It is currently Thu Oct 08, 2026 6:58 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: I got a present today!!!!!
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:19 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:20 pm
Posts: 1881
Location: Orange Park, FL
From the man in the brown truck.
Can you guess whats in the box???
Image

_________________
'02 Jeep KJ 4x4- Gone
'92 YJ- lift, swampers, bumpers....yeah, its pretty sweet.
*DISCLAIMER*: I can not be held liable for anything I say on the forums or in real life.
I also can not be held liable for any jeep breakage or life problems caused due to my advice being taken.
:D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:23 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:07 am
Posts: 6220
Location: Colorado Baby!
front drive shaft?

_________________
http://www.Colorado4Wheel.com
"Its not about what you can DO with your Jeep, its about where you can GO with your Jeep."
Knowledgeable - But Caustic


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:25 pm 
Offline
Only in a Jeep!
Only in a Jeep!
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:49 pm
Posts: 3966
Location: OHIO, Indian Trail-North Carolina
Sir Sam wrote:
front drive shaft?


Good Guess! :wink:

_________________
2000 Cherokee Trail Hawk
3.5" R.E Superflex Lift, R.E Quick Disconnects, R.E Rear Driveshaft, SYE, OME Steering Stabilizer, ARB Diff Covers, JW Speaker Black Heated Headlights, Mickey Thompson 16x8 wheels, 245/75r16 Toyo Open Country AT's, 15 lb Powertank

2003 KJ Sport (BLACK) 230,000+Miles (Decommissioned)


Last edited by 03CDKJ on Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:25 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:20 pm
Posts: 1881
Location: Orange Park, FL
You are correct my kind sir.
I'm putting that bad boy in in about 10 minutes.

_________________
'02 Jeep KJ 4x4- Gone
'92 YJ- lift, swampers, bumpers....yeah, its pretty sweet.
*DISCLAIMER*: I can not be held liable for anything I say on the forums or in real life.
I also can not be held liable for any jeep breakage or life problems caused due to my advice being taken.
:D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:26 pm 
Offline
Only in a Jeep!
Only in a Jeep!
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:49 pm
Posts: 3966
Location: OHIO, Indian Trail-North Carolina
U joint type front driveshaft???

_________________
2000 Cherokee Trail Hawk
3.5" R.E Superflex Lift, R.E Quick Disconnects, R.E Rear Driveshaft, SYE, OME Steering Stabilizer, ARB Diff Covers, JW Speaker Black Heated Headlights, Mickey Thompson 16x8 wheels, 245/75r16 Toyo Open Country AT's, 15 lb Powertank

2003 KJ Sport (BLACK) 230,000+Miles (Decommissioned)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:26 pm 
Offline
Moderator / Lifetime Member
Moderator / Lifetime Member

Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2005 5:49 pm
Posts: 27226
Location: NOW Southeastern Ohio/ Tanzania
front driveshaft

take some pictures of the rear boot I want to see if they used stock or ???

Thanks

_________________
MUDD'S MOTORSPORT'S We do IFS lift installs ,
03 OVERLAND EDITION /Kilby-Skidrow-Mopar-4XGuard skids/ 2.5 inch TOTAL CONTROL JBA coilovers -JBA Arms/MOABS-31 FALKEN WILDPEAK AT3W / 4.10's etc, 04 Kilimanjaro Edition loaded, plus 05 KJ limited


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:32 pm 
Offline
LOST Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:54 pm
Posts: 408
Location: North Carolina
I was hoping it would be a new bedspread. :?

_________________
I'm right 97% of the time. Who cares about the other 4%.

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it's all about?

2005 Jeep Liberty Limited - Bright Silver Metallic


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:37 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:20 pm
Posts: 1881
Location: Orange Park, FL
quoted the wrong person.

whoops.

_________________
'02 Jeep KJ 4x4- Gone
'92 YJ- lift, swampers, bumpers....yeah, its pretty sweet.
*DISCLAIMER*: I can not be held liable for anything I say on the forums or in real life.
I also can not be held liable for any jeep breakage or life problems caused due to my advice being taken.
:D


Last edited by Budke on Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:38 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:20 pm
Posts: 1881
Location: Orange Park, FL
Hey, I like my bed spread.
So do the ladies. :D

_________________
'02 Jeep KJ 4x4- Gone
'92 YJ- lift, swampers, bumpers....yeah, its pretty sweet.
*DISCLAIMER*: I can not be held liable for anything I say on the forums or in real life.
I also can not be held liable for any jeep breakage or life problems caused due to my advice being taken.
:D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:43 pm 
Offline
Only in a Jeep!
Only in a Jeep!
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:49 pm
Posts: 3966
Location: OHIO, Indian Trail-North Carolina
I was hoping that was your ladies bed.... :roll: :shock: :P

No comment

_________________
2000 Cherokee Trail Hawk
3.5" R.E Superflex Lift, R.E Quick Disconnects, R.E Rear Driveshaft, SYE, OME Steering Stabilizer, ARB Diff Covers, JW Speaker Black Heated Headlights, Mickey Thompson 16x8 wheels, 245/75r16 Toyo Open Country AT's, 15 lb Powertank

2003 KJ Sport (BLACK) 230,000+Miles (Decommissioned)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:44 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:20 pm
Posts: 1881
Location: Orange Park, FL
Image
Image
Image

_________________
'02 Jeep KJ 4x4- Gone
'92 YJ- lift, swampers, bumpers....yeah, its pretty sweet.
*DISCLAIMER*: I can not be held liable for anything I say on the forums or in real life.
I also can not be held liable for any jeep breakage or life problems caused due to my advice being taken.
:D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:45 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:20 pm
Posts: 1881
Location: Orange Park, FL
03CDKJ wrote:
I was hoping that was your ladies bed.... :roll: :shock: :P

No comment


My ladies bed is bright green....hah, its ugly,well I think it is. :shock:

_________________
'02 Jeep KJ 4x4- Gone
'92 YJ- lift, swampers, bumpers....yeah, its pretty sweet.
*DISCLAIMER*: I can not be held liable for anything I say on the forums or in real life.
I also can not be held liable for any jeep breakage or life problems caused due to my advice being taken.
:D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:19 pm 
Offline
LOST Junkie
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:46 pm
Posts: 507
Location: Boone, NC / Charleston, SC
Budke wrote:
03CDKJ wrote:
I was hoping that was your ladies bed.... :roll: :shock: :P

No comment


My ladies bed is bright green....hah, its ugly,well I think it is. :shock:


Haha, I don't think you can go around judging other bedspreads from the look of Mr. Leopard.

Where did you get the driveshaft from?

_________________
2005 Patriot Blue Sport 3.7L 4WD
Alpine Headunit/2 12" Kenwood Subs/620 Watt Power Acoustik Amp
Teenage Driving/K&N Drop-In/MOPAR Tow Hooks & Skids/Debadged
BDS Coils/BDS 5500 Shocks/15x8 Cragar Soft 8's/31x10.5xR15 MTR
Teraflex Bumpstops/Rear Bumpstops/Trimmed Bumper

http://murphyman1.mybrute.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:23 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:20 pm
Posts: 1881
Location: Orange Park, FL
If the ladies dig it them I'm fine with it.
But I got it from autoparts unlimited off ebay. It was like $225ish

_________________
'02 Jeep KJ 4x4- Gone
'92 YJ- lift, swampers, bumpers....yeah, its pretty sweet.
*DISCLAIMER*: I can not be held liable for anything I say on the forums or in real life.
I also can not be held liable for any jeep breakage or life problems caused due to my advice being taken.
:D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:24 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:20 pm
Posts: 1881
Location: Orange Park, FL
Oh, and heres a full picture. I guess I put the wrong code in when putting the pics in.
Image

_________________
'02 Jeep KJ 4x4- Gone
'92 YJ- lift, swampers, bumpers....yeah, its pretty sweet.
*DISCLAIMER*: I can not be held liable for anything I say on the forums or in real life.
I also can not be held liable for any jeep breakage or life problems caused due to my advice being taken.
:D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:33 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:20 pm
Posts: 1881
Location: Orange Park, FL
Ok, I got it installed and it dosen't make that horrible noise anymore!!
Hooray.
Image
Image
Image

_________________
'02 Jeep KJ 4x4- Gone
'92 YJ- lift, swampers, bumpers....yeah, its pretty sweet.
*DISCLAIMER*: I can not be held liable for anything I say on the forums or in real life.
I also can not be held liable for any jeep breakage or life problems caused due to my advice being taken.
:D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:05 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:52 pm
Posts: 1184
Location: Atlanta, GA
Okay, NOBODY looks good in (or ON) leopard skin prints!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
Colin
LOST#85291
"Blue Bunny"
04 KJ Sport 3.7L AT 4x4
Steel IFS/DL&DTT/4.10s/Tow Pkg/Mopar-Rusty's-Skid Row skids&sliders/OME struts&springs/Rancho shocks/Terraflex bumpstops/Landy FRH/Gen Steel/Grabber AT2s/Spidertrax/Rockcrusher/Hella/Smittybilt XRC8/Bulldog wiring/NAPA brakes/JBA UCAs&spacers/Deka Intimidator


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:16 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:20 pm
Posts: 1881
Location: Orange Park, FL
Cobolt-60 wrote:
Okay, NOBODY looks good in (or ON) leopard skin prints!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:


Says you. :P

_________________
'02 Jeep KJ 4x4- Gone
'92 YJ- lift, swampers, bumpers....yeah, its pretty sweet.
*DISCLAIMER*: I can not be held liable for anything I say on the forums or in real life.
I also can not be held liable for any jeep breakage or life problems caused due to my advice being taken.
:D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:23 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:28 am
Posts: 10686
Location: Some where in Colorado
I'll stick with my palm trees :lol:

_________________
2008 KK Liberty Sport NIGHT OPS EDITION + GILLS
OEM & Custom Skids - Factory Tow Package - Rock Lizard Skink Super Sliders
Prototype JBA 4 Inch Lift - JBA UCA's - Flowmaster Super 44 OR - Whacked Resonator
Jet Stage 2 - RL Gecko Basket Rack - Custom Winch Bumper - Recon 10.5K Winch
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:25 pm 
Offline
Jeep-O-Caching
Jeep-O-Caching
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:41 am
Posts: 1815
Location: Northern Virginia
Diggerfreek wrote:
I'll stick with my palm trees :lol:


those are for shower curtains! :lol:

_________________
Jason
----------
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group. Color scheme by ColorizeIt!
Logo by pixeldecals.com