It is currently Fri Oct 02, 2026 6:37 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 

What do you dip/chew?
Copenhagen 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Skoal 43%  43%  [ 3 ]
Grizzly 43%  43%  [ 3 ]
Timberwolf 14%  14%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 7
Author Message
 Post subject: Anyone dip?
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 4:54 pm 
Offline
LOST Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2005 2:56 pm
Posts: 267
Location: Pinckney, MI
I was just curious of how many other LOST members dip or chew. I don't think it is perticularly anything to be proud of but I just wanted to know.

I'm a Skoal man myself. Wintergreen and Mint are my favorite flavors. I'm thinking about switching to pouches though...

_________________
LOST # 590
Not Jeepless anymore :)
97 TJ Sahara, 2.5" OME, SYE + CV driveshaft, JKS discos, some armor, some lights...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 12:45 am 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2005 11:11 pm
Posts: 761
Location: West, THE LONE STAR STATE
No snuff, only Levi Garrett chew.

_________________
'13 JK Unlimited
'07 Goat 4x4
Old School L.O.S.T. Member
L.O.S.T. #DA050656
Republica de Tejas


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Anyone dip?
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:16 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:32 pm
Posts: 1776
Location: Metairie,Mt.Hermon La.
No "Worm Dirt" in 20 years for this cool cat.
LW likes it though.He'll spat on your shoes if you don't watch it. :shock:

_________________
Bub
06 Inop Edition CRD Silver
06 Inop Edition CRD Green


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Anyone dip?
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:29 pm 
Offline
I live here
I live here
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2005 6:59 pm
Posts: 5839
Location: Aurora, CO
When I put my hand on your hip. When I dip, you dip, we dip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHBwDYyyGxs :SOMBRERO: :ROTFL:


Nasty habit. Did chew a couple times. Once during a rainy Army ROTC Advanced Camp (Ft Bragg) Land Nav training exercise. Even the women in my platoon joined in. Of course, we started spitting on each other (the ponchos) and letting the rain wash it all off. One hades of a time.

_________________
===
New KJ Gear - Desert Armor Flak

2004 Renegade Light Khaki - 4" JBA Lift - Rock Lizard Products: Komodo Dragon Rear Bumper, Prototype Winch-mount Front Bumper, Super Skink Sliders - All J's Super Tranny Skid II - 31" Firestone Destination AT's on Moab wheels - Cobra 75W CB w/ stock Antenna mod

[b]Retired, US Military


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Anyone dip?
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:28 am 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:29 am
Posts: 5956
Location: Hillsborough, NC / Corolla NC
used to, skoal long cut, hated the pouches, been quit about a year

_________________
03 Renegade (Black)
177k miles 3.7L gas - 45RFE
Command Trac / 4.10s
Lift: ft. 790+ rr. JBA4+
The last of the TrailReady Front&Rear Bumpers and TR Rock Rails
Jarhead Offroad light covers
31x10.5R15 RedLetter Grabbers on Blackrock Dunes
L.O.S.T #KD098632


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Anyone dip?
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:58 am 
Offline
LOST Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:49 pm
Posts: 441
Location: LOST in GEORGIA&FLORIDA!
Ill dip...Levi is the way to go tho!!

_________________
GONE-2003 Liberty Freedom Edition-GONE

2011 LTZ CrewCab Z71 4x4 Silverado.
Steel Green Metallic.
2" Leveling Kit.
33" Mastercraft A/T-2
Ranch Hand Grille Guard.
Black Low Profile Kobalt Tool Box.
Front & Rear Huskey Liners.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Anyone dip?
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:09 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:03 pm
Posts: 1866
Location: Houston, TX
KJ 119 wrote:
No "Worm Dirt" in 20 years for this cool cat.
LW likes it though.He'll spat on your shoes if you don't watch it. :shock:


Yes indeed, and I got aim like Josey Wales, brother.

Grizzly snuff, used to dip Copenhagen long cut until it got up to $5/ can. I can't do the flavored tobaccos like mint and wintergreen, I like it bitter. I tried Camel snus for a while but it is just too sweet. I like my dip like I like my beer - dark, strong, and bitter.

_________________
In this war of lines, so many have been crossed. Where will it all stop?

2006 Deep Beryl Green CRD Sport *SOLD 1/22/12*
Provent, V6 Airbox, Fumoto, Samcos, GDE ECO & TCM Tune, Euro JK TC, Magnaflow Catback
245/70/16 Destination A/T's
Boiler's Radiator Skid Plate
Jeepin' By Al 2.5 inch Adjust-A-Strut Lift, JBA Gen 4.5 UCA's (6/5/10)

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group. Color scheme by ColorizeIt!
Logo by pixeldecals.com