Quote:
But just make sure like before u leave anywhere that ur tire isn't like noticeably flat just for pre-caution
No sweat. That's what my CO2 tank is for.

It's just annoying, and I wanted to make sure there wasn't something worse happening. So far, since Friday, I've replaced the rear brakes and calipers, one of the coil packs, then found out the lbjs are bad again, and now the tie rods are 'not in the best shape'.
For the last two years, Libby gets cranky just about every August.

I think, with just over 90k, she's trying to quietly tell me she's NOT as young as she used to be. Maybe I should just baby her with a little extra carnauba on her hood, and a warm bottle of Amsoil for her tummy.
(Then pray nothing ELSE falls apart)
Seriously, I'll keep a check on the tire pressures, just to be safe. As for the battery life of those TPMS, I'm curious how long they last too. Replacing them gets a little expensive.