or something because now I get no power from the lines.
When I looked at trhe FSM it said something about F142.
I have no idea what fuse to replace and the stealership wants to charge me 75.00 to diagnose. Please help
Assuming it's a fuse, can't you just look at all of them, one at a time and see which is blown?
_________________

2005 Silver CRD Limited

245/75R16 GoodYear Duratracs
Fumoto drain | ProVent CCV Filter
Stanadyne FM100 filter | Cummins fuel pump
GDE Eco | SEGR | BoulderBars | FrankenLift | Frankenskids