It is currently Sat Oct 03, 2026 10:41 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: parts purchasing question
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:47 pm 
Offline
LOST Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:06 pm
Posts: 346
So, I have been in the market for new hub assemblies for the KJ. Wanting to save a few bucks any way I can, I found them on ebay. Never heard of the company that makes them, but the prices I have found are pretty hard to beat. I just wanted to know if anyone around has purchased this part off of ebay and has had any luck? Or will the parts just crap out on me in 20k miles...

_________________
Anyone wanna buy a Jeep? One Owner, One Gear, ONE DOLLAR
Installed-Frankenlifted II Premie w/ daystar spacer in rear, Tow hooks, Mopar skids, Dura-Tracs on Soft 8's, amsoil lubricants in everything, weather tech mats, RRO UCA's, RRO rock rails(bought but not installed...YET). I know I am missing something...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:11 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:32 pm
Posts: 1839
Location: Lost in Illinois
got ebay linky? or at least the part mfg name?

_________________
2004 TJ Rubicon.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:56 am 
Offline
LOST Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:06 pm
Posts: 346
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/WHEEL-HU ... 4837987fec

I guees thats the link to the part I was lookin at. I dont know how to make one of those nice shortcut links...

_________________
Anyone wanna buy a Jeep? One Owner, One Gear, ONE DOLLAR
Installed-Frankenlifted II Premie w/ daystar spacer in rear, Tow hooks, Mopar skids, Dura-Tracs on Soft 8's, amsoil lubricants in everything, weather tech mats, RRO UCA's, RRO rock rails(bought but not installed...YET). I know I am missing something...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:38 am 
Offline
LOST Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2005 7:01 pm
Posts: 222
The site looks OK to me, it's a GoDaddy registered one with no owner or location information available.

Hard to say where the parts come from.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:35 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:20 pm
Posts: 502
Location: Corona, CA
You know what they say, if a deal sounds too good to be true ... I'd think twice or three or 10 times about those hubs. I don't know what model year your KJ is, but the place I usually get parts from online has them for $210-$230. If somebody's charging 95 bucks for them, there's a reason they're that cheap.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group. Color scheme by ColorizeIt!
Logo by pixeldecals.com