It is currently Thu Oct 08, 2026 4:51 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: I can log in again!!!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:37 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2005 5:25 am
Posts: 2019
Location: El Paso TX/Friedrichsdorf DE
I missed all of you. I have been blocked since the 13th!

New update: The CRD is here and the Samco Sports are on, 45min including BSing and clean up att he hobby shop. So far so good. I have photos as well.

_________________
No longer a CRD or Jeep owner. Selling everything I have, needs to go as I need the room for a project.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I can log in again!!!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:52 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 9:31 pm
Posts: 1406
Location: Camano Island, Washington
jinstall wrote:
I missed all of you. I have been blocked since the 13th!

New update: The CRD is here and the Samco Sports are on, 45min including BSing and clean up att he hobby shop. So far so good. I have photos as well.


You wasn't blocked, the site crashed. Welcome back LOST kjs and all others here.

_________________
2006 Black Jeep Liberty CRD Limited
K&N, Samco Hoses, Michelin 245/70-16 LTX A/T2, Fumoto F-102, V-Force Muffler, Mopar, Hitch, Trailer Wiring, Skid Plates, Slush Mats, Rear Shelf, Predator Stage 1, Transgo, ORM & CodeReader, Facet 40109 Pump
"IT'S A DIESEL THING, YOU WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND"
Certified Services Auto & Truck Repair


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:06 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2005 5:25 am
Posts: 2019
Location: El Paso TX/Friedrichsdorf DE
Thanks bTW you r brother is parked in the parking lot but he has a light bar on the roof.

_________________
No longer a CRD or Jeep owner. Selling everything I have, needs to go as I need the room for a project.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Glad L.O.S.T. is back
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:17 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:49 pm
Posts: 3554
Location: Aurora, IL
I am sick of the News Media.

I voted early, but only ONCE :!:

_________________
2006 Pearl Green CRD
Magnaflow 2 1/2" Cat Back
KJ Extra Leg Room Brackets, Carter Lift Pump, V6 Airbox, ORM
Fuel cooler, Oil Separator, Progard 7
Gauges EGT Boost Trans Temp Oil Pres, Michelin LXT AT2 245 70 R16
7,000# Draw Tight hitch, PML EX Deep Trans Pan
Centrifuge, SunCoast, Transgo, RAM TCM, InMotion Stage 2
Wife's 99 TDI VW Beetle


Last edited by warp2diesel on Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:13 am 
Offline
LOST Newbie

Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 12:43 am
Posts: 94
Location: ALASKA
With the forum down for several days I sure found myself missing the site. Im glad we are all back. Lets go vote !!

_________________
2005 CRD Sport 4x4
EHM,ORM,Straight pipe exhaust,Facet 40109 lift pump


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group. Color scheme by ColorizeIt!
Logo by pixeldecals.com