It is currently Fri Oct 09, 2026 7:48 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: mishimoto hoses - Blue on Sale $-315.00
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:19 pm 
Offline
LOST Member

Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:33 pm
Posts: 189
Location: Nampa Idaho
Most likely they somehow got way to many of the blue ones and never sell any so they needed to get rid of them. Shows you the mark up on these things.

_________________
OME 2790/2948 Rancho all around
JBA strut plates with clevis lift
2 extra rear upper isolators and one extra lower
Front sits 23
Rear sits 22 3/4
265 75 16 Maxxis Big Horn MT
GDE Hot Tune
Bumper trimming up front


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: mishimoto hoses - Blue on Sale $-315.00
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:09 pm 
Offline
LOST Junkie

Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 2:55 pm
Posts: 538
Location: Central Georgia
It's the manuf selling them so they have LOTS of room in the margin, I bet they sold them at slightly over cost.

_________________
2005 Liberty CRD Limited
Light Khaki


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: mishimoto hoses - Blue on Sale $-315.00
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:36 pm 
Offline
LOST Newbie

Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:50 pm
Posts: 63
Location: Byron Michigan
darn that's a good deal! And it's the color I want too I guess I'll have to wait till next time. How often do they do this ?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: mishimoto hoses - Blue on Sale $-315.00
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:53 pm 
Offline
LOST Member

Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:33 pm
Posts: 189
Location: Nampa Idaho
Never seen them that cheap. Hopefully there isn't a problem with the silicone lol

_________________
OME 2790/2948 Rancho all around
JBA strut plates with clevis lift
2 extra rear upper isolators and one extra lower
Front sits 23
Rear sits 22 3/4
265 75 16 Maxxis Big Horn MT
GDE Hot Tune
Bumper trimming up front


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: mishimoto hoses - Blue on Sale $-315.00
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:55 pm 
Offline
LOST Member

Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:33 pm
Posts: 189
Location: Nampa Idaho
Someone probably messed up on a work order and they ended up with a ton of blue ones. Someone got written up haha

_________________
OME 2790/2948 Rancho all around
JBA strut plates with clevis lift
2 extra rear upper isolators and one extra lower
Front sits 23
Rear sits 22 3/4
265 75 16 Maxxis Big Horn MT
GDE Hot Tune
Bumper trimming up front


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: mishimoto hoses - Blue on Sale $-315.00
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:12 am 
Offline
LOST Member

Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:49 pm
Posts: 216
I received a call from Mishimoto yesterday. He wanted to verify my order and address. Then he informed me that the hoses are backordered and it will be about 4 weeks till delivery.

_________________
My collection of CRD's:
2005 Deep Beryl Green Pearlcoat
2006 Light Khaki Metallic Clearcoat
2006 Inferno Red Crystal Pearlcoat
2006 Midnight Blue Pearlcoat
2006 Gold Limited
2015 Black Ecodiesel
2015 Black Ecodiesel 2


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: mishimoto hoses - Blue on Sale $-315.00
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:45 am 
Offline
LOST Junkie

Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 2:55 pm
Posts: 538
Location: Central Georgia
My order shipped on the 2nd.

_________________
2005 Liberty CRD Limited
Light Khaki


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: mishimoto hoses - Blue on Sale $-315.00
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:14 am 
Offline
LOST Member

Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:33 pm
Posts: 189
Location: Nampa Idaho
Mine shipped same day

_________________
OME 2790/2948 Rancho all around
JBA strut plates with clevis lift
2 extra rear upper isolators and one extra lower
Front sits 23
Rear sits 22 3/4
265 75 16 Maxxis Big Horn MT
GDE Hot Tune
Bumper trimming up front


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: mishimoto hoses - Blue on Sale $-315.00
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:03 pm 
Offline
LOST Junkie
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:29 pm
Posts: 747
If you missed the sale I am running a sale on them through the end of the weekend. Any color for $225.

http://www.sasquatch-motorsports.com/hoses.html

_________________
SasquatchParts.com

Supporting Vendor

Jeep Liberty 2.8L CRD
Chevy Colorado/GMC Canyon 2.8L Duramax


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: mishimoto hoses - Blue on Sale $-315.00
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:26 pm 
Offline
LOST Member

Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:33 pm
Posts: 189
Location: Nampa Idaho
weeks101 wrote:
If you missed the sale I am running a sale on them through the end of the weekend. Any color for $225.

http://www.sasquatch-motorsports.com/hoses.html


Weeks I would start a new thread so people will see it. Good pricing to. I didn't want blue but for 105 bucks I would have bought pink haha

_________________
OME 2790/2948 Rancho all around
JBA strut plates with clevis lift
2 extra rear upper isolators and one extra lower
Front sits 23
Rear sits 22 3/4
265 75 16 Maxxis Big Horn MT
GDE Hot Tune
Bumper trimming up front


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: mishimoto hoses - Blue on Sale $-315.00
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:24 am 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:21 pm
Posts: 2137
Location: Utah
Just got mine in today, they look good. I am thinking about getting some nicer clamps for them but that would probably cost me almost as much as the hoses did

_________________
2006 CRD - GTB2056 turbo by Dieselguy86, Eco Trans Tune, Lift Pump, Week's, HDS Tstat, Racor Filter, ARP's, OME 790's+Top Plate, JBA 2.5", JBA UCA, Moab's+265/75R16, ARB Bull Bar, 4.10's, TrueTracs


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: mishimoto hoses - Blue on Sale $-315.00
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:34 am 
Offline
LOST Addict

Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:14 pm
Posts: 2294
Location: Sumter, SC
LS12FAST4U wrote:
weeks101 wrote:
If you missed the sale I am running a sale on them through the end of the weekend. Any color for $225.

http://www.sasquatch-motorsports.com/hoses.html


Weeks I would start a new thread so people will see it. Good pricing to. I didn't want blue but for 105 bucks I would have bought pink haha


I made a new thread with Seth's sale.

_________________
2005 kj CRD, samco, suncoast tc, provent, Kennedy lift pump, GDE ECO full torque, 2nd gen filter head, 245/70/16 a/t tires, mopar light bar, fumoto oil valve, OEM Skid Plates, ARB Front bumper and HD OME, tru cool LPD47391 40k GVW tranny cooler (stock cooler delete), FF Dynamics e-fan and shroud, rocker arms replaced, HDS2 190F thermostat.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: mishimoto hoses - Blue on Sale $-315.00
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:03 am 
Offline
LOST Junkie
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:29 pm
Posts: 747
thermorex wrote:
LS12FAST4U wrote:
weeks101 wrote:
If you missed the sale I am running a sale on them through the end of the weekend. Any color for $225.

http://www.sasquatch-motorsports.com/hoses.html


Weeks I would start a new thread so people will see it. Good pricing to. I didn't want blue but for 105 bucks I would have bought pink haha


I made a new thread with Seth's sale.

Thanks, t-rex, but the sale was only over the holiday weekend unfortunately. :cry: You may need to refresh your browser.

_________________
SasquatchParts.com

Supporting Vendor

Jeep Liberty 2.8L CRD
Chevy Colorado/GMC Canyon 2.8L Duramax


Last edited by weeks101 on Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: mishimoto hoses - Blue on Sale $-315.00
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:45 am 
Offline
LOST Addict

Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:14 pm
Posts: 2294
Location: Sumter, SC
weeks101 wrote:
Thanks, t-rex, but the sale was only over the holiday weekend unfortunately. :cry: You may need to refresh your browser.


Lol, or refresh my eyes, I thought you just posted that, didn't look at the date. I deleted it.

_________________
2005 kj CRD, samco, suncoast tc, provent, Kennedy lift pump, GDE ECO full torque, 2nd gen filter head, 245/70/16 a/t tires, mopar light bar, fumoto oil valve, OEM Skid Plates, ARB Front bumper and HD OME, tru cool LPD47391 40k GVW tranny cooler (stock cooler delete), FF Dynamics e-fan and shroud, rocker arms replaced, HDS2 190F thermostat.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: mishimoto hoses - Blue on Sale $-315.00
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:03 am 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:21 pm
Posts: 2137
Location: Utah
mass-hole wrote:
Just got mine in today, they look good. I am thinking about getting some nicer clamps for them but that would probably cost me almost as much as the hoses did


Put mine on and they look good. I also have Weeks101 Intake Elbow kit and I did have a hard time getting the driver side CAC to be long enough to fully seat over the bead he put on the end of his pipe. I dont know if this is because the CAC hose is a little to short or if the intake elbow is a little to short. Its not an issue, it just takes a little manipulating to seat it well.

_________________
2006 CRD - GTB2056 turbo by Dieselguy86, Eco Trans Tune, Lift Pump, Week's, HDS Tstat, Racor Filter, ARP's, OME 790's+Top Plate, JBA 2.5", JBA UCA, Moab's+265/75R16, ARB Bull Bar, 4.10's, TrueTracs


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: mishimoto hoses - Blue on Sale $-315.00
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:39 pm 
Offline
LOST Newbie

Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:42 pm
Posts: 13
Put mine in today. As soon as I took my old one off I regretted buying them. Only because the previous owner actually put newer ones on and looked brand new. Except the outside is all oily and dirty. But now it looks good. I had a tad bit of trouble putting the right side one on. I put a tad bit of oil from the dipstick to help lube it and it slid right on.

Took about 30 mins with gathering tools to washing up. I bought a flexible bit extension that is a life saver and a 5/16 hex for perfect.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: mishimoto hoses - Blue on Sale $-315.00
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:03 am 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:21 pm
Posts: 2137
Location: Utah
Jsbarks wrote:
Put mine in today. As soon as I took my old one off I regretted buying them. Only because the previous owner actually put newer ones on and looked brand new. Except the outside is all oily and dirty. But now it looks good. I had a tad bit of trouble putting the right side one on. I put a tad bit of oil from the dipstick to help lube it and it slid right on.

Took about 30 mins with gathering tools to washing up. I bought a flexible bit extension that is a life saver and a 5/16 hex for perfect.


Mine were not in particularly bad shape either. I knew this from when I installed Weeks elbow kit but I was ok with it.

Edited since I was making things up

_________________
2006 CRD - GTB2056 turbo by Dieselguy86, Eco Trans Tune, Lift Pump, Week's, HDS Tstat, Racor Filter, ARP's, OME 790's+Top Plate, JBA 2.5", JBA UCA, Moab's+265/75R16, ARB Bull Bar, 4.10's, TrueTracs


Last edited by mass-hole on Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: mishimoto hoses - Blue on Sale $-315.00
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:54 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict

Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:10 pm
Posts: 1111
The factory orange lined CAC hoses are the original design and are not silicon lined. Jeep never updated the drivers' side hose and the newer designed turbo outlet hose with silicon lining is all black.

Going aftermarket on the CAC hoses is very good preventive maintenance.

_________________
Providers of wholly developed aftermarket solutions for the KJ CRD.
(248) 977 - 9531


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group. Color scheme by ColorizeIt!
Logo by pixeldecals.com