It is currently Fri Oct 09, 2026 3:51 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: New Liberty Diesel?
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:09 pm 
Offline
LOST Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:05 pm
Posts: 204
First off, I'm by no means a web expert. However I have visited the site: http://www.jeep.com/crd/ a few times in the past hoping it would update with information (which it still hasn't). I believe it's meant for the Grand Cherokee that was announced, however, today I decided to check out the source of the page and I found some interesting pieces in it:


var assetSrc = 'liberty_crd_main.swf';

var assetHeight = '470';

var assetWidth = '755';

var assetWmode = 'transparent';

var assetBgcolor = 'D6C49E';

var assetMap = '';

var assetVersion = '6';

var assetNoFlashImage = '/autoshow/img/jeep_liberty_gall_01.jpg';

Thoughts?? Obviously we've heard the rumors of 2012 being the last year Liberty's are built, should we expect a diesel model with the new 2013 Liberty?? :SOMBRERO:

_________________
2008 Liberty Sport Jeep Green Metallic | OME Lift | TreadWright Warden ATs | Black Rock Type 8 Series 997 (16x7) | Yakima roof rack | Flowmaster Super 44 OR | Firestik II 3' Antenna with door jamb mount | Cobra 75WXST Remote CB & Weather Radio | OEM Trailer hitch/wiring and front tow hooks | Philips X-treme Power headlights


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group. Color scheme by ColorizeIt!
Logo by pixeldecals.com