incubusmike wrote:
Duplicolor is a complete and total nightmare. You can rub it off with your thumb if you press hard enough and from the little I have seen on Durakbak it is identical to Herculiner ( I looked it up this morning). Troy doesn't have anything positive to say about any of the others besides mortons or one of the big boys, line x or rhino lining. So I'd take it with a grain of salt.
Sure I don't have anything good to say about them because they are junk.I have delt with them all in one way or another and the quility just sucks on those cheapo so called bedliners.When I worked in a body shop I removed,with ease, hurculiner,plastikote,durabak,ultra liner,and a few others from pickup beds with very mad customers that were duped with the "cost saving" appeal to those bedliners and man they looked horrible and most of the bedliner was already scraped off.On the other hand one guy with Line-X had to have a bedside replaced,that stuff is tough,and took many discs of 36grit speeddiscs to even start to remove.The Mortons takes 36grit sandpaper to remove also,a vast difference from using 180grit paper and taking those cheapo bedliners off by hand pressure alone.