There are several Mid Atlantic LOST members in your area that have come and installed lifts at my place. Maybe you can get an install party going "down south". Sorry, I don't like to travel to put in lifts and such. I like having the array of bent pipes and big hammers at my finger tips, that seem to be laying around the garage! If it don't fit, use a bigger hammer
Holy flying kj's batman! $525 to install. Let's see the fastest I put a lift in was around three hours, maybe less. About $70.00 an hour for the going rate, thats $210, say $250. Another $65 for the wheel alignment, and there you have it...$315 to install the lift, and another hour or $70 for a learning curve, you get $385, without tax. Maybe I should start charging more than a pizza and a dozen good bagels!
Good luck! You need advice, I am just an e-mail away! As I say, my advice is free and worth every penny!
Al