It is currently Fri Oct 02, 2026 10:58 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: PS3 owners
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:12 am 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:20 pm
Posts: 1881
Location: Orange Park, FL
Since my bro is working out of the country and will be gone for a while I have commandeered his ps3.
Anyone want to play??

Gamer tag is - insanebudke

The game I play most is COD world at war but I'm going to buy MW2 here shortly.
I have some other games but I'm not really a fan of those games.

Whats your gamertag and what games do you have??

_________________
'02 Jeep KJ 4x4- Gone
'92 YJ- lift, swampers, bumpers....yeah, its pretty sweet.
*DISCLAIMER*: I can not be held liable for anything I say on the forums or in real life.
I also can not be held liable for any jeep breakage or life problems caused due to my advice being taken.
:D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: PS3 owners
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:32 am 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:59 pm
Posts: 2127
Location: Navarre FL
buy mag or battlefield, cod is lame


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: PS3 owners
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:44 am 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:20 pm
Posts: 1881
Location: Orange Park, FL
mag?
I'm looking on CL for a decently priced bfbc2

_________________
'02 Jeep KJ 4x4- Gone
'92 YJ- lift, swampers, bumpers....yeah, its pretty sweet.
*DISCLAIMER*: I can not be held liable for anything I say on the forums or in real life.
I also can not be held liable for any jeep breakage or life problems caused due to my advice being taken.
:D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: PS3 owners
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:25 pm 
Offline
LOST Member

Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:02 am
Posts: 374
BC2 and MAG are the way to go on PS3.....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: PS3 owners
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:31 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:20 pm
Posts: 1881
Location: Orange Park, FL
Don't even know what MAG is.

_________________
'02 Jeep KJ 4x4- Gone
'92 YJ- lift, swampers, bumpers....yeah, its pretty sweet.
*DISCLAIMER*: I can not be held liable for anything I say on the forums or in real life.
I also can not be held liable for any jeep breakage or life problems caused due to my advice being taken.
:D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: PS3 owners
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:12 pm 
Offline
LOST Member

Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:02 am
Posts: 374
Multiplayer Action Gaming


256 player frag fests!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: PS3 owners
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:30 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:20 pm
Posts: 1881
Location: Orange Park, FL
Holy balls. In one match???

_________________
'02 Jeep KJ 4x4- Gone
'92 YJ- lift, swampers, bumpers....yeah, its pretty sweet.
*DISCLAIMER*: I can not be held liable for anything I say on the forums or in real life.
I also can not be held liable for any jeep breakage or life problems caused due to my advice being taken.
:D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: PS3 owners
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:23 pm 
Offline
LOST Member

Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:02 am
Posts: 374
Yep!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: PS3 owners
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:31 pm 
Offline
LOST Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:02 am
Posts: 406
Location: Hainesport, NJ
Burnout: Paradise and Bad Company 2. I don't play multi-player anymore after my last experience with snipers taking me out as soon as i spawned. I'm just no match for these veterans.

_________________
Peace Through Power.

2002 Liberty, salsa red
1997 Wrangler, dark green

PSN ID: David_Lucas (Burnout: Paradise, Battlefield: Bad Company/Bad Company2)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: PS3 owners
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:22 pm 
Offline
JACKRABBIT
JACKRABBIT

Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:26 pm
Posts: 3970
Location: Phoenix, AZ
PSN ID: STINGN

Budke, make a list up top on your post.

_________________
Steve
2018 RAM 1500 Rebel
2003 KJ
Mods:Exterior: Frankenlift + 2 extra rear iso, JBA UCAs, ARB Bumper w/XRC8, Safari Snorkel, 265/75/16 AT, Mopar Skids, Boulderbars, RL Gecko Sport Rack
Interior: Infinity Reference speakers, 12" Alpine Type R Sub, Alpine radio, Gauge Pods (Oil, Volts), Cobra Cb, All J Interior Rack


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: PS3 owners
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:08 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:20 pm
Posts: 1881
Location: Orange Park, FL
trobow wrote:
Yep!


How does it not lag out the booty??

Copy, paste and add your name/gamertag to the list.

budke- insanebudke
Stingn- stingn

_________________
'02 Jeep KJ 4x4- Gone
'92 YJ- lift, swampers, bumpers....yeah, its pretty sweet.
*DISCLAIMER*: I can not be held liable for anything I say on the forums or in real life.
I also can not be held liable for any jeep breakage or life problems caused due to my advice being taken.
:D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: PS3 owners
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:56 am 
Offline
LOST Member

Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:02 am
Posts: 374
I am a PC gamer. My fiance got us the PS3 for the Blu-Ray. Anyways, it doesn't lag out thats the beauty of it!

Lima__Charlie

Check us out....www.2cgc.net


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group. Color scheme by ColorizeIt!
Logo by pixeldecals.com