It is currently Tue Sep 29, 2026 6:00 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Hey fellas
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:08 pm 
Offline
LOST Newbie

Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:01 pm
Posts: 90
Location: Scotland, UK
Having bought my first Jeep last week, I thought it would be a good idea to join a helpful forum!
Having had a brief look over this place, it seems the place to be!
I'm guessing the majority of you are over the pond? I'm in the UK.
I have a 2003 2.5 CRD Cherokee. Or a KJ Liberty as you guys will call it!
So far I am absolutely loving it :D
Will post up some pics when I get a chance, and look forward to getting stuck in with some conversation. I'm sure i'll have a few questions of my own. lol!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hey fellas
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:54 pm 
Offline
LOST Junkie
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:19 pm
Posts: 523
Welcome to LOST!

_________________
2005 Liberty Renegade, Bright Silver Metallic


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hey fellas
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:35 pm 
Offline
LOST Newbie

Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:01 pm
Posts: 90
Location: Scotland, UK
just uploaded photos to photobucket.
here is the link :)
http://smg.photobucket.com/user/master_mechanic/library/My%20Jeep%20Cherokee%202-5%20CRD%20KJ%20Liberty?sort=3&page=1


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group. Color scheme by ColorizeIt!
Logo by pixeldecals.com