It is currently Fri Oct 02, 2026 2:28 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: We're not a gang... gangs just want attention...
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 11:43 am 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:32 pm
Posts: 1776
Location: Metairie,Mt.Hermon La.
There were no emo's and wolves back in my day.The goths were around but kept to themselves and were nice.
I considered the jocks and cheerleaders the true loosers.

Skaters and bikers rule! :rockon:

Rollerbladers suck. :roll:

_________________
Bub
06 Inop Edition CRD Silver
06 Inop Edition CRD Green


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: We're not a gang... gangs just want attention...
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 12:10 pm 
Offline
Banned For Abuse on LostJeeps.com
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2005 12:40 pm
Posts: 2353
Location: Kettering, Ohio
Just out of curiosity: When was "back in your day?"

_________________
LOST # 633
'05 KJ 3.7L/6spd/241 245/75/16 MT's
'88 MJ 4.0L/AW4/231 SWB HPD30 & trac-loc D44 w/3.73's
A dirty Jeep is a happy Jeep


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: We're not a gang... gangs just want attention...
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 12:38 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2007 12:54 am
Posts: 3865
Location: Draper, UT
InCommando wrote:
Just out of curiosity: When was "back in your day?"



1996 yo :lol:

_________________
2006 CRD http://www.UtahPowderCoatings.com/ http://www.gorecon.com/ I'm kind of a big deal.
RL rear bumper, ARB front bumper, Mile Marker winch, Power Tank, Skids by Mopar & Skid Row, RL Super Skink Sliders, 235/85R16 MTR, Air Flow Snorkel, DTT, 4.10 gears, Frankenlift II, Katskin leather, JL Audio stereo, Rosen video.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: We're not a gang... gangs just want attention...
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 12:48 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:20 pm
Posts: 1881
Location: Orange Park, FL
KJ 119 wrote:
There were no emo's and wolves back in my day.The goths were around but kept to themselves and were nice.
I considered the jocks and cheerleaders the true loosers.

Skaters and bikers rule! :rockon:

Rollerbladers suck. :roll:


Fruiter Booters!!!!!

Lamo's

Gimme a sector 9 long board over some g4y 4$$ pair of boots any day. 8)

_________________
'02 Jeep KJ 4x4- Gone
'92 YJ- lift, swampers, bumpers....yeah, its pretty sweet.
*DISCLAIMER*: I can not be held liable for anything I say on the forums or in real life.
I also can not be held liable for any jeep breakage or life problems caused due to my advice being taken.
:D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: We're not a gang... gangs just want attention...
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 1:53 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:32 pm
Posts: 1776
Location: Metairie,Mt.Hermon La.
InCommando wrote:
Just out of curiosity: When was "back in your day?"


Say bruh,I'm ole' school.Graduated way back in 93.




Budke wrote:
KJ 119 wrote:
Rollerbladers suck. :roll:


Fruiter Booters!!!!!

Lamo's

Gimme a sector 9 long board over some g4y 4$$ pair of boots any day. 8)


:ROTFL: Amen Brutha.

_________________
Bub
06 Inop Edition CRD Silver
06 Inop Edition CRD Green


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: We're not a gang... gangs just want attention...
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 7:34 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 9:19 pm
Posts: 4129
Location: Saint Augustine, FL
Back in the 60's those kids would have been laughed out of school. But the way we were, we would probably be laughed out of school today. Times change. Myself I think they look like freaks of nature but to each his/her own I guess.

Terry

_________________
Image2011 Ford F-150 XLT 4X4


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: We're not a gang... gangs just want attention...
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:03 am 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:55 pm
Posts: 1044
Location: Elgin, IL (Chicago burb)
KJ 119 wrote:
Skaters and bikers rule! :rockon:

Rollerbladers suck. :roll:
Agreed! :pepper:

_________________
Aaron

A vehicle isn't yours till you learn to wrench on it yourself.

2002 Jeep Liberty Sport (Eugene, I am the Passenger, And I ride and I ride.)
1999 Chev Astro 2WD (Green, Daily Driver)
1997 Chev Astro AWD (Grumpy "The Heep", $250 Rally Van, 335k miles, 2" lift, 31" tires)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: We're not a gang... gangs just want attention...
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:03 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2007 12:54 am
Posts: 3865
Location: Draper, UT
I rocked a Vision Psycho Stick deck, Bones Bearings and Alva Rocks or Hosoi Rockets (depending on surface). Tony Hawk was a teenager and so was I. My nickname in HS was "psycho" and my younger brother (diff HS diff state) was "Norman Bates". I retired when I became more aware of my mortality.

_________________
2006 CRD http://www.UtahPowderCoatings.com/ http://www.gorecon.com/ I'm kind of a big deal.
RL rear bumper, ARB front bumper, Mile Marker winch, Power Tank, Skids by Mopar & Skid Row, RL Super Skink Sliders, 235/85R16 MTR, Air Flow Snorkel, DTT, 4.10 gears, Frankenlift II, Katskin leather, JL Audio stereo, Rosen video.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: We're not a gang... gangs just want attention...
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:56 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:32 pm
Posts: 1776
Location: Metairie,Mt.Hermon La.
JL Rockies wrote:
I rocked a Vision Psycho Stick deck, Bones Bearings and Alva Rocks or Hosoi Rockets (depending on surface). Tony Hawk was a teenager and so was I. My nickname in HS was "psycho" and my younger brother (diff HS diff state) was "Norman Bates". I retired when I became more aware of my mortality.

Cool beans JL.:rockon:


Schmit's Stick-Andy Howell
New Deal-Ed Tempelton
Alien Workshop-Duane Pitre 8)
Kris Markovich......and the list goes on.


Here's one of my starter boards that I hung on to.


Image
Image
If anyone's interrested,I'll let it go for $450.Should get roundabout 650 at auction with all the old stickers and original hardware.PM if interrested.

_________________
Bub
06 Inop Edition CRD Silver
06 Inop Edition CRD Green


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: We're not a gang... gangs just want attention...
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:45 am 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:20 pm
Posts: 1881
Location: Orange Park, FL
I used to have a vision board(new school style, but that one broke like 8-9 years ago.
Had a bunch since then, current one is a zero board, tensor trucks, lucky bearings, and hubba wheels.

Don't really skate anymore, I just cruise around. :D

_________________
'02 Jeep KJ 4x4- Gone
'92 YJ- lift, swampers, bumpers....yeah, its pretty sweet.
*DISCLAIMER*: I can not be held liable for anything I say on the forums or in real life.
I also can not be held liable for any jeep breakage or life problems caused due to my advice being taken.
:D


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group. Color scheme by ColorizeIt!
Logo by pixeldecals.com