It is currently Fri Oct 02, 2026 1:27 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Hello from the Gulf Coast
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:48 pm 
Offline
LOST Newbie

Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:36 pm
Posts: 5
I bought a used 2007 Jeep Liberty Sport about a year ago. It currently has 149,000 miles on it.

This is my first Jeep, and I must admit that I'm not really much of a Jeep enthusiast. I have always like them and I have a few friends that own one, but I bought the Liberty to replace my previous vehicle that I wrecked.

What can you tell me, good or bad, about the 2007 Jeep Liberty Sport?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hello from the Gulf Coast
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:20 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:00 pm
Posts: 3278
Location: Jersey
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your purchase. The Liberty is a great vehicle.
The good? It's a very safe and capable vehicle.
The bad? Not the best gas mileage.
If you stay up to date with the maintenance it will be good to you.
If you neglect something at that mileage, things will surely go wrong.
Your biggest concern at this point should be all the fluids, brakes, and suspension components.

_________________
2008 Black Jeep Liberty Sport
4.7L throttle body
Old Man Emu lift
Sky Slider
Hypertech Max Energy
K&N CAI
Gibson stainless steel exhaust
Blacked out
ScanGauge2
BFG All Terrrain 225/75/16
JBA upper control arms


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group. Color scheme by ColorizeIt!
Logo by pixeldecals.com