tonycrd wrote:
Blue KJ in PA wrote:
Good thing for me I can't afford the gas to drive fast on highways...I stick to the curvy side roads and keep me tire inflated to save the oil...save the earth...

eeeh...you're kinda in the wrong car for that....get a Prius? lol

If I cared about gas milage I would not have the KJ much less drive it...

...my 20 year old 1988 Olds 98 Delta Regency Brougham (

gotta luv the GM thinking when it came to car names back in the day)... the back-up car gets almost double the mpg this KJ gets.
I often taunt the "save the world, eco girl" we have in the office here by using the line from "Wasting the gas your hybrid saves"...except I say Honda since she doesn't have the hybrid. She can't complain too much though since I have pulled her car out of snowbanks with my KJ...
