It is currently Fri Oct 02, 2026 9:47 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Post Your Interior Photos Here
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 9:29 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 7:40 pm
Posts: 688
Location: ky
You all need to use your poor Jeeps.
Image
Image
Image
Image

_________________
02 Sport,Frankenlifted,JBA arms,31/11.50/15 LTB,Aussie locker,204,000m
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Your Interior Photos Here
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 11:52 pm 
Offline
LOST Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:35 pm
Posts: 122
:shock: I really hope that is a spilled drink on that seat. :?

_________________
2006 KJ Limited 4X4 Midnight Blue -Stock
Curt Class III hitch
Yakima Load Warrior roof rack & tire mount
Westin Bull Bar
AntennaX 13" Shorty Antenna
Garmin Nuvi 500 GPS


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Your Interior Photos Here
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 10:34 am 
Offline
LOST Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:37 pm
Posts: 302
Location: Cincinnati
ridenby- I feel so sorry for your Jeep. Poor thing! :mrgreen:

_________________
2004 Black Jeep Liberty Renegade 4x4 3.7L
Frankenlift II Baja
245/75/16 General Grabber AT2's

Headlights-3000k HID...illegal
Fog Lights-3000k HID...illegal
Tail Lights- black nightshade...illegal
Turn signals- clear lens w/ clear bulb...illegal
All windows- 5% tint...illegal

Cop following me...CRAP


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Your Interior Photos Here
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 4:06 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:10 pm
Posts: 2501
Location: Somerset, Kentucky
ridenby...your jeep sort of looks like mine :mrgreen:

some of these interiors are "too clean"...

_________________
Doorless Liberty Instructions
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=59612&p=739557#p739557


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Your Interior Photos Here
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 2:07 pm 
Offline
LOST Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:54 pm
Posts: 408
Location: North Carolina
Just because it is clean doesn't mean I haven' used it. I have two children under 3, we camp, I off-road, haul wood, haul detailing supplies and I use it like an SUV should be used. It gets dirty. Stuff has spilled and dropped and I have left the sunroof and windows down during a thunder/hail storm.

I clean it up, though. It really isn't hard to keep the interior clean.

If someone wants to ride with me, I want the interior of my vehicle to be presentable. I dont want them to see it and say, "On second thought, lets take my car." I would have to have plastic to sit on to get in the vehicle posted above. That's one of those vehicles that the mechanics put plastic down to protect themselves, not the usual protection of the vehicle. That isn't use. That is abuse.

_________________
I'm right 97% of the time. Who cares about the other 4%.

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it's all about?

2005 Jeep Liberty Limited - Bright Silver Metallic


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Your Interior Photos Here
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 7:56 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:23 am
Posts: 1218
67Customs wrote:
Just because it is clean doesn't mean I haven' used it. I have two children under 3, we camp, I off-road, haul wood, haul detailing supplies and I use it like an SUV should be used. It gets dirty. Stuff has spilled and dropped and I have left the sunroof and windows down during a thunder/hail storm.

I clean it up, though. It really isn't hard to keep the interior clean.

If someone wants to ride with me, I want the interior of my vehicle to be presentable. I dont want them to see it and say, "On second thought, lets take my car." I would have to have plastic to sit on to get in the vehicle posted above. That's one of those vehicles that the mechanics put plastic down to protect themselves, not the usual protection of the vehicle. That isn't use. That is abuse.

x2....mine has 90k on it almost, been driven cross country, and not to mention nearly daily on a 150 mile commute for a year... but yet the leather is white, and still has the new car smell.

_________________
05 KJ Limited 4x4 in Light Khaki: Detours USA Backbone, Warn M8000, Huskyliners, RockLizard Super Skink sliders, OME/Bilstein Lift, JBA UCA's, 245/70/17 Nitto Terra Grapplers
07 LR3 SE V8
1996 XJ Country
2015 KL Limited


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Your Interior Photos Here
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 8:17 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:38 pm
Posts: 12988
Location: Colorado Springs
67Customs wrote:
That's one of those vehicles that the mechanics put plastic down to protect themselves, not the usual protection of the vehicle. That isn't use. That is abuse.

X2..................

And I've seen some bad interiors but that's right up there if not worse.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Your Interior Photos Here
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 8:53 pm 
Offline
LOST Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:35 pm
Posts: 122
Is that a roll of toilet paper tucked into the drivers side door pocket?!

_________________
2006 KJ Limited 4X4 Midnight Blue -Stock
Curt Class III hitch
Yakima Load Warrior roof rack & tire mount
Westin Bull Bar
AntennaX 13" Shorty Antenna
Garmin Nuvi 500 GPS


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Your Interior Photos Here
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 8:55 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:23 am
Posts: 1218
I can't see how people with cluttery vehicles live....then again I'm claustrophobic, and somewhat of a germ freak....

_________________
05 KJ Limited 4x4 in Light Khaki: Detours USA Backbone, Warn M8000, Huskyliners, RockLizard Super Skink sliders, OME/Bilstein Lift, JBA UCA's, 245/70/17 Nitto Terra Grapplers
07 LR3 SE V8
1996 XJ Country
2015 KL Limited


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Your Interior Photos Here
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 9:28 pm 
Offline
LOST Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:37 pm
Posts: 302
Location: Cincinnati
67Customs wrote:
If someone wants to ride with me, I want the interior of my vehicle to be presentable. I dont want them to see it and say, "On second thought, lets take my car." I would have to have plastic to sit on to get in the vehicle posted above. That's one of those vehicles that the mechanics put plastic down to protect themselves, not the usual protection of the vehicle. That isn't use. That is abuse.



Hahaha :-)r :ROTFL: :lol:

_________________
2004 Black Jeep Liberty Renegade 4x4 3.7L
Frankenlift II Baja
245/75/16 General Grabber AT2's

Headlights-3000k HID...illegal
Fog Lights-3000k HID...illegal
Tail Lights- black nightshade...illegal
Turn signals- clear lens w/ clear bulb...illegal
All windows- 5% tint...illegal

Cop following me...CRAP


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Your Interior Photos Here
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 5:12 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:10 pm
Posts: 2501
Location: Somerset, Kentucky
Rear interior...
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Your Interior Photos Here
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 8:30 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member & Advertising Vendor
Lifetime Member & Advertising Vendor
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:52 pm
Posts: 2172
Location: NEVADA
It's like a little cargo van!

_________________
2010 KK 4WD BRILLIANT BLACK
Fox/King/Bilstein ATH BUMPERS ATH RACK GY DURATRACS


ATHFAB.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Your Interior Photos Here
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 9:28 pm 
Offline
LOST Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:37 pm
Posts: 302
Location: Cincinnati
Is that what the floor looks like without carpet or did you put something on it?

_________________
2004 Black Jeep Liberty Renegade 4x4 3.7L
Frankenlift II Baja
245/75/16 General Grabber AT2's

Headlights-3000k HID...illegal
Fog Lights-3000k HID...illegal
Tail Lights- black nightshade...illegal
Turn signals- clear lens w/ clear bulb...illegal
All windows- 5% tint...illegal

Cop following me...CRAP


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Your Interior Photos Here
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 2:06 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:10 pm
Posts: 2501
Location: Somerset, Kentucky
Atthehelm wrote:
It's like a little cargo van!


Yeah, but it won't be when I'm done with it. Plan on fitting a TJ rear seat back there. Plus building a flat deck.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Your Interior Photos Here
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 2:10 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:10 pm
Posts: 2501
Location: Somerset, Kentucky
brettacuff wrote:
Is that what the floor looks like without carpet or did you put something on it?


This is exactly what a KJ looks like with no carpet and rear seats out. I have done nothing to modify it otherwise.

_________________
Doorless Liberty Instructions
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=59612&p=739557#p739557


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Your Interior Photos Here
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 7:43 pm 
Offline
LOST Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:37 pm
Posts: 302
Location: Cincinnati
That's strange!

_________________
2004 Black Jeep Liberty Renegade 4x4 3.7L
Frankenlift II Baja
245/75/16 General Grabber AT2's

Headlights-3000k HID...illegal
Fog Lights-3000k HID...illegal
Tail Lights- black nightshade...illegal
Turn signals- clear lens w/ clear bulb...illegal
All windows- 5% tint...illegal

Cop following me...CRAP


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Your Interior Photos Here
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:21 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:10 pm
Posts: 2501
Location: Somerset, Kentucky
My interior update
*Rear seats are back in*

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Your Interior Photos Here
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:50 am 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 7:40 pm
Posts: 688
Location: ky
Nightfisher wrote:
Is that a roll of toilet paper tucked into the drivers side door pocket?!

Of course. You don't carry any?

_________________
02 Sport,Frankenlifted,JBA arms,31/11.50/15 LTB,Aussie locker,204,000m
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Your Interior Photos Here
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:08 am 
Offline
LOST Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:35 pm
Posts: 122
ridenby wrote:
Nightfisher wrote:
Is that a roll of toilet paper tucked into the drivers side door pocket?!

Of course. You don't carry any?


Only on the boat for when it's time to hang hiney over the side, also known as dropping some chum. :-D I suppose I would keep a roll in the Jeep if I did a lot of offroading.

_________________
2006 KJ Limited 4X4 Midnight Blue -Stock
Curt Class III hitch
Yakima Load Warrior roof rack & tire mount
Westin Bull Bar
AntennaX 13" Shorty Antenna
Garmin Nuvi 500 GPS


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Your Interior Photos Here
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:26 pm 
Offline
LOST Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:37 pm
Posts: 316
Location: Long Island, NY
Here's mine:
Image

_________________
2005 Jeep Liberty Renegade 4X4 - Auto - Off Road Package
Pennzoil Platinum Synthetic Motor Oil
General Grabber HTS 235/70/16
Flowmaster Series 40 Delta Flow Exhaust cat-back system
K&N 63 Series Aircharger Intake Kit
Bosch Platinum Ir Fusion Spark Plugs
Hella 500FF Free-Form Fog Lamp Kit
Sony Xplod CDX-GT620IP Head Unit w/Sony Xplod Speakers


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group. Color scheme by ColorizeIt!
Logo by pixeldecals.com