It is currently Fri Oct 02, 2026 9:48 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: 350z owner just got a kk for a daily and is clueless! haha
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:56 pm 
Offline
LOST Newbie

Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:24 pm
Posts: 1
How's it going guys?

As the title says, I'm pretty clueless as to what I should do/buy for my kk.....

I'm coming from a long history of owning imports, so this whole lifting, big tires, racks, etc. is uncharted territory for me.
Even the answers I get from searching can be a little mind boggling, but hey I'm trying!

From what I know, there isn't much aftermarket love for the kk yet. Was wondering if someone could give me some input on where to start like wheels, tires, proper lift kits, etc. Now since this is my dd I'm under a low budget!

For the time being i'll be installing 245/70/16's on the stock wheels and doing some visuals like window tint and painting the headlight housings.

Here's the kk
Image

And here's my z
Image

Thanks for looking


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 350z owner just got a kk for a daily and is clueless! ha
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:11 pm 
Offline
Moderator / Lifetime Member
Moderator / Lifetime Member

Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2005 5:49 pm
Posts: 27226
Location: NOW Southeastern Ohio/ Tanzania
Welcome to LOST
lifts etc is pretty easy to choose
jeepinbyal has full lifts from 750 on up depending on what you want
tires and wheels stick to a 245-75-16 and stock wheels or 7 inch wide wheels and 4 inches of backspacing
stay away from spacer style lifts

_________________
MUDD'S MOTORSPORT'S We do IFS lift installs ,
03 OVERLAND EDITION /Kilby-Skidrow-Mopar-4XGuard skids/ 2.5 inch TOTAL CONTROL JBA coilovers -JBA Arms/MOABS-31 FALKEN WILDPEAK AT3W / 4.10's etc, 04 Kilimanjaro Edition loaded, plus 05 KJ limited


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group. Color scheme by ColorizeIt!
Logo by pixeldecals.com