It is currently Sat Oct 03, 2026 12:48 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 285 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:50 am 
Offline
LOST Junkie
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:10 am
Posts: 643
Location: Virginia Beach
yellocoyote wrote:
wheeee32 wrote:
tan's2002kjlimited wrote:
wheeee32 wrote:
YellowCoyote needs to step up her game. :wink:
http://libst.mybrute.com/fight/549301916


First, you netted her wolf, and that flail! Menacing! You have that
heavy duty mace too, right?

Image


Yeah it's usually a toss-up when I fight against her. Since I got the mace though it's sorta going in my favor. :D


Yeah... you've got NO reason to complain... :roll: :lol:

http://yellocoyote.mybrute.com/fight/?d=libst;k=aee8ba53faf3


:lol: :lol:

_________________
Originally Posted by m_volyrakis
"I recently removed my girlfriend.
Although this mode didn't affect my ground clearance, it drastically improved my off-road capabilities!"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:54 pm 
Offline
LOST Junkie
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:46 pm
Posts: 507
Location: Boone, NC / Charleston, SC
Level 5. Movin up!

_________________
2005 Patriot Blue Sport 3.7L 4WD
Alpine Headunit/2 12" Kenwood Subs/620 Watt Power Acoustik Amp
Teenage Driving/K&N Drop-In/MOPAR Tow Hooks & Skids/Debadged
BDS Coils/BDS 5500 Shocks/15x8 Cragar Soft 8's/31x10.5xR15 MTR
Teraflex Bumpstops/Rear Bumpstops/Trimmed Bumper

http://murphyman1.mybrute.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:02 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:20 pm
Posts: 1881
Location: Orange Park, FL
I'm still level 3.
How come I always end up fighting people with weapons?

_________________
'02 Jeep KJ 4x4- Gone
'92 YJ- lift, swampers, bumpers....yeah, its pretty sweet.
*DISCLAIMER*: I can not be held liable for anything I say on the forums or in real life.
I also can not be held liable for any jeep breakage or life problems caused due to my advice being taken.
:D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:46 am 
Offline
LOST Junkie
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:10 am
Posts: 643
Location: Virginia Beach
I've been picking people lately that have a much higher health rating than me. I don't know if it's helping my Brute but it's more interesting if the match is close.

_________________
Originally Posted by m_volyrakis
"I recently removed my girlfriend.
Although this mode didn't affect my ground clearance, it drastically improved my off-road capabilities!"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:49 am 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:52 pm
Posts: 823
Location: Hanover Park IL 60133
It's because you lucked into a few a$$kicking weapons,

Scourge: (what My Brutes is calling your flail)
Rare weapon with high damage and can hit multiple times with proper skills. Damage range: 45-60

If I ever get one, there will be Hell to pay!

_________________
Tom (& Cody, that's my dog)
02 Black KJ LTD, 6/01
lots of stuff...can always use more
Image
Image
Image
Previous: 95ZJ 92XJ 90XJ 80CJ5


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:52 am 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:52 pm
Posts: 823
Location: Hanover Park IL 60133
Murphyman wrote:
Level 5. Movin up!


The higher level you get, the more fights you need to do
to reach the next level.

_________________
Tom (& Cody, that's my dog)
02 Black KJ LTD, 6/01
lots of stuff...can always use more
Image
Image
Image
Previous: 95ZJ 92XJ 90XJ 80CJ5


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:27 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:52 pm
Posts: 823
Location: Hanover Park IL 60133
Sorry fouros, your name came up and you didn't stand a chance.

http://otto-z.mybrute.com/fight/604934475

_________________
Tom (& Cody, that's my dog)
02 Black KJ LTD, 6/01
lots of stuff...can always use more
Image
Image
Image
Previous: 95ZJ 92XJ 90XJ 80CJ5


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:47 pm 
Offline
Only in a Jeep!
Only in a Jeep!
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:49 pm
Posts: 3966
Location: OHIO, Indian Trail-North Carolina
tan's2002kjlimited wrote:
Sorry fouros, your name came up and you didn't stand a chance.

http://otto-z.mybrute.com/fight/604934475


My level 12 fighter beat you... :P :twisted:

http://komodobrutal.mybrute.com/fight/605126885

_________________
2000 Cherokee Trail Hawk
3.5" R.E Superflex Lift, R.E Quick Disconnects, R.E Rear Driveshaft, SYE, OME Steering Stabilizer, ARB Diff Covers, JW Speaker Black Heated Headlights, Mickey Thompson 16x8 wheels, 245/75r16 Toyo Open Country AT's, 15 lb Powertank

2003 KJ Sport (BLACK) 230,000+Miles (Decommissioned)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:01 am 
Offline
Jeep-O-Caching
Jeep-O-Caching
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:41 am
Posts: 1815
Location: Northern Virginia
I've got 2 going right now:

DryBones1961 and DryBonesKJ... fight me if you dare! :lol:

_________________
Jason
----------
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:57 am 
Offline
Only in a Jeep!
Only in a Jeep!
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:49 pm
Posts: 3966
Location: OHIO, Indian Trail-North Carolina
DryBones wrote:
I've got 2 going right now:

DryBones1961 and DryBonesKJ... fight me if you dare! :lol:


One Down.... :wink:
http://lost03cdkjs.mybrute.com/fight/605320029

_________________
2000 Cherokee Trail Hawk
3.5" R.E Superflex Lift, R.E Quick Disconnects, R.E Rear Driveshaft, SYE, OME Steering Stabilizer, ARB Diff Covers, JW Speaker Black Heated Headlights, Mickey Thompson 16x8 wheels, 245/75r16 Toyo Open Country AT's, 15 lb Powertank

2003 KJ Sport (BLACK) 230,000+Miles (Decommissioned)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:04 am 
Offline
Only in a Jeep!
Only in a Jeep!
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:49 pm
Posts: 3966
Location: OHIO, Indian Trail-North Carolina
your dryboneskj brute blocks EVERYTHING.... :oops:

_________________
2000 Cherokee Trail Hawk
3.5" R.E Superflex Lift, R.E Quick Disconnects, R.E Rear Driveshaft, SYE, OME Steering Stabilizer, ARB Diff Covers, JW Speaker Black Heated Headlights, Mickey Thompson 16x8 wheels, 245/75r16 Toyo Open Country AT's, 15 lb Powertank

2003 KJ Sport (BLACK) 230,000+Miles (Decommissioned)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:29 am 
Offline
LOST Junkie
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:10 am
Posts: 643
Location: Virginia Beach
What?!!! I moved up a level and I didn't get anything. Bah. :evil:

_________________
Originally Posted by m_volyrakis
"I recently removed my girlfriend.
Although this mode didn't affect my ground clearance, it drastically improved my off-road capabilities!"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:58 am 
Offline
JACKRABBIT
JACKRABBIT

Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:26 pm
Posts: 3970
Location: Phoenix, AZ
ugh, im at level 10 and it takes forever

_________________
Steve
2018 RAM 1500 Rebel
2003 KJ
Mods:Exterior: Frankenlift + 2 extra rear iso, JBA UCAs, ARB Bumper w/XRC8, Safari Snorkel, 265/75/16 AT, Mopar Skids, Boulderbars, RL Gecko Sport Rack
Interior: Infinity Reference speakers, 12" Alpine Type R Sub, Alpine radio, Gauge Pods (Oil, Volts), Cobra Cb, All J Interior Rack


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:40 pm 
Offline
LOST Junkie
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:10 am
Posts: 643
Location: Virginia Beach
STINGN wrote:
ugh, im at level 10 and it takes forever


If you think it takes forever now, just wait as it progresses further. It takes what seems like eons to advance. I've been choosing people that have a very high health rating so even if I lose I still get 2 experience points.

_________________
Originally Posted by m_volyrakis
"I recently removed my girlfriend.
Although this mode didn't affect my ground clearance, it drastically improved my off-road capabilities!"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:33 am 
Offline
Only in a Jeep!
Only in a Jeep!
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:49 pm
Posts: 3966
Location: OHIO, Indian Trail-North Carolina
tan's2002kjlimited wrote:
Sorry fouros, your name came up and you didn't stand a chance.

http://otto-z.mybrute.com/fight/604934475


Don't think I didn't see you TRY to beat my brute....
YOU KILLED MY BEAR!!!! :evil:

http://komodobrutal.mybrute.com/fight/617445695

_________________
2000 Cherokee Trail Hawk
3.5" R.E Superflex Lift, R.E Quick Disconnects, R.E Rear Driveshaft, SYE, OME Steering Stabilizer, ARB Diff Covers, JW Speaker Black Heated Headlights, Mickey Thompson 16x8 wheels, 245/75r16 Toyo Open Country AT's, 15 lb Powertank

2003 KJ Sport (BLACK) 230,000+Miles (Decommissioned)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:54 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:52 pm
Posts: 823
Location: Hanover Park IL 60133
03CDKJ wrote:
Don't think I didn't see you TRY to beat my brute....
YOU KILLED MY BEAR!!!! :evil:


Yeah, I didn't get a lick on you, but I did whoop your bear! :twisted:

_________________
Tom (& Cody, that's my dog)
02 Black KJ LTD, 6/01
lots of stuff...can always use more
Image
Image
Image
Previous: 95ZJ 92XJ 90XJ 80CJ5


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:41 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:20 pm
Posts: 1881
Location: Orange Park, FL
i'm going to have a huge club by the time i'm level 10. :D

_________________
'02 Jeep KJ 4x4- Gone
'92 YJ- lift, swampers, bumpers....yeah, its pretty sweet.
*DISCLAIMER*: I can not be held liable for anything I say on the forums or in real life.
I also can not be held liable for any jeep breakage or life problems caused due to my advice being taken.
:D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:17 am 
Offline
LOST Junkie
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:10 am
Posts: 643
Location: Virginia Beach
yellocoyote wrote:
I moved to level 15 today, and acquired another pet... 8)


Your gonna need more than another pet. hehe :lol:
http://libst.mybrute.com/fight/639422365

_________________
Originally Posted by m_volyrakis
"I recently removed my girlfriend.
Although this mode didn't affect my ground clearance, it drastically improved my off-road capabilities!"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:23 am 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:52 pm
Posts: 823
Location: Hanover Park IL 60133
I had to go back and watch this again.
Opponent had 93 hit points, one blow with club, 94, took him out. :shock:

http://ottomation.mybrute.com/fight/651883484

_________________
Tom (& Cody, that's my dog)
02 Black KJ LTD, 6/01
lots of stuff...can always use more
Image
Image
Image
Previous: 95ZJ 92XJ 90XJ 80CJ5


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:23 am 
Offline
LOST Junkie
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:10 am
Posts: 643
Location: Virginia Beach
Wow! That was insane. :shock:

_________________
Originally Posted by m_volyrakis
"I recently removed my girlfriend.
Although this mode didn't affect my ground clearance, it drastically improved my off-road capabilities!"


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 285 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group. Color scheme by ColorizeIt!
Logo by pixeldecals.com