tommudd wrote:
And yes please some common rules of periods, capitols, commons, it will make us less tired trying to read what you wrote. Not beating on you just easier for us old timers who had to learn to write the correct way!

With that said best bet 4 OME springs/4 Rancho shocks. Rear RSX 17004, front RSX 17505, springs you can go either medium duty or Heavy duty ones medium are OME 926 front rear OME 947s or Heavy Duty OME 927 front and rear OME 948s. Still with me?
Front Teraflex bumpstops , 2 rear bumpstops, and total cost maybe 675 /700 bucks.
I have had the OME HD springs and Ranchos on for 80,000 plus miles and no problems AT ALL!
As for the first part, I agree. I thought my eyes were going to start bleeding, even with the bifocals.
As for the second part, I know this price is pre-assembled, but not all have access to a mech shop. I'm, though, willing to pay this price to
All J's knowing it's done correctly, than some alignement shop that may not be familiar with it.
Quote:
Standard Frankenlift I: $851.84 & Shipping (but no sales tax)
The Standard Frankenlift Kit uses Pre-Assembled Rancho 17505 Front Struts, OME927 H/D Front and Rear OME948 H/D Coil Springs, Rear Rancho 17004 Shocks, All J Products Proprietary Poly Parts, Left and Right Daystar Upper Strut Plates, All Hardware needed and all stem cushions needed, and Rear extended Bump Stops. Also included with each kit is an original artwork Frankenlifted Decal!
Front Includes:
Complete front assembled struts using: OME H/D coil springs; Rancho 17505 struts; Daystar upper strut plates, and our custom designed Poly Urethane spacers - they fit better, they look better, and they're designed specifically for your KJ!
(are spacers and Front Teraflex bumpstops the same thing?)
Rear Includes:
OME948 Heavy Duty coils; Rancho RSX shocks; and Daystar rear bump stops.
http://www.boulderbars.com/frankenlift.htm
An original artwork Frankenlifted Decal!
Makes me feel all warm and cuddly on the inside!
Only reason I'm asking is, I'd hate to have this all torn apart and suddenly need to get something.
_________________
Tom (& Cody, that's my dog)
02 Black KJ LTD, 6/01
lots of stuff...can always use more


Previous: 95ZJ 92XJ 90XJ 80CJ5