Hey everyone, I've been lurking here for quite some time.
My first Jeep was an XJ with the 2.5L TD, which turned out to be a turd of an engine. Heads cracked as a common disease on that engine, I sprung for some aftermarket heads from Argentina (regarded as very good), only to have an injection precup take out one of my pistons. And all after tedious work of installing an external oil cooler (with an oem sourced thermostat, that took a while to figure out), new radiator, ducting for everything, gauges. Blah, too much work.
Now I'm driving a WJ Grand CRD, as some may now it comes with a Mercedes 2.7 liter 5 cylinder CRD, backed by their NAG1 automatic. Plenty of power, comfort and all the luxuries. Even Quadra-Drive so it should do better off-road than my old XJ.
This is the only picture of the car I have:

After that picture I removed the rear budget boost and the roof rack.
EDIT: I've just noticed that this is the Liberty/Cherokee section. Mods, feel free to move if it's not appropriate
