It is currently Fri Oct 02, 2026 5:33 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:46 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 19, 2009 9:51 pm
Posts: 1700
Location: the other side
They are black you fool...... That is the reflection off of shiny black paint..... Of course you are used to looking a rust.... :wink:[/quote]

Yeah, you did have some rust in the pics of your new lift, I am getting older, need to get my eyes checked :roll:

_________________
98 XJ with lots o mods


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:53 pm 
Offline
Moderator / Lifetime Member
Moderator / Lifetime Member

Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2005 5:49 pm
Posts: 27226
Location: NOW Southeastern Ohio/ Tanzania
501 wrote:
tommudd wrote:
way BETTER than doing a Daystar or other spacer lift!


Here's a question I've been wanting to ask, why is a Daystar spacer lift worst than a frankenlift that uses spacers also?


different amount of spacer and also the top plate look at the pictures I posted of the top plate they use for a Frankenlift then think what the stock one looks like

_________________
MUDD'S MOTORSPORT'S We do IFS lift installs ,
03 OVERLAND EDITION /Kilby-Skidrow-Mopar-4XGuard skids/ 2.5 inch TOTAL CONTROL JBA coilovers -JBA Arms/MOABS-31 FALKEN WILDPEAK AT3W / 4.10's etc, 04 Kilimanjaro Edition loaded, plus 05 KJ limited


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:26 pm 
Offline
Only in a Jeep!
Only in a Jeep!
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:49 pm
Posts: 3966
Location: OHIO, Indian Trail-North Carolina
I've had these for sale for over a month....

I am not holding them for anyone.....

First one who pays will get them!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:24 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:02 am
Posts: 2053
Location: Michigan City, IN
tommudd wrote:
501 wrote:
tommudd wrote:
way BETTER than doing a Daystar or other spacer lift!


Here's a question I've been wanting to ask, why is a Daystar spacer lift worst than a frankenlift that uses spacers also?


different amount of spacer and also the top plate look at the pictures I posted of the top plate they use for a Frankenlift then think what the stock one looks like


It looks like you have the Daystar top plate in the picture. I do see that the spacers are about half the thickness of the Daystar spaces. I'd say about 1½" thick.

I think I might mess around with my Daystar spacers since I still have them and see if I can shave them down to around 1½".

_________________
Blood Clot Red 03 Punisher Edition
245/75-16 Duratracs, Soft 8's, Ironman/clevis Lift, Monroe Sensa-trac rear shocks, JBA 3.5, GTP Hood Louvers, Roof Basket & Light bar, Mudd's Garage Rear Bumper
custom made items: cross rails, grill inserts, cargo shelf, lightbar, pin stripping & rock rails.
L.O.S.T. #DW090501


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:30 pm 
Offline
Only in a Jeep!
Only in a Jeep!
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:49 pm
Posts: 3966
Location: OHIO, Indian Trail-North Carolina
GET OUTTA HERE DARYL!!!! :P TO THE CHAT ROOM WITH YOU!





I've had these for sale for over a month....

I am not holding them for anyone.....

First one who pays will get them!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:45 pm 
Offline
Moderator / Lifetime Member
Moderator / Lifetime Member

Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2005 5:49 pm
Posts: 27226
Location: NOW Southeastern Ohio/ Tanzania
give you 75 bucks tonight for everything :wink:

_________________
MUDD'S MOTORSPORT'S We do IFS lift installs ,
03 OVERLAND EDITION /Kilby-Skidrow-Mopar-4XGuard skids/ 2.5 inch TOTAL CONTROL JBA coilovers -JBA Arms/MOABS-31 FALKEN WILDPEAK AT3W / 4.10's etc, 04 Kilimanjaro Edition loaded, plus 05 KJ limited


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:46 pm 
Offline
Moderator / Lifetime Member
Moderator / Lifetime Member

Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2005 5:49 pm
Posts: 27226
Location: NOW Southeastern Ohio/ Tanzania
501 wrote:
tommudd wrote:
501 wrote:
tommudd wrote:
way BETTER than doing a Daystar or other spacer lift!


Here's a question I've been wanting to ask, why is a Daystar spacer lift worst than a frankenlift that uses spacers also?


different amount of spacer and also the top plate look at the pictures I posted of the top plate they use for a Frankenlift then think what the stock one looks like


It looks like you have the Daystar top plate in the picture. I do see that the spacers are about half the thickness of the Daystar spaces. I'd say about 1½" thick.

I think I might mess around with my Daystar spacers since I still have them and see if I can shave them down to around 1½".


I'll get some measurments Daryl but you would still need that top plate instead of the stock one.

_________________
MUDD'S MOTORSPORT'S We do IFS lift installs ,
03 OVERLAND EDITION /Kilby-Skidrow-Mopar-4XGuard skids/ 2.5 inch TOTAL CONTROL JBA coilovers -JBA Arms/MOABS-31 FALKEN WILDPEAK AT3W / 4.10's etc, 04 Kilimanjaro Edition loaded, plus 05 KJ limited


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:47 pm 
Offline
Only in a Jeep!
Only in a Jeep!
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:49 pm
Posts: 3966
Location: OHIO, Indian Trail-North Carolina
tommudd wrote:
give you 75 bucks tonight for everything :wink:



So $5???? :lol: I'll think on this..... :roll:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:53 pm 
Offline
Moderator / Lifetime Member
Moderator / Lifetime Member

Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2005 5:49 pm
Posts: 27226
Location: NOW Southeastern Ohio/ Tanzania
03CDKJ wrote:
tommudd wrote:
give you 75 bucks tonight for everything :wink:



So $5???? :lol: I'll think on this..... :roll:


five bucks more than you have now and I'll even pay for the paint you used

_________________
MUDD'S MOTORSPORT'S We do IFS lift installs ,
03 OVERLAND EDITION /Kilby-Skidrow-Mopar-4XGuard skids/ 2.5 inch TOTAL CONTROL JBA coilovers -JBA Arms/MOABS-31 FALKEN WILDPEAK AT3W / 4.10's etc, 04 Kilimanjaro Edition loaded, plus 05 KJ limited


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:00 pm 
Offline
Only in a Jeep!
Only in a Jeep!
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:49 pm
Posts: 3966
Location: OHIO, Indian Trail-North Carolina
do I have to add that final coat?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:13 pm 
Offline
Moderator / Lifetime Member
Moderator / Lifetime Member

Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2005 5:49 pm
Posts: 27226
Location: NOW Southeastern Ohio/ Tanzania
03CDKJ wrote:
do I have to add that final coat?


of course

still can't beleive that no one has snatched these up yet

_________________
MUDD'S MOTORSPORT'S We do IFS lift installs ,
03 OVERLAND EDITION /Kilby-Skidrow-Mopar-4XGuard skids/ 2.5 inch TOTAL CONTROL JBA coilovers -JBA Arms/MOABS-31 FALKEN WILDPEAK AT3W / 4.10's etc, 04 Kilimanjaro Edition loaded, plus 05 KJ limited


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:41 am 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:02 am
Posts: 2053
Location: Michigan City, IN
tommudd wrote:
501 wrote:
tommudd wrote:
501 wrote:
tommudd wrote:
way BETTER than doing a Daystar or other spacer lift!


Here's a question I've been wanting to ask, why is a Daystar spacer lift worst than a frankenlift that uses spacers also?


different amount of spacer and also the top plate look at the pictures I posted of the top plate they use for a Frankenlift then think what the stock one looks like


It looks like you have the Daystar top plate in the picture. I do see that the spacers are about half the thickness of the Daystar spaces. I'd say about 1½" thick.

I think I might mess around with my Daystar spacers since I still have them and see if I can shave them down to around 1½".


I'll get some measurments Daryl but you would still need that top plate instead of the stock one.


Thanks Tom, I have my Daystar top plate on top of my OME coils. :D

Sorry Chris :(

_________________
Blood Clot Red 03 Punisher Edition
245/75-16 Duratracs, Soft 8's, Ironman/clevis Lift, Monroe Sensa-trac rear shocks, JBA 3.5, GTP Hood Louvers, Roof Basket & Light bar, Mudd's Garage Rear Bumper
custom made items: cross rails, grill inserts, cargo shelf, lightbar, pin stripping & rock rails.
L.O.S.T. #DW090501


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:59 am 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 24, 2006 12:32 pm
Posts: 885
Location: Cincinnati-ish, Ohio
Dibs. I need to replace my Rusty's springs anyway, and I can meet Chris anytime next week. I haven't heard back from him on that though.

_________________
'04 Renegade 4x4
L.O.S.T. #058466
Car Domain, Updated: 2/23/2009
===_oooo
(_l_|_,\____\,_
{----__---_(olllllllo)
()_)"""""()_)--"--)_)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:37 am 
Offline
Moderator / Lifetime Member
Moderator / Lifetime Member

Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2005 5:49 pm
Posts: 27226
Location: NOW Southeastern Ohio/ Tanzania
meh_kick wrote:
Dibs. I need to replace my Rusty's springs anyway, and I can meet Chris anytime next week. I haven't heard back from him on that though.


ooooo Chris is slipping! AND the worst part is is not responding to the VP of LOST OHIO give him heck Mitch! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
MUDD'S MOTORSPORT'S We do IFS lift installs ,
03 OVERLAND EDITION /Kilby-Skidrow-Mopar-4XGuard skids/ 2.5 inch TOTAL CONTROL JBA coilovers -JBA Arms/MOABS-31 FALKEN WILDPEAK AT3W / 4.10's etc, 04 Kilimanjaro Edition loaded, plus 05 KJ limited


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:21 pm 
Offline
Moderator / Lifetime Member
Moderator / Lifetime Member

Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2005 5:49 pm
Posts: 27226
Location: NOW Southeastern Ohio/ Tanzania
meh_kick wrote:
I messaged him twice last night when I messaged you. By the way, I'm not much of a VP since I've been MIA for 3 months or so now.


Life sometimes takes over and things like forums go on the back burner! Not a problem though we all know you're still out there! :wink:
I'll be talking to Chris in a few and will remind him to contact you! I think he was making them all nice and pretty for someone.


You know he just likes to paint! I think he needs a job on the Golden Gate Bridge where they paint all year long!

_________________
MUDD'S MOTORSPORT'S We do IFS lift installs ,
03 OVERLAND EDITION /Kilby-Skidrow-Mopar-4XGuard skids/ 2.5 inch TOTAL CONTROL JBA coilovers -JBA Arms/MOABS-31 FALKEN WILDPEAK AT3W / 4.10's etc, 04 Kilimanjaro Edition loaded, plus 05 KJ limited


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:22 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 24, 2006 12:32 pm
Posts: 885
Location: Cincinnati-ish, Ohio
I messaged him twice last night when I messaged you. By the way, I'm not much of a VP since I've been MIA for 3 months or so now.

_________________
'04 Renegade 4x4
L.O.S.T. #058466
Car Domain, Updated: 2/23/2009
===_oooo
(_l_|_,\____\,_
{----__---_(olllllllo)
()_)"""""()_)--"--)_)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:33 pm 
Offline
Banned For Abuse on LostJeeps.com
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2005 12:40 pm
Posts: 2353
Location: Kettering, Ohio
meh_kick wrote:
I messaged him twice last night when I messaged you. By the way, I'm not much of a VP since I've been MIA for 3 months or so now.



And you are...? :lol:

_________________
LOST # 633
'05 KJ 3.7L/6spd/241 245/75/16 MT's
'88 MJ 4.0L/AW4/231 SWB HPD30 & trac-loc D44 w/3.73's
A dirty Jeep is a happy Jeep


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group. Color scheme by ColorizeIt!
Logo by pixeldecals.com