It is currently Fri Oct 02, 2026 4:36 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Just a reminder for everyone to wear their seatbelts
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 3:14 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:48 pm
Posts: 371
Location: Cherokee County, Georgia
bottom line what i was trying to say was that i believe that it should be the drivers option and not a law to wear a seatbelt
like stated above schoolbus motorcycles etc. all dont have seatbelts and not many of you cant tell me you have never ridden in the back of a pickup truck


And yes i have been on many wreaks from driving a tow truck and picking up cars for the police dpartment and driving for the local fire/rescue service
I've seen MORE than my share of accidents....i also have been IN my share of accidents and can tell you that from a personal experianced i have been hurt 2 folds more everytime i was belted in to a car during an accident...

Now dont get me wrong there is a time and place for everything ....I wont be running around a racetrack at 100+ MPH anytime soon without a belt on but the differance is the 4+ point harness vs. the crossbody decapitation belt that modern car manufactures use..


all of that aside : you can get the results of a test to lean in the favor the pros or the con of ANY argument ...and this one is no different...

Again I believe it should be the drivers option to wear or not wear


Not trying to start anything just having a freindly discussion here
please no one take offense.......

_________________
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3009803
2004 Limited (Rescue Jeep) :JEEPIN:
2 1/2 daystar lift 235/70/16
{Electric Stuttertone Emergency Horn}
strobe leds front and rear
2 way VHF radio (kenwood)
westin brush guard+ Hella 500's w/ 100w 3000k bulbs
back seat removed and shelf added
rolled and totaled dec 4 2010..(drunk driver)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Just a reminder for everyone to wear their seatbelts
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 6:11 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:02 am
Posts: 2053
Location: Michigan City, IN
None taken here Repoman.

That's the way I feel, it should be a choice.

My aunt & uncle wrapped their car around a utility pole and thankfully they were drunk and not wearing a seat belt at the time. The EMT guy said if they were either sober or had a seat belt on they would not have made it. I know in some instances seat belt save ya, but they also can hurt you.

Cops should be more after the speeders, the people running stop signs and red lights, drunk drivers, people texting while driving, etc, rather than harassing a driver because they don't have a seat belt on.

_________________
Blood Clot Red 03 Punisher Edition
245/75-16 Duratracs, Soft 8's, Ironman/clevis Lift, Monroe Sensa-trac rear shocks, JBA 3.5, GTP Hood Louvers, Roof Basket & Light bar, Mudd's Garage Rear Bumper
custom made items: cross rails, grill inserts, cargo shelf, lightbar, pin stripping & rock rails.
L.O.S.T. #DW090501


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Just a reminder for everyone to wear their seatbelts
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 7:58 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:49 pm
Posts: 3554
Location: Aurora, IL
When I drive, I wear my seat belt. But one thing I can not stand is having the seat belt alarm go off if I drive with my laptop sitting on the passengers seat. I don't text or email when I drive, but don't you think the load sensor in the seat is too sensitive when a Lenovo T60 laptop sets off the alarm. I buckle the passengers seat belt to over ride this very Stupid Government Mandated Engineering. Reminds me of the Ralph Nader designed mid 90s Air Bags that killed people weighing less than 165 Lbs.

_________________
2006 Pearl Green CRD
Magnaflow 2 1/2" Cat Back
KJ Extra Leg Room Brackets, Carter Lift Pump, V6 Airbox, ORM
Fuel cooler, Oil Separator, Progard 7
Gauges EGT Boost Trans Temp Oil Pres, Michelin LXT AT2 245 70 R16
7,000# Draw Tight hitch, PML EX Deep Trans Pan
Centrifuge, SunCoast, Transgo, RAM TCM, InMotion Stage 2
Wife's 99 TDI VW Beetle


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Just a reminder for everyone to wear their seatbelts
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 8:01 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:46 pm
Posts: 1778
Location: Queens, New York
warp2diesel wrote:
When I drive, I wear my seat belt. But one thing I can not stand is having the seat belt alarm go off if I drive with my laptop sitting on the passengers seat. I don't text or email when I drive, but don't you think the load sensor in the seat is too sensitive when a Lenovo T60 laptop sets off the alarm.
That sensor is there because they think you have an infant or child, and are warning you to put them in the back.

-------
I was taught to always wear my seat belt, and I always will. Out of habit, I always put my seat belt on even before I start the car. And even after my belt is on and start to get the car going, subconsciously I reach to put it on again. If for whatever reason, on the rare occasion I don't have it on, I get this feeling I am going to fall out of the car, even though I know that is physically impossible. I've had this argument before with one of my closest friends, still refuses to wear it. His Scion TC does the whole beeping thing, and will beep for like five minutes before it turns off, and he drives like that, truly annoying. Now, I have disabled the chime in the Jeep, just for fun, that little red light still annoys me.

And if you don't believe the whole seat belt saves lives, I'm sorry.

Here is a case in which it didn't necessarily save a life (but would've been if I had been going faster) .. I'm driving a loaner Jeep from the dealer, I pick up my friend from his friends house, they've been drinking, I was just getting out of work. He gets in, we just start hanging out, whatever.. I'm driving down the road at like 30 mph or so, and all of a sudden a car SWERVES in front of me.. I couldn't change lanes, so I slam on the brakes.. Turns out, my friend isn't wearing his seat belt. Gets thrown into the windshield..

Image

That was caused by my friends head. He didn't even remember it had happened, I had to pull over to keep him awake, he kept saying, 'I'm good, I just want to sleep." I wasn't going to let him do that, so I had to stay with him for another three hours to keep him up. Eventually I had to go to sleep myself. Clearly he had a concussion, not to mention a huge bump on his head.

Ultimately if he had his seat belt on, none of that would've happened, we both would've been like , "whoa, what a jerk" to the guy that cut in front of me, and that would've been it.

Ok, that's it. Time to go :JEEPIN: ..

Good luck to everyone.

_________________
-dbk
SOLD2007 6 Speed - Projector Retrofit -Custom LED Tail Lights - Lights on Cowl & 130w 8" ProComps - Full Skids-RockLizard Super Skink Sliders-Front Hitch
Frankenlifted-Al's A-Arms-Goodyear Duractracs 31x10.5R15x7 Cragar D Window 4"bs-Cobra 75WXST - 4' Firestick
4.10s sitting in a box - 3

Sold-1988 Suzuki Samurai
2002 Jeep TJ


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Just a reminder for everyone to wear their seatbelts
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 8:46 pm 
Offline
LOST Newbie

Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:05 pm
Posts: 5
infernicus wrote:
warp2diesel wrote:
When I drive, I wear my seat belt. But one thing I can not stand is having the seat belt alarm go off if I drive with my laptop sitting on the passengers seat. I don't text or email when I drive, but don't you think the load sensor in the seat is too sensitive when a Lenovo T60 laptop sets off the alarm.
That sensor is there because they think you have an infant or child, and are warning you to put them in the back.

-------
I was taught to always wear my seat belt, and I always will. Out of habit, I always put my seat belt on even before I start the car. And even after my belt is on and start to get the car going, subconsciously I reach to put it on again. If for whatever reason, on the rare occasion I don't have it on, I get this feeling I am going to fall out of the car, even though I know that is physically impossible. I've had this argument before with one of my closest friends, still refuses to wear it. His Scion TC does the whole beeping thing, and will beep for like five minutes before it turns off, and he drives like that, truly annoying. Now, I have disabled the chime in the Jeep, just for fun, that little red light still annoys me.

And if you don't believe the whole seat belt saves lives, I'm sorry.

Here is a case in which it didn't necessarily save a life (but would've been if I had been going faster) .. I'm driving a loaner Jeep from the dealer, I pick up my friend from his friends house, they've been drinking, I was just getting out of work. He gets in, we just start hanging out, whatever.. I'm driving down the road at like 30 mph or so, and all of a sudden a car SWERVES in front of me.. I couldn't change lanes, so I slam on the brakes.. Turns out, my friend isn't wearing his seat belt. Gets thrown into the windshield..

Image

That was caused by my friends head. He didn't even remember it had happened, I had to pull over to keep him awake, he kept saying, 'I'm good, I just want to sleep." I wasn't going to let him do that, so I had to stay with him for another three hours to keep him up. Eventually I had to go to sleep myself. Clearly he had a concussion, not to mention a huge bump on his head.

Ultimately if he had his seat belt on, none of that would've happened, we both would've been like , "whoa, what a jerk" to the guy that cut in front of me, and that would've been it.

Ok, that's it. Time to go :JEEPIN: ..

Good luck to everyone.



Nice JK in the background.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Just a reminder for everyone to wear their seatbelts
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 1:13 am 
Offline
I live here
I live here
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2005 6:59 pm
Posts: 5839
Location: Aurora, CO
ga_repoman wrote:
Zack A wrote:
SurfGuitar141 wrote:
I've been a professional fire fighter / EMT for 25 years now, have had to clean up more accidents than I care to remember, and I can tell you all first hand.....air bags are no substitute for wearing your seat belts, it's just not worth the risk no matter what vehicles you're driving...(or riding in)....buckle up.
More people die from getting ejected, and the only thing that will keep you from getting thrown out of a rolling vehicle is a seat belt.




Being a Vol FF, FT EMT for several years now, I can 2nd. You would be surprised at much that seat belt helps more then the airbags. Even if you do survive, your not going to look to good after your head goes through the windshield!!!



I have to disagree myself and all i talk to will say that seatbelts cause more injuries than then save
starting with my own mother 1 month before i was born was in a accident were she was t-boned in the drivers door and had her seatbelt been on they tell her that i nor her would be around today...

SO I honestly say that it should be like a helmet law if you want to ride that way its your life and should be your choice...
just my 2 cents and i will pass the soapbox on to the next person to hope up on .......



It isn't a free choice when we have to pay for your vegetative state in a hospital because you didn't wear one.
Yes, there are times when a seatbelt might have been worse than better, but the majority of the time, the seatbelt saves lives. Also, there is no guarantee that whomever told her that wearing the seatbelt would have cost her her life.

My life was saved by wearing a seatbelt when I fell asleep at the wheel and slammed into a tree. It was a `78 Monte Carlo so no airbags. I was dazed and was trying to throw the car into park. There was a fire that started and was coming up from the hood by the windshield. I tried to get out of the car by my door but it was stuck. I had to exit out the passenger door. I sat on the front porch of the house where I slammed into their tree next to the road. By the time the fire department arrived, the flames were in the back seat. I only suffered a bite on the tongue. If I had no seatbelt on, I would've been unconscious and burnt to a crisp.

_________________
===
New KJ Gear - Desert Armor Flak

2004 Renegade Light Khaki - 4" JBA Lift - Rock Lizard Products: Komodo Dragon Rear Bumper, Prototype Winch-mount Front Bumper, Super Skink Sliders - All J's Super Tranny Skid II - 31" Firestone Destination AT's on Moab wheels - Cobra 75W CB w/ stock Antenna mod

[b]Retired, US Military


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Just a reminder for everyone to wear their seatbelts
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 1:53 am 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:02 am
Posts: 2053
Location: Michigan City, IN
Tokyojoe wrote:

It isn't a free choice when we have to pay for your vegetative state in a hospital because you didn't wear one.
Yes, there are times when a seatbelt might have been worse than better, but the majority of the time, the seatbelt saves lives. Also, there is no guarantee that whomever told her that wearing the seatbelt would have cost her her life.

My life was saved by wearing a seatbelt when I fell asleep at the wheel and slammed into a tree. It was a `78 Monte Carlo so no airbags. I was dazed and was trying to throw the car into park. There was a fire that started and was coming up from the hood by the windshield. I tried to get out of the car by my door but it was stuck. I had to exit out the passenger door. I sat on the front porch of the house where I slammed into their tree next to the road. By the time the fire department arrived, the flames were in the back seat. I only suffered a bite on the tongue. If I had no seatbelt on, I would've been unconscious and burnt to a crisp.


Imagine if you were on a motor cycle, then you'd be in a vegetative state or dead and no helmet in the world would have saved you. So if seat belts are so great in a vehicle that is surrounded by metal, and the Government is doing us a favor by forcing us to use them, than the Government should do us a even bigger favor and act fast to save our lives by banning motor cycles.

_________________
Blood Clot Red 03 Punisher Edition
245/75-16 Duratracs, Soft 8's, Ironman/clevis Lift, Monroe Sensa-trac rear shocks, JBA 3.5, GTP Hood Louvers, Roof Basket & Light bar, Mudd's Garage Rear Bumper
custom made items: cross rails, grill inserts, cargo shelf, lightbar, pin stripping & rock rails.
L.O.S.T. #DW090501


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Just a reminder for everyone to wear their seatbelts
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 8:35 am 
Offline
I live here
I live here
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2005 6:59 pm
Posts: 5839
Location: Aurora, CO
501 wrote:
Tokyojoe wrote:

It isn't a free choice when we have to pay for your vegetative state in a hospital because you didn't wear one.
Yes, there are times when a seatbelt might have been worse than better, but the majority of the time, the seatbelt saves lives. Also, there is no guarantee that whomever told her that wearing the seatbelt would have cost her her life.

My life was saved by wearing a seatbelt when I fell asleep at the wheel and slammed into a tree. It was a `78 Monte Carlo so no airbags. I was dazed and was trying to throw the car into park. There was a fire that started and was coming up from the hood by the windshield. I tried to get out of the car by my door but it was stuck. I had to exit out the passenger door. I sat on the front porch of the house where I slammed into their tree next to the road. By the time the fire department arrived, the flames were in the back seat. I only suffered a bite on the tongue. If I had no seatbelt on, I would've been unconscious and burnt to a crisp.


Imagine if you were on a motor cycle, then you'd be in a vegetative state or dead and no helmet in the world would have saved you. So if seat belts are so great in a vehicle that is surrounded by metal, and the Government is doing us a favor by forcing us to use them, than the Government should do us a even bigger favor and act fast to save our lives by banning motor cycles.



I guess with that type of thinking, bicycles, big wheels, skateboards, inline skates, scooters, cars, SUV's, vans, and pickups should all be banned because a semi provides greater protection and can cause more damage to smaller vehicles.

_________________
===
New KJ Gear - Desert Armor Flak

2004 Renegade Light Khaki - 4" JBA Lift - Rock Lizard Products: Komodo Dragon Rear Bumper, Prototype Winch-mount Front Bumper, Super Skink Sliders - All J's Super Tranny Skid II - 31" Firestone Destination AT's on Moab wheels - Cobra 75W CB w/ stock Antenna mod

[b]Retired, US Military


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Just a reminder for everyone to wear their seatbelts
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 10:30 am 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:08 pm
Posts: 1070
Location: Michigan
You can protect some of the people some of the time. But not all the people all the time.
I've been hit on a motorcycle, didn't hit my head but the police asked to check the helmet.
I've been hit on a large farm tractor with a chase vehicle with hazards on,tractor was older and no rops,
I was flipped over 1 and 1/2 times, I was wearing a logging helmet that scrapped the black top,but saved me from head injuries. I have permanent leg injuries from both accidents,but I'm still here. Tractor is not, bike is still have it and ride it,with a helmet.


Last edited by Cherrie 274 on Wed May 19, 2010 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Just a reminder for everyone to wear their seatbelts
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 11:04 am 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:03 pm
Posts: 1866
Location: Houston, TX
How in the world do you flip 11 times on a large farm tractor?

_________________
In this war of lines, so many have been crossed. Where will it all stop?

2006 Deep Beryl Green CRD Sport *SOLD 1/22/12*
Provent, V6 Airbox, Fumoto, Samcos, GDE ECO & TCM Tune, Euro JK TC, Magnaflow Catback
245/70/16 Destination A/T's
Boiler's Radiator Skid Plate
Jeepin' By Al 2.5 inch Adjust-A-Strut Lift, JBA Gen 4.5 UCA's (6/5/10)

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Just a reminder for everyone to wear their seatbelts
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 11:51 am 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:20 pm
Posts: 1881
Location: Orange Park, FL
linewarbr wrote:
How in the world do you flip 11 times on a large farm tractor?


Anti gravity device he was pulling. :-)r

_________________
'02 Jeep KJ 4x4- Gone
'92 YJ- lift, swampers, bumpers....yeah, its pretty sweet.
*DISCLAIMER*: I can not be held liable for anything I say on the forums or in real life.
I also can not be held liable for any jeep breakage or life problems caused due to my advice being taken.
:D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Just a reminder for everyone to wear their seatbelts
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 4:13 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:08 pm
Posts: 1070
Location: Michigan
That was 1 and 1/2 times and no seat belt! Rear wheels have weight in them and had box scrapper on too. Was going to wood lot to load wood with front loader so had counter balance. So inertia did play a part of flipping. And Burke I'm not a guy!
I fixed other post, sorry I'm at work and hurried to much.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Just a reminder for everyone to wear their seatbelts
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 4:49 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:20 pm
Posts: 1881
Location: Orange Park, FL
Cherrie 274 wrote:
That was 1 and 1/2 times and no seat belt! Rear wheels have weight in them and had box scrapper on too. Was going to wood lot to load wood with front loader so had counter balance. So inertia did play a part of flipping. And Burke I'm not a guy!
I fixed other post, sorry I'm at work and hurried to much.



Who's Burke??

Burke Reynolds??

:goink:

_________________
'02 Jeep KJ 4x4- Gone
'92 YJ- lift, swampers, bumpers....yeah, its pretty sweet.
*DISCLAIMER*: I can not be held liable for anything I say on the forums or in real life.
I also can not be held liable for any jeep breakage or life problems caused due to my advice being taken.
:D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Just a reminder for everyone to wear their seatbelts
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 4:56 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:46 pm
Posts: 1778
Location: Queens, New York
jt91 wrote:
Nice JK in the background.

Haha, good eye, thats actually the RIPP Mods Wrangler they had.

_________________
-dbk
SOLD2007 6 Speed - Projector Retrofit -Custom LED Tail Lights - Lights on Cowl & 130w 8" ProComps - Full Skids-RockLizard Super Skink Sliders-Front Hitch
Frankenlifted-Al's A-Arms-Goodyear Duractracs 31x10.5R15x7 Cragar D Window 4"bs-Cobra 75WXST - 4' Firestick
4.10s sitting in a box - 3

Sold-1988 Suzuki Samurai
2002 Jeep TJ


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Just a reminder for everyone to wear their seatbelts
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 8:52 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:08 pm
Posts: 1070
Location: Michigan
Budke wrote:
Cherrie 274 wrote:
That was 1 and 1/2 times and no seat belt! Rear wheels have weight in them and had box scrapper on too. Was going to wood lot to load wood with front loader so had counter balance. So inertia did play a part of flipping. And Burke I'm not a guy!
I fixed other post, sorry I'm at work and hurried to much.



Who's Burke??

Burke Reynolds??

:goink:

Sorry! :oops: I think I had heat stroke. Was 80 here, and I worked outside only came in for breaks. So I may have fried whats left of my brain. :ROTFL:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Just a reminder for everyone to wear their seatbelts
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 9:44 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:32 pm
Posts: 1776
Location: Metairie,Mt.Hermon La.
Tokyojoe wrote:


I guess with that type of thinking, bicycles, big wheels, skateboards, inline skates, scooters, cars, SUV's, vans, and pickups should all be banned because a semi provides greater protection and can cause more damage to smaller vehicles.



Hey now!!!!!!Let's leave skateboards out of this.

:furious: If I have to wear a seatbelt on my board I'm gonna be pissed.

_________________
Bub
06 Inop Edition CRD Silver
06 Inop Edition CRD Green


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Just a reminder for everyone to wear their seatbelts
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 9:52 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:03 pm
Posts: 2164
Location: Cinci, Ohio
Went to the layout for the 17 yr old son of my coworker tonight.... no seatbelt, Drinking & driving..... that was a rough one! :(

_________________
'99 Tahoe, 3" BL, 285/75/16's , MT II's.
'05 Liberty Sport, -wifey's
'98 Poncho Fireturd, 3.8L, .....the purple pig!
ImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Just a reminder for everyone to wear their seatbelts
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 1:45 am 
Offline
JACKRABBIT
JACKRABBIT

Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:26 pm
Posts: 3970
Location: Phoenix, AZ
not to mention i have had 2 friends die because of no seat belt and drinking and driving...which is why to this day i still dont drink, and i wear a seat belt all the time, even when i am pulling a stump out of my lawn.

_________________
Steve
2018 RAM 1500 Rebel
2003 KJ
Mods:Exterior: Frankenlift + 2 extra rear iso, JBA UCAs, ARB Bumper w/XRC8, Safari Snorkel, 265/75/16 AT, Mopar Skids, Boulderbars, RL Gecko Sport Rack
Interior: Infinity Reference speakers, 12" Alpine Type R Sub, Alpine radio, Gauge Pods (Oil, Volts), Cobra Cb, All J Interior Rack


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Just a reminder for everyone to wear their seatbelts
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 10:24 pm 
Offline
LOST Junkie
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:40 pm
Posts: 630
Location: Southern New Jersey
For the non beleivers in wearing seat belts.. If anyone here has ever dirven a Dragster down the 1/4 mile at 229 mph, lost control, due to a blown rear and relied on the roll cage and a five point harness to keep you in? As an ex race car driver Seat belts will save your life. Beleive in it. Wear them, make your friends wear them, Children, entire family. If you dont like it get use to it and force yourself to wear it. It will be more painfull if you dont. Trust me :(

_________________
“You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it."

“Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.”


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group. Color scheme by ColorizeIt!
Logo by pixeldecals.com