It is currently Sat Oct 03, 2026 8:58 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Random Question about spacers / wheels
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:06 pm 
Offline
LOST Newbie
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:51 pm
Posts: 5
Location: Rosharon, Tx
Hey all, I am sure this topic has been covered more than enough times... but I have failed in finding the answer i am looking for on this here internet thing. :mrgreen:

I have aftermarket (non-hubcentric) wheels, and they need a bit of space to fix some rubbing issues... but I hear most people run hubcentric spacers... now where im confused, do I need to run non-hubcentric spacers, because of my non-hubcentric wheels?

I am thinking 1.5" space would help fix rubbing and give a sweet look, but there seems to be so many different opinions with regards to spacers. :JEEPIN:

Thanks!

_________________
2007 Black KJ Sport
*35% front, 5% rear tint*
*Clarion NZ500 head unit*
*3" Lift and BFG Rubbers*
*Black Rock 997 wheels*


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Random Question about spacers / wheels
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:25 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict

Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:49 am
Posts: 1336
Location: Greenwood SC
Go to spidertrax and order a set of wheel spacers for a 5 on 4.5 bolt pattern (WHS-002) and be :) that is what i run with stock rims and 245/70/17 and i am more then happy and just have a slight rub.

_________________
My CRD Build Thread
Soon to Come:more lights


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group. Color scheme by ColorizeIt!
Logo by pixeldecals.com