Diggerfreek wrote:
well of coarse he had to replace the compressor but once you open the system, you need to replace the accumulator/ dryer and I would imagine that he did the orifice since the compressor grenaded
You got it.
I had a Compressor burn out. Once this happends, you have to replace the other compoents like Accum/Dryer fixed orifice because of comtaminates in the system now (ACID).
If you only replace the compressor and if it burns out again in a few weeks or months, the company will not warranty against it with out proof of you replacing everything else.
I bought a complete compressor kit from a guy on ebay for $289.37
This was not a reman nor was it refurb. It was NEW and it came with the accum, compressor, fixed orifice, comp oil and all of the fittings and o-rings.
MOPAR PRICE --------->
$1,042.72
Ebay price
$289.37
you do the math.
I had alot of beer money left over
_________________
2003 KJ Sport JEEPZILLA Edition
American Flag flying high
Frankenlift removed =(
Moabs and plenty of pin striping
Flexable people don't get bent out of shape!
Current MPG 6" to a gallon
L.O.S.T. # BL065211
www.ItAtYourHome.com