It is currently Sat Oct 03, 2026 10:41 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1941 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 ... 98  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Is Indiana dead
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:02 am 
Offline
LOST Junkie

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 11:38 pm
Posts: 505
I got bunches of stickers. If you ever want a gun related sticker like from a company.....we just throw them away

_________________
Non timebo mala.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Indiana dead
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:19 am 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:53 am
Posts: 1343
I want lost of gun related stickers. And im looking into buying a new gun. Can u get me a discount?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Indiana dead
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:45 pm 
Offline
LOST Junkie

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 11:38 pm
Posts: 505
What are you looking at? I don't know about a discount but I could get you a good price on certain things. If its something were a dealer for then we offer pretty good prices. But a lot of people think I make commission on sells but I don't I make an hourly wage. I think it keeps us more honest. Your a officer right? Cause we pay tax on public service and military persons. Just a thought.......we also are class three dealers

_________________
Non timebo mala.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Indiana dead
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:05 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:53 am
Posts: 1343
We'll talk off forum


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Indiana dead
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:31 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:53 pm
Posts: 1404
Location: The WV Panhandle
John3:17 wrote:
MoD wrote:
no i will post up pics of my drive shaft when i get off work. It is messed up beyond repair.i may contact pixeldecal and see if they will fab one up


:?: :POPCORN:



:POPCORN:

_________________
2003/3.7 SOLD

2007 Wrangler - traded

2010 Wrangler Rubicon


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Indiana dead
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:59 am 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:13 pm
Posts: 771
Location: Fort Wayne, IN
Wife said ok to a lift for the KJ....AFTER the baby is here and when we have extra money. So I figure I'm gonna piece it together with ironman parts. Hey its better than a no :lol:

The TJ just needs front springs and stocks and it will be lifted. I think I'm gonna try and sell off some of the Macintosh Collection to fund that for right now.

_________________
2004- Jeep Liberty
2016- Jeep Wrangler unlimited
1981- Jeep CJ-5
1977- Jeep CJ-5


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Indiana dead
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:37 am 
Offline
LOST Junkie

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 11:38 pm
Posts: 505
Sweet bud! If you want help I'm down. I'll keep my eyes open for some front springs.

_________________
Non timebo mala.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Indiana dead
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:20 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:53 am
Posts: 1343
I might be convinced to drive down and hand you tools if the beer is right :-)r


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Indiana dead
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:13 am 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:13 pm
Posts: 771
Location: Fort Wayne, IN
Moose340 wrote:
Sweet bud! If you want help I'm down. I'll keep my eyes open for some front springs.



For a TJ? Well a old jeep friend gave me his Rusty's off road 2 inch springs for the rear. Front 2 inch springs from rusty's off road are 119... Thats what I think I'm gonna aim for. Then just gotta buy shocks of my choice...

I'm gonna try and sell some item's out of my Macintosh Collection to fund this. Then maybe sell some other stuff to help the KJ lift fund too. :D

_________________
2004- Jeep Liberty
2016- Jeep Wrangler unlimited
1981- Jeep CJ-5
1977- Jeep CJ-5


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Indiana dead
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:30 am 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:53 am
Posts: 1343
well if you have guns you know who to talk to :P


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Indiana dead
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:55 pm 
Offline
LOST Junkie

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 11:38 pm
Posts: 505
Hmmmm random thought. Ever seen a crd with a manual trans?

_________________
Non timebo mala.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Indiana dead
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:52 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:53 am
Posts: 1343
seen? or heard of?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Indiana dead
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:53 pm 
Offline
LOST Junkie

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 11:38 pm
Posts: 505
Either.....like from the factory. I haven't seen a factory one at all

_________________
Non timebo mala.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Indiana dead
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:35 am 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:13 pm
Posts: 771
Location: Fort Wayne, IN
Wife and I spent the evening recovering stuck vehicles with our Jeeps! It was a good night!

_________________
2004- Jeep Liberty
2016- Jeep Wrangler unlimited
1981- Jeep CJ-5
1977- Jeep CJ-5


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Indiana dead
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:54 am 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:53 am
Posts: 1343
Jeeper...nice

Moose. I think ive heard if one but im not 100% sure


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Indiana dead
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:22 pm 
Offline
LOST Junkie

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 11:38 pm
Posts: 505
Hmm I see... busting drifts today lol fun fun fun

_________________
Non timebo mala.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Indiana dead
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:23 pm 
Offline
Moderator / Lifetime Member
Moderator / Lifetime Member

Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2005 5:49 pm
Posts: 27226
Location: NOW Southeastern Ohio/ Tanzania
Moose340 wrote:
Hmm I see... busting drifts today lol fun fun fun


Glad someone got some snow :wink:
We didn't get any at all :cry: :BANANA: :pepper: :BANANA:

_________________
MUDD'S MOTORSPORT'S We do IFS lift installs ,
03 OVERLAND EDITION /Kilby-Skidrow-Mopar-4XGuard skids/ 2.5 inch TOTAL CONTROL JBA coilovers -JBA Arms/MOABS-31 FALKEN WILDPEAK AT3W / 4.10's etc, 04 Kilimanjaro Edition loaded, plus 05 KJ limited


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Indiana dead
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:14 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:53 pm
Posts: 1404
Location: The WV Panhandle
John3:17 wrote:
John3:17 wrote:
MoD wrote:
no i will post up pics of my drive shaft when i get off work. It is messed up beyond repair.i may contact pixeldecal and see if they will fab one up


:?: :POPCORN:



:POPCORN:



:POPCORN: :juggle:

_________________
2003/3.7 SOLD

2007 Wrangler - traded

2010 Wrangler Rubicon


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Indiana dead
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:47 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:53 am
Posts: 1343
tommudd wrote:
Moose340 wrote:
Hmm I see... busting drifts today lol fun fun fun


Glad someone got some snow :wink:
We didn't get any at all :cry: :BANANA: :pepper: :BANANA:

We got 6" here...i'd trade...i have jeep parts to put on


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Indiana dead
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:14 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:53 am
Posts: 1343
John3:17 wrote:


:POPCORN: :juggle:

Image

that is the best i have with me. i am at work


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1941 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 ... 98  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group. Color scheme by ColorizeIt!
Logo by pixeldecals.com