OK, replaced the UCA's from JBA (due to a first gen prototype breaking). Had alignment completed. Did not solve the steering issue.....and my steering wheel is even more turned/rotated to the left to drive straight.
1. Steering feels loose. Especially at highway speeds on curves. Squirrely.
2. When I hit manhole cover craters, the wheel feels like it wants to go in another direction and I can feel the KJ shift over.
3. When I am slowly pulling out of a straight parking space and turning the wheel quite a bit, I get a loud clunk noise. People are turning to look and probably think I hit the car next to me with my bumper.
Ideas to problems? LCAs? Bushings (anti-sway bar bushings)? shafts? tie rods? power steering? Other?
_________________
===
New KJ Gear -
Desert Armor Flak2004 Renegade Light Khaki - 4" JBA Lift - Rock Lizard Products: Komodo Dragon Rear Bumper, Prototype Winch-mount Front Bumper, Super Skink Sliders - All J's Super Tranny Skid II - 31" Firestone Destination AT's on Moab wheels - Cobra 75W CB w/ stock Antenna mod
[b]Retired, US Military