It is currently Sun Oct 04, 2026 4:58 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Any one use Jeep 4x4 center
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:24 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:02 am
Posts: 2053
Location: Michigan City, IN
I found this site Morris 4x4 center anyone use them before, good or bad?

_________________
Blood Clot Red 03 Punisher Edition
245/75-16 Duratracs, Soft 8's, Ironman/clevis Lift, Monroe Sensa-trac rear shocks, JBA 3.5, GTP Hood Louvers, Roof Basket & Light bar, Mudd's Garage Rear Bumper
custom made items: cross rails, grill inserts, cargo shelf, lightbar, pin stripping & rock rails.
L.O.S.T. #DW090501


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Any one use Jeep 4x4 center
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:39 pm 
Offline
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:54 pm
Posts: 2787
Location: Jacksonville, FL
501 wrote:
I found this site Morris 4x4 center anyone use them before, good or bad?


Never heard anything bout them before. From quick browsing it looks like some of the prices pretty good, but not great, others items are way more than other sites. The free shipping for over 1000.00 makes me laugh. Most places I deal with offer it with a 100.00 order.

_________________
- Mike
'12 JK

Jeep Tech Files


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: just did business with them
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:55 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:07 pm
Posts: 166
Location: St-Lazare, Qc, Canada
I had just ordered and received the rear lower control arm bushings for my 2006 kj. I just had a bit of customs delay (I'm in Canada). Their prices are amazing. The bushings were going for 50$can + tax = 58$can/ea at the stealership. I ended up getting the 4 bushings for 110$ US. Roughly half price and their service is pretty good.

_________________
2006 CRD KJ, 245/70R16 A/T KO, GDE eco tune, ARB bull bar, OME lift, AVIC-N4, turbo timer, pulsetech solargizer, Racor CCV3500, Racor 245R122 fuel head, Caterpillar battery, oem light bar, KC lights, HID fog lts, cb, ...


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group. Color scheme by ColorizeIt!
Logo by pixeldecals.com