It is currently Wed Oct 07, 2026 7:52 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Are these real?
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:41 am 
Offline
LOST Addict

Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 6:36 pm
Posts: 3143
Location: OKLAHOMA
If these halo lights are real, then I want some!!!
HALO-KIT-Demon-Eyes
I'd post a picture from the site, but I don't know how to... anyone can helP?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:40 am 
Offline
LOST Member

Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2005 11:38 am
Posts: 197
Location: Metro-Detroit
I agree, they look nice, it looks like you have to take the headlight out, disassemble it, attach the new part and put it all back together...

_________________
2006 Renegade 4x4


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:44 am 
Offline
Moderator / Lifetime Member
Moderator / Lifetime Member

Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2005 5:49 pm
Posts: 27226
Location: NOW Southeastern Ohio/ Tanzania
look great on a Honda maybe, but a Jeep ? plus 169 bucks :shock: But I guess if you want to look like that?

_________________
MUDD'S MOTORSPORT'S We do IFS lift installs ,
03 OVERLAND EDITION /Kilby-Skidrow-Mopar-4XGuard skids/ 2.5 inch TOTAL CONTROL JBA coilovers -JBA Arms/MOABS-31 FALKEN WILDPEAK AT3W / 4.10's etc, 04 Kilimanjaro Edition loaded, plus 05 KJ limited


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:48 am 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 22, 2006 6:28 pm
Posts: 3880
Location: Wichita/ Pittsburg, Kansas
tommudd wrote:
look great on a Honda maybe, but a Jeep ? plus 169 bucks :shock: But I guess if you want to look like that?


x2 plus that would be a good start to that lift your wanting.

_________________
1980 Jeep CJ7 Buggy
SOA, D44/ FF14B, SBC 350, SM465, NP205, 108" WB, 37" MTs

http://www.dpgoffroad.com/
http://www.ucora.org/
http://www.christianoffroad.com/
http://jeepinbyal.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:05 am 
Offline
LOST Addict

Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 6:36 pm
Posts: 3143
Location: OKLAHOMA
Well... I wouldn't purchase from ebay, but amazon.
I wish that the frankelift would be available for puchase through amazon, so I could purchase it. I have amazon gift certificates, and could buy it for free.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:07 pm 
Offline
Jeep-O-Caching
Jeep-O-Caching
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:41 am
Posts: 1815
Location: Northern Virginia
tommudd wrote:
look great on a Honda maybe, but a Jeep ? plus 169 bucks :shock: But I guess if you want to look like that?


You do know who you are talking about, don't you? :lol: Mr. Lights! :idea: :idea:

_________________
Jason
----------
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:15 pm 
Offline
Master of the Blender
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2005 4:21 pm
Posts: 2804
Location: Margaritaville
I've never understood the fascination with these 'halo' things, but I guess I'm just an old coot who isn't in touch with today's youth...

Oh and the old coot edited your post to make that hideously long web address more manageable :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:31 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict

Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 6:36 pm
Posts: 3143
Location: OKLAHOMA
thank you... I dont mean to be Mr. Lights, but when you drive 30 minutes to and from, out in the middle of nowhere to see your girlfriend, and you need to be able to see, then you will know why I have these lights!

and yes, it is kinda an obsession... but hey, it's my money right! Cheers! :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:46 pm 
Offline
Jeep-O-Caching
Jeep-O-Caching
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:41 am
Posts: 1815
Location: Northern Virginia
just giving you a hard time! we all do our own thing! Carry on! :lol: :lol:

_________________
Jason
----------
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:46 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict

Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 6:36 pm
Posts: 3143
Location: OKLAHOMA
oh i know!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:48 pm 
Offline
LOST Junkie
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:40 pm
Posts: 630
Location: Southern New Jersey
Good for an MTV Hoopsie Ride. I drive a jeep. :D :D

_________________
“You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it."

“Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.”


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:51 pm 
riptricket wrote:
thank you... I dont mean to be Mr. Lights, but when you drive 30 minutes to and from, out in the middle of nowhere to see your girlfriend, and you need to be able to see, then you will know why I have these lights!

and yes, it is kinda an obsession... but hey, it's my money right! Cheers! :D


Uh

Ya really think those halo doohickeys are gonna help you see better at night?


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:07 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:38 pm
Posts: 5334
Location: Biggest Little City
If you like them, then go for it. Especially with the deal thing you have going with Amazon. :wink:

_________________
My Jeep Build ----> Big Black
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:07 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:29 am
Posts: 5956
Location: Hillsborough, NC / Corolla NC
I think they look cool, but I got a better idea

Put them on the renny roof lights :shock:

_________________
03 Renegade (Black)
177k miles 3.7L gas - 45RFE
Command Trac / 4.10s
Lift: ft. 790+ rr. JBA4+
The last of the TrailReady Front&Rear Bumpers and TR Rock Rails
Jarhead Offroad light covers
31x10.5R15 RedLetter Grabbers on Blackrock Dunes
L.O.S.T #KD098632


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:35 pm 
Offline
LOST Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:05 am
Posts: 499
Location: AAFB, MD
I like those headlights. I think those will go well with your taillights. Where did you get those taillights anyway?

_________________
2010 Unlimited Rubicon


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:39 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict

Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 6:36 pm
Posts: 3143
Location: OKLAHOMA
amazon.com but the real website is ipcw.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:06 am 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:29 am
Posts: 5956
Location: Hillsborough, NC / Corolla NC
im gonna go sue happy on riptricket

big fat civil suit for him making me want to spend like 1000 bucks between 4 of those halos and a pair of those narsty tail lights :twisted:

_________________
03 Renegade (Black)
177k miles 3.7L gas - 45RFE
Command Trac / 4.10s
Lift: ft. 790+ rr. JBA4+
The last of the TrailReady Front&Rear Bumpers and TR Rock Rails
Jarhead Offroad light covers
31x10.5R15 RedLetter Grabbers on Blackrock Dunes
L.O.S.T #KD098632


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:35 am 
Offline
LOST Addict

Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 6:36 pm
Posts: 3143
Location: OKLAHOMA
i do what i do!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:51 am 
Offline
LOST Newbie
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:52 pm
Posts: 69
Location: Barrie, Canada
JeepinJarhead03 wrote:
im gonna go sue happy on riptricket

big fat civil suit for him making me want to spend like 1000 bucks between 4 of those halos and a pair of those narsty tail lights :twisted:


Make it a class action .... :lol: and sign me up!

_________________
05 Renegade - Dark Khaki Pearl
Frankenlift IIP, Stealth JBA 4.5's, Mobil1 Synth.& Filter, PIAA Extreme White, Amsoil EA Filter (RIP), Spidertrax 1.25, 245/75/16 Duratracs


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:53 am 
Offline
LOST Addict

Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 6:36 pm
Posts: 3143
Location: OKLAHOMA
thanks guys! kinda needed a laugh!
I know my KJ has a lota lights, but I actually use them A LOT!
Deer are very common here in Oklahoma, along with the rest of the country, I know, but when you are driving on roads that do not have any light, and deer dart out in front of you ~25-50 yards, then you'll know why.
I've only had acouple close calls, but they would have been closer without my lights!

It's all good guys, and I would only change a couple things on my KJ, but those things aren't things that have already been done, but yet a steel front bumper, lift, and a steel roof rack!

But hey I still have time, I'm only 21!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group. Color scheme by ColorizeIt!
Logo by pixeldecals.com