It is currently Sat Oct 03, 2026 2:49 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: '05 liberty hestitation
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:52 pm 
Offline
LOST Newbie

Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:17 am
Posts: 2
So, I have an issue that I have yet to nail down- 05 liberty 3.7/6spd. it sometimes holds about a 1200 rpm idle, when shifting gears, and also will hesitate at different points across the throttle range [feels like it doesn't fire on a cylinder or two momentarily].

Before I throw every sensor and an ECM or reflash- any thoughts?

- fuel pressure is steady under load about 50 psi and there is not bleed down like a leaking injector, and replaced the TPS already. Thinking it might be IAC but i haven't been able to find anything specific on LOST or KJ forums with a 6 speed manual

_________________
2005 Liberty 3.7/ 6speed

2004.5 Ram3500 Cummins/Auto


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: '05 liberty hestitation
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:28 pm 
Offline
LOST Newbie

Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:33 pm
Posts: 14
Have you checked your spark plugs? I just replaced them in my Commander (3.7) after it had very similar hesitation symptoms. All 6 were toasted with almost 3/16 gap! I've been kicking myself for not replacing them sooner.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group. Color scheme by ColorizeIt!
Logo by pixeldecals.com