It is currently Mon Sep 28, 2026 7:00 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Need Some Advice (Its about a Stalker)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:28 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:27 pm
Posts: 762
Location: Oklahoma
Okay.. so some of you know I have a facebook account.. this chick is like blowing up my acct.. Everytime I post something she ALWAYS, I MEAN ALWAYS posts after me and it's completely annoying!! She is 35, she has one kid, she invites me over for dinner, wants me to sleep with her, and do other things and I have been telling her no cuz she is a few french fries short of a happy meal. Anyways I have been nice in telling her I'm not interested, and she CONTINUOUSLY DRIVES BY MY HOUSE!! She watches my Jeep, she calls my phone, she stares at me all the time in church, she creeps me out like seriously bad, if I won't even go in the back alley because I'm afraid of her like doing something.. I need some advice what do I do?

_________________
Past: 95 Dodge Neon 2.0L Stage 4 Turbo (Street Tuner) *Wrecked/Sold*
Present: 05 Jeep Liberty (KJ) 2WD 3.7L, LTT CAI, Weight Reduction, SS Ultra Lights, and many more mods

If I don't stir the pot then no body will and the world would be boring, watch this guy for extreme sarcasm though :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:31 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:15 pm
Posts: 1244
Location: SARANAC, MI
big dog, big gun, big bat, give in.

_________________
SOLD!!!
2005 Liberty Renegade
STT CustomSTUFF
4" Stump Lift.
JBA UCA's
245/75/16 GOODYEAR DURA TRACS


Thanks for throwing me under the bus Evil... Just remember this when you decide to turn yours back in to a... Real Jeep.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Need Some Advice (Its about a Stalker)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:32 pm 
Offline
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:54 pm
Posts: 2787
Location: Jacksonville, FL
lil black liberty wrote:
Okay.. so some of you know I have a facebook account.. this chick is like blowing up my acct.. Everytime I post something she ALWAYS, I MEAN ALWAYS posts after me and it's completely annoying!! She is 35, she has one kid, she invites me over for dinner, wants me to sleep with her, and do other things and I have been telling her no cuz she is a few french fries short of a happy meal. Anyways I have been nice in telling her I'm not interested, and she CONTINUOUSLY DRIVES BY MY HOUSE!! She watches my Jeep, she calls my phone, she stares at me all the time in church, she creeps me out like seriously bad, if I won't even go in the back alley because I'm afraid of her like doing something.. I need some advice what do I do?


Go out with her once. Over dinner tell her about your Herpes problem. She probably won't call you again.

_________________
- Mike
'12 JK

Jeep Tech Files


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:32 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:27 pm
Posts: 762
Location: Oklahoma
:shock: Give in?? I'd much rather cut my 1.50 off and leave it for her in a box then Give in! hmmm

Lol @ Daspes

_________________
Past: 95 Dodge Neon 2.0L Stage 4 Turbo (Street Tuner) *Wrecked/Sold*
Present: 05 Jeep Liberty (KJ) 2WD 3.7L, LTT CAI, Weight Reduction, SS Ultra Lights, and many more mods

If I don't stir the pot then no body will and the world would be boring, watch this guy for extreme sarcasm though :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:42 pm 
Offline
Only in a Jeep!
Only in a Jeep!
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:49 pm
Posts: 3966
Location: OHIO, Indian Trail-North Carolina
If you see her outside Go get some peanut butter.... Mix in a little chocolate syrup... and put it in your bare hand.....

Go outside and act like you are wiping your butt..... and throw the peanut butter/ chocolate all over her car!


She'll leave you alone :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:51 pm 
Offline
LOST Member

Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:25 pm
Posts: 345
Location: Third Sock From the Run
Sounds like a problem. Can't you shut her off your Facebook access for starters?
She sounds unstable. I'd be a little worried. No, I'd be a lot worried.
Something I learned in the Army... you need to go in the bathroom, get in front of the mirror and practice saying 'no' until you believe yourself. You'd be surprised how few people know how to deliver a good, solid, convincing "NO"! It can make a difference, and since it doesn't involve the Police, attorneys or anything else troublesome, it might be a good thing to try. And if that doesn't work you know you have a serious problem.

_________________
07 Liberty Sport, 245x70r16 Goodyear Silent Armor
02 Wrangler Sahara, 31x10.5r15 Goodyear Silent Armor, ARB Bumper, Patriot Rear Bumper w/tire swing


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:00 am 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:38 pm
Posts: 5334
Location: Biggest Little City
Tell her you're into dudes.

_________________
My Jeep Build ----> Big Black
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:12 am 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:33 am
Posts: 425
Location: British Columbia
Inc wrote:
Tell her you're into dudes.


and don't forget to link to all the Facebook sites for the "alternative male" community. Also, resetting your status from single to in a relationship might help. :lol:

_________________
2006 KJ Sport, Dark Khaki, 3.7 Litre
NSG370 6 Speed Manual Transmission | NP241J Command Trac HD Part Time 4wd | 3.55s | 245/70R16 Firestone Destination A/Ts | Mopar Tow Hooks & Skids | Powerslot Brake Rotors | ARB Rear Differential Cover


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:16 am 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:28 am
Posts: 10686
Location: Some where in Colorado
:shock: man buddy, where in the world are you finding these women?????

I do like daspes idea, but it might be time for a restraining order.....

_________________
2008 KK Liberty Sport NIGHT OPS EDITION + GILLS
OEM & Custom Skids - Factory Tow Package - Rock Lizard Skink Super Sliders
Prototype JBA 4 Inch Lift - JBA UCA's - Flowmaster Super 44 OR - Whacked Resonator
Jet Stage 2 - RL Gecko Basket Rack - Custom Winch Bumper - Recon 10.5K Winch
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:17 am 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:27 pm
Posts: 762
Location: Oklahoma
Digger I DONT FIND THEM THEY FIND ME... :shock: :P Maybe I should disappear... 8) Use my alter-ego... the names Bond...James Bond :)

_________________
Past: 95 Dodge Neon 2.0L Stage 4 Turbo (Street Tuner) *Wrecked/Sold*
Present: 05 Jeep Liberty (KJ) 2WD 3.7L, LTT CAI, Weight Reduction, SS Ultra Lights, and many more mods

If I don't stir the pot then no body will and the world would be boring, watch this guy for extreme sarcasm though :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:18 am 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:28 am
Posts: 10686
Location: Some where in Colorado
lil black liberty wrote:
Digger I DONT FIND THEM THEY FIND ME... :shock: :P Maybe I should disappear... 8) Use my alter-ego... the names Bond...James Bond :)


Or move to Denver :D Can't find or be found by a nice women :(

_________________
2008 KK Liberty Sport NIGHT OPS EDITION + GILLS
OEM & Custom Skids - Factory Tow Package - Rock Lizard Skink Super Sliders
Prototype JBA 4 Inch Lift - JBA UCA's - Flowmaster Super 44 OR - Whacked Resonator
Jet Stage 2 - RL Gecko Basket Rack - Custom Winch Bumper - Recon 10.5K Winch
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Need Some Advice (Its about a Stalker)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:21 am 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:52 pm
Posts: 1184
Location: Atlanta, GA
daspes wrote:
Go out with her once. Over dinner tell her about your Herpes problem. She probably won't call you again.


Daspes beat me to the punch. :lol:

"It wouldn't be called a social disease if it wasn't meant to be shared." :wink: :shock: :lol:

_________________
Colin
LOST#85291
"Blue Bunny"
04 KJ Sport 3.7L AT 4x4
Steel IFS/DL&DTT/4.10s/Tow Pkg/Mopar-Rusty's-Skid Row skids&sliders/OME struts&springs/Rancho shocks/Terraflex bumpstops/Landy FRH/Gen Steel/Grabber AT2s/Spidertrax/Rockcrusher/Hella/Smittybilt XRC8/Bulldog wiring/NAPA brakes/JBA UCAs&spacers/Deka Intimidator


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:22 am 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:27 pm
Posts: 762
Location: Oklahoma
Dude.. it's just cuz you're looking for the wrong women... Have you ever no crap thought about a free dating site? like plentyoffish.com or okcupid.com ??

No offense :? but you should be able to find someone half-way decent.. my problem is all the crazy's find me.. she found me through my church we go to church together and she is just a whack-job..

_________________
Past: 95 Dodge Neon 2.0L Stage 4 Turbo (Street Tuner) *Wrecked/Sold*
Present: 05 Jeep Liberty (KJ) 2WD 3.7L, LTT CAI, Weight Reduction, SS Ultra Lights, and many more mods

If I don't stir the pot then no body will and the world would be boring, watch this guy for extreme sarcasm though :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:28 am 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:28 am
Posts: 10686
Location: Some where in Colorado
lil black liberty wrote:
Dude.. it's just cuz you're looking for the wrong women... Have you ever no crap thought about a free dating site? like plentyoffish.com or okcupid.com ??

No offense :? but you should be able to find someone half-way decent.. my problem is all the crazy's find me.. she found me through my church we go to church together and she is just a whack-job..


:lol: My problem is I'm not looking... all of my time and money gets sucked up in to the jeep or fishing :P

The way I see things, you just have to go with the flow and not force things.... Look what happens when a salmon fights the river.. yeah it might be good for a minute, but then :shock:

_________________
2008 KK Liberty Sport NIGHT OPS EDITION + GILLS
OEM & Custom Skids - Factory Tow Package - Rock Lizard Skink Super Sliders
Prototype JBA 4 Inch Lift - JBA UCA's - Flowmaster Super 44 OR - Whacked Resonator
Jet Stage 2 - RL Gecko Basket Rack - Custom Winch Bumper - Recon 10.5K Winch
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:34 am 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:27 pm
Posts: 762
Location: Oklahoma
:lol: eh.... :shock:

_________________
Past: 95 Dodge Neon 2.0L Stage 4 Turbo (Street Tuner) *Wrecked/Sold*
Present: 05 Jeep Liberty (KJ) 2WD 3.7L, LTT CAI, Weight Reduction, SS Ultra Lights, and many more mods

If I don't stir the pot then no body will and the world would be boring, watch this guy for extreme sarcasm though :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:43 am 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:28 am
Posts: 10686
Location: Some where in Colorado
lil black liberty wrote:
:lol: eh.... :shock:
\\ :lol: :lol:

So other then that, hows life?

_________________
2008 KK Liberty Sport NIGHT OPS EDITION + GILLS
OEM & Custom Skids - Factory Tow Package - Rock Lizard Skink Super Sliders
Prototype JBA 4 Inch Lift - JBA UCA's - Flowmaster Super 44 OR - Whacked Resonator
Jet Stage 2 - RL Gecko Basket Rack - Custom Winch Bumper - Recon 10.5K Winch
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:47 am 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:27 pm
Posts: 762
Location: Oklahoma
Other than paying the University of Oklahoma $6331.26 for one Semester.. Uh.. and getting to go back to college but almost losing my Jeep pretty good other than the whole stalker problem..It sucks she goes to my church too..

_________________
Past: 95 Dodge Neon 2.0L Stage 4 Turbo (Street Tuner) *Wrecked/Sold*
Present: 05 Jeep Liberty (KJ) 2WD 3.7L, LTT CAI, Weight Reduction, SS Ultra Lights, and many more mods

If I don't stir the pot then no body will and the world would be boring, watch this guy for extreme sarcasm though :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:48 am 
Offline
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:54 pm
Posts: 2787
Location: Jacksonville, FL
In all seriousness... If you met at, and go to the same church still, I would talk to your Pastor, or one of the Lay leaders for advice. Perhaps, one of them can have a talk with her and steer her back on course (one that doesn't intersect with you). If that doesn't work, well looks like your stuck with some type of crotch-rot when ever she's around...

_________________
- Mike
'12 JK

Jeep Tech Files


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:53 am 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:27 pm
Posts: 762
Location: Oklahoma
Lol yeah I'm gonna talk to my pastor tomorrow..

_________________
Past: 95 Dodge Neon 2.0L Stage 4 Turbo (Street Tuner) *Wrecked/Sold*
Present: 05 Jeep Liberty (KJ) 2WD 3.7L, LTT CAI, Weight Reduction, SS Ultra Lights, and many more mods

If I don't stir the pot then no body will and the world would be boring, watch this guy for extreme sarcasm though :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:20 am 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:59 pm
Posts: 1854
Location: Durango, Colorado
Don't talk to the pastor... talk to HER. Have you actually TOLD her directly to never contact you again?

Anything short of that is not a true attempt to resolve this... if you're still concerned about hurting her feelings, you're still enjoying the attention :roll:

_________________
Former CRD owner... now I just sit around and stare at the wall.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group. Color scheme by ColorizeIt!
Logo by pixeldecals.com