It is currently Fri Oct 02, 2026 11:52 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Advice to where to buy the next items
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:46 pm 
Offline
LOST Newbie

Joined: Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:30 am
Posts: 52
Location: Mexico City
I posted this in the south forum but I got no replies after five days, so here I go again

Hi all,

I need your help on this.

I'm planning on visiting MacAllen or San Antonio, Tx on November 27th through 29th. The main purpose of the trip is shopping.
Because It'll be a driving trip, I'm not sure if I could get to San Antonio (thats another 400 km or so)

I need to get some accesories for my KJ and need to buy them directly in stores because I won't be able to make any purchase on internet as they need to deliver somewhere and I'll be there a very very short time and don't even know where I'll be lodged.
The help I need from you is if you can suggest me where to buy the next items in San Antonio or Laredo. Depending on your precious help, I'll be able to decide if driving to San Antonio is worth it. So here's the list:

- EBC front pads. Green stuff number DP71612.
- A set of husky liners for the 2nd row. Number 60201 (black).
- An steering wheel interface (PAC SWI-PS) to be able to use my steering wheel audio controls with an aftermarket stereo.
- A Kryptonite bike cable (to protect the spare tire) Model: Hardwire 2085 or 2510
- A recovery strap
- A hitch shackle and a hitch pin
- A set of gorilla wheel locks (Number 61681)
- A Garmin GPS (Oregon 300)

If there are more chances to find those items in San Antonio, I'll definitely get there.

A little off-topic, we need to shop around for other kind of items, like clothes and christmas gifts. I've heard of all the shoppping malls in San Antonio area and San Marcos. Do you think i'll find something like that in Laredo?

As always, thank you very much for your valuable help.

_________________
___________________
2006 Limited 4x4 Silver


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:30 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:27 pm
Posts: 2003
Location: valley center, ks
Oreillys auto parts carry the wheel locks but I don't know if they have them in stock. The recovery strap and shackle can be found at a TSC store. One of the other auto parts stores should carry those brake pads. Bass pro shop carries Garmin Gps And they have good prices but I don't know what models they have. They are in San Antonio. Hope that helps.

_________________
2003 KJ Renegade, 5 speed, frankenlifted,Al's a Arms 4.5,Moabs 245/75/16 BFG KM2's, custom rock rails, full Mopar skids, Hella ff220 lights,Hd cooling,Front DTT,Riddler diff cover,Rola safari rack,Cobra 29 peaked & tuned.

Pastafari Alum, Pink shovel recipient


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group. Color scheme by ColorizeIt!
Logo by pixeldecals.com