It is currently Fri Oct 02, 2026 12:46 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:36 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:20 pm
Posts: 1881
Location: Orange Park, FL
Edvalencia wrote:
Budke wrote:
InCommando wrote:
I think I could get a Viper to run with it in most categories and still have 7 figures in the bank. I've read reviews of it in at least 4 mags, so I am a little familiar with it.

Search out a rear view or 3/4 rear view. ... shudder


Would would have to spend loads of money to make a viper run with the veyron. Fastest productions car ever made! I would love to have one.
I think its a sexy car. That car is made to go fast, not look good. Thats why some think its ugly.

But I like it. 8)


You're on to something there. I think,to a large degree, the physics dictate the shape of this car. It's similar to the Prius. While many think the Prius is an ugly car, it has better aerodynamics than most sports cars. It's also why the Honda Insight looks almost the same.

Besides, how many cars out there have (or need) active air brakes?


I remember watching an episode of Top Gear and they were talking about talking about how each Veyron is hand build and how every single curve, every single square inch of surface area has been scientifically engineered to help the car go faster.

And how mnay cars have active airbrakes?? I'm pretty sure theres one or two with them custom. lol
But how many cars have 2 Audi V8's in them?? :twisted:

_________________
'02 Jeep KJ 4x4- Gone
'92 YJ- lift, swampers, bumpers....yeah, its pretty sweet.
*DISCLAIMER*: I can not be held liable for anything I say on the forums or in real life.
I also can not be held liable for any jeep breakage or life problems caused due to my advice being taken.
:D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:48 am 
Offline
Banned For Abuse on LostJeeps.com
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2005 12:40 pm
Posts: 2353
Location: Kettering, Ohio
Budke wrote:
InCommando wrote:
I think I could get a Viper to run with it in most categories and still have 7 figures in the bank. I've read reviews of it in at least 4 mags, so I am a little familiar with it.

Search out a rear view or 3/4 rear view. ... shudder


Would would have to spend loads of money to make a viper run with the veyron. Fastest productions car ever made! I would love to have one.
I think its a sexy car. That car is made to go fast, not look good. Thats why some think its ugly.

But I like it. 8)


For about 200K you could buy and mod a viper that would give that bug everything it could handle and still have $1.2 million in your pocket.

http://www.hennesseyperformance.com/Ite ... nReq=Where

_________________
LOST # 633
'05 KJ 3.7L/6spd/241 245/75/16 MT's
'88 MJ 4.0L/AW4/231 SWB HPD30 & trac-loc D44 w/3.73's
A dirty Jeep is a happy Jeep


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group. Color scheme by ColorizeIt!
Logo by pixeldecals.com