It is currently Fri Oct 02, 2026 5:34 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: ATLANTA KJ
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:22 pm 
Offline
LOST Newbie

Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:14 pm
Posts: 9
Location: Henry County, GA
HI EVERYBODY!

I have always admired the Jeep culture and I love how it's to not only a vehicle/hobby but it is a community and a way of life. I have always been involved in general car culture from Off-Road to Tuner to American Muscle. It doesn't matter. If it has an engine I love it and I'll drive the crap out of it.

This is my first Jeep ever as a side toy/project. I have had over 30 other vehicles and do all of my own mechanic work. (Except for Drivetrain: transmissions, rear ends, gears, etc.) So while I may not be an expert on Jeeps, I bring general vehicle knowledge to this forum with open arms. Hopefully I can be useful, have some fun with you all, and I will definitely ask questions about JEEPY stuff.

Almost forgot my Jeep is a 1 owner 2002 Jeep Liberty Limited 4x4 3.7L V6 with all available options, heated power leather seats, moonroof, 6disc, etc. all records. It was a tow behind for 100k mi. by an older couple in a motorhome.

I hit a few muddy trails this weekend. Nothing major. Anyone near ATLanta, please PM me about meet ups / trail rides or whatever if you like. I am planning on doing a trip to Tate City area one weekend this spring for Jeepy trail rides and camping and more fun in the sun/trees/dirt/river.

My Jeepy: http://imgur.com/XfNHYlm
http://imgur.com/Gh2WWuI

Modifications will commence shortly.

_________________
..ooooooo.
./.......0...\
.O|||||||O
.========
[ ].........[ ]


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ATLANTA KJ
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:38 pm 
Offline
LOST Newbie

Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:14 pm
Posts: 9
Location: Henry County, GA
No one here but us chickens...

_________________
..ooooooo.
./.......0...\
.O|||||||O
.========
[ ].........[ ]


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ATLANTA KJ
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:53 pm 
Offline
Moderator / Lifetime Member
Moderator / Lifetime Member

Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2005 5:49 pm
Posts: 27226
Location: NOW Southeastern Ohio/ Tanzania
Mainly roosters a few hens but ......... :P
Welcome to LOST
Come on in sit a while and relax, anything you never wanted to know is here :wink:

_________________
MUDD'S MOTORSPORT'S We do IFS lift installs ,
03 OVERLAND EDITION /Kilby-Skidrow-Mopar-4XGuard skids/ 2.5 inch TOTAL CONTROL JBA coilovers -JBA Arms/MOABS-31 FALKEN WILDPEAK AT3W / 4.10's etc, 04 Kilimanjaro Edition loaded, plus 05 KJ limited


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ATLANTA KJ
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:33 pm 
Offline
LOST Newbie

Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:14 pm
Posts: 9
Location: Henry County, GA
tommudd wrote:
Mainly roosters a few hens but ......... :P
Welcome to LOST
Come on in sit a while and relax, anything you never wanted to know is here :wink:

Haha. Thx. About to drill a hole tomorrow...

_________________
..ooooooo.
./.......0...\
.O|||||||O
.========
[ ].........[ ]


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ATLANTA KJ
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:10 am 
Offline
LOST Member

Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:23 pm
Posts: 223
Zippy wrote:
No one here but us chickens...

I'm in bama


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

_________________
Ome927 + clevis & strut plate, Ome 948 + 2xtra iso's, Ome n131 hd, bilstein 5125 4in rears, jba A-arms, jba link extension, 265-75-16 Duratracs


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ATLANTA KJ
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:12 pm 
Offline
LOST Newbie

Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:14 pm
Posts: 9
Location: Henry County, GA
Chipppy wrote:
I'm in bama


Sweet!! Im making a schedule for trails I wanna hit this year. I know that Wind Rock and a few others are on it. Unfortunately I missed the Jeep Jamboree April 9-12 at Wind Rock this year because signup is full. But that place rocks. Its 72,000 acres of fun.

You have any recommendations in AL?

_________________
..ooooooo.
./.......0...\
.O|||||||O
.========
[ ].........[ ]


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ATLANTA KJ
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:22 am 
Offline
LOST Member

Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:23 pm
Posts: 223
Not compared to 72,000 acres. There is a small OhV park and hour from Huntsville but I haven't had a chance to go out there. Also a free play called Bingham mt. Or coal mine. They have an Easter run and comp there on some stepped walls.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

_________________
Ome927 + clevis & strut plate, Ome 948 + 2xtra iso's, Ome n131 hd, bilstein 5125 4in rears, jba A-arms, jba link extension, 265-75-16 Duratracs


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ATLANTA KJ
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:22 am 
Offline
LOST Member

Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:23 pm
Posts: 223
Good to know about wind rock though!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

_________________
Ome927 + clevis & strut plate, Ome 948 + 2xtra iso's, Ome n131 hd, bilstein 5125 4in rears, jba A-arms, jba link extension, 265-75-16 Duratracs


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ATLANTA KJ
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 7:35 pm 
Offline
LOST Newbie

Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:14 pm
Posts: 9
Location: Henry County, GA
Totally. Awesome place.

_________________
..ooooooo.
./.......0...\
.O|||||||O
.========
[ ].........[ ]


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group. Color scheme by ColorizeIt!
Logo by pixeldecals.com