It is currently Fri Oct 02, 2026 3:02 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: I am now a married man...
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:14 pm 
Offline
LOST Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:58 pm
Posts: 348
My wife and I got married on April 2nd. After 2.5 years of being together we got hitched. We had the wedding in Denver were we live and all the family from Boston and Iowa flew into town for it. we are currently sitting up in the mountains enjoying some time together as husband and wife. Crazy feeling....so happy.

:BANANA: :BANANA: :BANANA: :BANANA: :BANANA: :BANANA: :BANANA:
Joe


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I am now a married man...
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:34 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:59 pm
Posts: 1854
Location: Durango, Colorado
:BANANA: :BANANA:

Congrats!

_________________
Former CRD owner... now I just sit around and stare at the wall.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I am now a married man...
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:45 pm 
Offline
JACKRABBIT
JACKRABBIT

Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:26 pm
Posts: 3970
Location: Phoenix, AZ
congrats man! now get off LOST and have fun :pepper:

_________________
Steve
2018 RAM 1500 Rebel
2003 KJ
Mods:Exterior: Frankenlift + 2 extra rear iso, JBA UCAs, ARB Bumper w/XRC8, Safari Snorkel, 265/75/16 AT, Mopar Skids, Boulderbars, RL Gecko Sport Rack
Interior: Infinity Reference speakers, 12" Alpine Type R Sub, Alpine radio, Gauge Pods (Oil, Volts), Cobra Cb, All J Interior Rack


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I am now a married man...
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:55 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:07 am
Posts: 6220
Location: Colorado Baby!
I got guess my invitation got lost in the mail. :juggle:

_________________
http://www.Colorado4Wheel.com
"Its not about what you can DO with your Jeep, its about where you can GO with your Jeep."
Knowledgeable - But Caustic


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I am now a married man...
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:41 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:28 am
Posts: 10686
Location: Some where in Colorado
Congrats :mrgreen:

_________________
2008 KK Liberty Sport NIGHT OPS EDITION + GILLS
OEM & Custom Skids - Factory Tow Package - Rock Lizard Skink Super Sliders
Prototype JBA 4 Inch Lift - JBA UCA's - Flowmaster Super 44 OR - Whacked Resonator
Jet Stage 2 - RL Gecko Basket Rack - Custom Winch Bumper - Recon 10.5K Winch
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I am now a married man...
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:02 am 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:20 pm
Posts: 1881
Location: Orange Park, FL
My condolences........

:ROTFL: :ROTFL:


Hah, jk! Congrats man!

_________________
'02 Jeep KJ 4x4- Gone
'92 YJ- lift, swampers, bumpers....yeah, its pretty sweet.
*DISCLAIMER*: I can not be held liable for anything I say on the forums or in real life.
I also can not be held liable for any jeep breakage or life problems caused due to my advice being taken.
:D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I am now a married man...
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:20 am 
Offline
Banned For Abuse on LostJeeps.com
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2005 12:40 pm
Posts: 2353
Location: Kettering, Ohio
My best to both of you

_________________
LOST # 633
'05 KJ 3.7L/6spd/241 245/75/16 MT's
'88 MJ 4.0L/AW4/231 SWB HPD30 & trac-loc D44 w/3.73's
A dirty Jeep is a happy Jeep


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I am now a married man...
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:38 pm 
Offline
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:54 pm
Posts: 2787
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Pics or it didn't happen.

_________________
- Mike
'12 JK

Jeep Tech Files


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I am now a married man...
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:50 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:15 pm
Posts: 1244
Location: SARANAC, MI
durangotang wrote:
:BANANA: :BANANA:

Congrats!
STINGN wrote:
congrats man! now get off LOST and have fun :pepper:
Budke wrote:
My condolences........

:ROTFL: :ROTFL:


Hah, jk! Congrats man!


X2

_________________
SOLD!!!
2005 Liberty Renegade
STT CustomSTUFF
4" Stump Lift.
JBA UCA's
245/75/16 GOODYEAR DURA TRACS


Thanks for throwing me under the bus Evil... Just remember this when you decide to turn yours back in to a... Real Jeep.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I am now a married man...
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:40 am 
Offline
LOST Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:57 am
Posts: 496
Location: Monument, Colorado
Congratulations... and I hope you don't read this until you get home. :D

_________________
2010 Liberty 4x4 Limited
Trailer Tow Group, Sunroof, Skid Plates

1999 Wrangler Sahara
2" Teraflex lift with flexarms, ARB air lockers Front/Rear, Skid Plates, BFG 31x10.50 ATKOs


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I am now a married man...
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:56 pm 
Offline
LOST Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:58 pm
Posts: 348
we are now back home in Littleton...it was a great time up in the mountains. I am so ready for our real honeymoon...2 weeks in belize! Here we come!

joe


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I am now a married man...
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:45 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:03 pm
Posts: 1866
Location: Houston, TX
Congratulations. I got married in October 2004 and it is the second-best decision I've ever made.

Something to think about: your wife's face. I heard this once, I think it comes from the Promise Keepers guys, that you can tell how a man treats his wife by looking at her face when she is not aware that you are looking. Does she seem pensive? Self-conscious? If her husband is detached, dismissive, demanding, unloving, or critical, it will show. Also, a husband that treats his wife right will have a wife with a calm, beautiful face that reflects her feeling of security. Make sure that your new wife's face reflects your commitment to her.

_________________
In this war of lines, so many have been crossed. Where will it all stop?

2006 Deep Beryl Green CRD Sport *SOLD 1/22/12*
Provent, V6 Airbox, Fumoto, Samcos, GDE ECO & TCM Tune, Euro JK TC, Magnaflow Catback
245/70/16 Destination A/T's
Boiler's Radiator Skid Plate
Jeepin' By Al 2.5 inch Adjust-A-Strut Lift, JBA Gen 4.5 UCA's (6/5/10)

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I am now a married man...
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:05 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 9:19 pm
Posts: 4129
Location: Saint Augustine, FL
Reminds me of a song: Another Man Done Gone"! Really though, congrats and good luck!

Terry

_________________
Image2011 Ford F-150 XLT 4X4


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group. Color scheme by ColorizeIt!
Logo by pixeldecals.com