It is currently Fri Oct 09, 2026 7:04 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: The offical "Where is Troysterr" thread
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:27 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2007 12:54 am
Posts: 3865
Location: Draper, UT
I havn't seen his face in the place since May; where is our good friend from UT? He was going to meet me out in MOAB back in June but no word.
The forum just doesn't seem right without him. :(

_________________
2006 CRD http://www.UtahPowderCoatings.com/ http://www.gorecon.com/ I'm kind of a big deal.
RL rear bumper, ARB front bumper, Mile Marker winch, Power Tank, Skids by Mopar & Skid Row, RL Super Skink Sliders, 235/85R16 MTR, Air Flow Snorkel, DTT, 4.10 gears, Frankenlift II, Katskin leather, JL Audio stereo, Rosen video.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:00 pm 
Offline
I live here
I live here
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2005 6:59 pm
Posts: 5839
Location: Aurora, CO
His last post was July 19th and before that in May. Family and career could be taking major priority during these strange days.

_________________
===
New KJ Gear - Desert Armor Flak

2004 Renegade Light Khaki - 4" JBA Lift - Rock Lizard Products: Komodo Dragon Rear Bumper, Prototype Winch-mount Front Bumper, Super Skink Sliders - All J's Super Tranny Skid II - 31" Firestone Destination AT's on Moab wheels - Cobra 75W CB w/ stock Antenna mod

[b]Retired, US Military


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:09 pm 
Offline
Banned For Abuse on LostJeeps.com
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2005 12:40 pm
Posts: 2353
Location: Kettering, Ohio
How on earth did his priorities get that messed up? Work & family before jeeps, indeeed.... 8)

_________________
LOST # 633
'05 KJ 3.7L/6spd/241 245/75/16 MT's
'88 MJ 4.0L/AW4/231 SWB HPD30 & trac-loc D44 w/3.73's
A dirty Jeep is a happy Jeep


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:50 pm 
Offline
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 6:50 pm
Posts: 1633
Wow, you lost Troyster and got me back. That is a sad day... :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:23 pm 
Offline
Banned For Abuse on LostJeeps.com
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2005 12:40 pm
Posts: 2353
Location: Kettering, Ohio
And you are.....?


:shock:


:-)r

_________________
LOST # 633
'05 KJ 3.7L/6spd/241 245/75/16 MT's
'88 MJ 4.0L/AW4/231 SWB HPD30 & trac-loc D44 w/3.73's
A dirty Jeep is a happy Jeep


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:30 pm 
Offline
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 6:50 pm
Posts: 1633
Exactly... :wink:

I'd be Lost #14 there Mr. 633...respect your elders! :P

BTW, we could try contacting him through his site... http://www.youngs.org/kjparts/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:43 pm 
Skyjump136 wrote:
Exactly... :wink:

I'd be Lost #14 there Mr. 633...respect your elders! :P

BTW, we could try contacting him through his site... http://www.youngs.org/kjparts/


"i am not a number. i am a free man."
-number six, the prisoner

:lol:


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:04 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2005 10:57 pm
Posts: 387
Location: Buchanan, MI
Quote:
"i am not a number. i am a free man."
-number six, the prisoner


I think I heard of that show - from my GRANDFATHER. :-)r :-)r :-)r

_________________
E.E.P. for my Jeep (EMPTYING EVERY POCKET)
2004 Limited - Stock no more
JcrOffroad sliders-Trail tested, mud approved
Frankenlifted
Al's A-Arms
Stock Skids
235/70/16 Cooper Discoverer HTPs


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:02 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2005 9:22 am
Posts: 421
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Skyjump136 wrote:
Exactly... :wink:

I'd be Lost #14 there Mr. 633...respect your elders! :P

BTW, we could try contacting him through his site... http://www.youngs.org/kjparts/


They've given you a number and they've taken away your name...

_________________
2012 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:52 pm 
Offline
LOST Junkie
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2005 7:41 pm
Posts: 714
Location: Utah "Logan"
I saw him on the freeway not too long ago, maybe I will have to stop by and see how he is doing.

_________________
2005 CRD , Moab Rims, 245/75/16 Goodyear M/T
RL rear bumper, TMJ Front bumper, Frankenlinft,
*TOTALED*

1985 Mitsubishi Pickup SP 2.3 Turbo Diesel Watercooled turbo,4D56 ported head,
12" Suspension Lift with JK Rubicon axles, Elockers, 5.13's, Fox coilovers, Atlas 5.0, Rock Lizard supersliders

1996 Lexus LX450 -locked and lifted-


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:54 pm 
Offline
Bush Hunter
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:22 am
Posts: 952
Location: Raleigh, NC
VTNomad wrote:
Skyjump136 wrote:
Exactly... :wink:

I'd be Lost #14 there Mr. 633...respect your elders! :P

BTW, we could try contacting him through his site... http://www.youngs.org/kjparts/


They've given you a number and they've taken away your name...


Secret agent man??

_________________
-08 KK Bright Silver Met.
Mopar front tow hooks,
Mopar Skids
Curt class III/IV hitch, and wireing
O.K. Offroad steel reciever shackle
Zune 80 gig for the tunes,
(Do Jeep slush mats count?)
Life size Amstaff terrier bobble head in rear seat :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:57 am 
MNKK wrote:
VTNomad wrote:
Skyjump136 wrote:
Exactly... :wink:

I'd be Lost #14 there Mr. 633...respect your elders! :P

BTW, we could try contacting him through his site... http://www.youngs.org/kjparts/


They've given you a number and they've taken away your name...


Secret agent man??


"
Number 6: Where am I?
Number 2: In the Village.
Number 6: What do you want?
Number 2: We want information.
Number 6: Whose side are you on?
Number 2: That would be telling. We want information... information... information.
Number 6: You won't get it.
Number 2: By hook or by crook, we will.
Number 6: Who are you?
Number 2: The new Number 2.
Number 6: Who is Number 1?
Number 2: You are Number 6.
Number 6: I am not a number, I am a free man."

From "The Prisoner" - one of the best tv series ever made


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:32 am 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2005 9:22 am
Posts: 421
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
MNKK wrote:
VTNomad wrote:
Skyjump136 wrote:
Exactly... :wink:

I'd be Lost #14 there Mr. 633...respect your elders! :P

BTW, we could try contacting him through his site... http://www.youngs.org/kjparts/


They've given you a number and they've taken away your name...


Secret agent man??


Yeah, Secret Agent Man. The more times I listen to that song though, the more I think he's saying 'Secret Asian Man'. Which I think would be harder to keep a secret.

_________________
2012 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:21 am 
Offline
I live here
I live here
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2005 6:59 pm
Posts: 5839
Location: Aurora, CO
I had always thought that was what they were saying; "Secret Asian Man."

That would fit me 8)

_________________
===
New KJ Gear - Desert Armor Flak

2004 Renegade Light Khaki - 4" JBA Lift - Rock Lizard Products: Komodo Dragon Rear Bumper, Prototype Winch-mount Front Bumper, Super Skink Sliders - All J's Super Tranny Skid II - 31" Firestone Destination AT's on Moab wheels - Cobra 75W CB w/ stock Antenna mod

[b]Retired, US Military


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:20 am 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2005 1:51 pm
Posts: 816
Location: SLC, Utah
Well, I'm glad I wandered over here tonight--I didn't know anyone was worried about me. :)

Yeah, this has been a really busy year. The company I work for was acquired by a private equity firm at the beginning of the year and we've been sort of reinventing ourselves ever since. Most of my time and energy is being spent there.

Also, this site has become a victim of its own success--it takes way too much time to catch up on everything. I can't be here every day, and if I come try to read all of the new posts after being away for a week, it takes an hour or more to filter through everything.

And, finally, I'm a little discouraged that I've had a brand new Frankenlift II AND a brand new Rubicon transfer case in my garage that I haven't gotten around to getting installed. I wish I lived closer to Rock Lizard or All J's, so that I could get someone who actually knows and cares about KJs to do it.

_________________
09 Yellow JK Rubicon LOST #TY050608
TeraFlex 4" long arm lift, 35" BFG KO2s, Tatton driveshaft, Riddler diff covers, RIPP headers,
MBRP off road exhaust, Cobra C75WXST, Little Passengers 3rd row seat

Formerly: 02 White Ltd 4x4 with lots of stuff...
Pics: http://troysterr.com Links & Parts: http://youngs.org/kjparts


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group. Color scheme by ColorizeIt!
Logo by pixeldecals.com